Sacconejolys #10 Thrills, drills and contraceptive pills:the oh-so-hard life of a fake princess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God forbid they have to take the kids out of private school and have them go to a PUBLIC school with peasant children

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can't help but think of they were saving money by doing away with Anna's hired help she'd throw a fit that he didn't get rid of his Ferrari first. Does he still has that? The money they spend on monthly car expenses alone would more then cover the salaries of of Anna's hired help.
I'm the odd man out who thinks they have more money then we know. Maybe I'm wrong but I think J has done a good job of hiding some income from us with the fear we'd try to bring it down. I feel like little squid media is a front. I think he has sone other production company or something that we haven't been able to find. Maybe I'm way off.
I think they have other sources of income, however also think if they do, it’s strange they’re not using YouTube to promote it and therefore get more income from their minions

Reactions: 9
I think they have other sources of income, however also think if they do, it’s strange they’re not using YouTube to promote it and therefore get more income from their minions
I do think it helps significantly that most of their necessities are given to them free. Can you imagine how much money they save on toys, kids clothes, shoes, jackets, Birthday parties, toiletries, dog food and treats thier own clothing and on and on. They are given so much for free that they other wise would have to spend money on.
Jonathan may be one of the dumbest cunts on the planet but I don't doubt he's taken some good advice from a money manager along the way.

Reactions: 15
One thing they are paying for is the mortgage on that 1.3m house. I cant imagine they bought it outright although they did get a free kitchen and other stuff. But...

Reactions: 6
View attachment 46779

His face is so smug it grosses me out.

“Look at my money makers”
His face makes me want to punch him into the middle of next week! Fugly bastard!

Ahhhh the car seats!!
Alessia’s is far too loose and she shouldn’t be wearing a thick puffa coat while strapped in.

Andrea’s is not in any way size or age appropriate.

Do they honestly not give a hoot about their babies’ safety? It’s shameful
they obviously don't give a tit about their kids safety! People in their comments been telling them about the car seats for years and they completely ignore it!

View attachment 46786

Going to visit Zoe and Alfie?? 😬
oh hold on 🤣🤣

I thought Alissa was over that digging stage....
Apparently not, ffs Anna use a nappy bag.

View attachment 46789
What the duck is that ? Dinner?!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Are you new here? Not properly strapping in the kids is SOP with the SJs unfortunately 🙈

Oh man. They don't need to pay for Halloween decor - just print out that and put it up around the house. It'll be as scary as it can be.
View attachment 46790
bleeping communicate with your kids while travelling then! Sing songs with them, play car games with them, spot what's going on outside with them! bleeping witch wants it all, gives them ipads so she doesn't have to hear a peep out of her own kids , then moans about what they're watching! This witch is something else!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 15
One thing they are paying for is the mortgage on that 1.3m house. I cant imagine they bought it outright although they did get a free kitchen and other stuff. But...
They did a vlog saying they bought a second house as an investment property "for the kids". If true there's a second mortgage. It was a pretty nice house, iirc.

Reactions: 6
God forbid they have to take the kids out of private school and have them go to a PUBLIC school with peasant children
Well, t
They did a vlog saying they bought a second house as an investment property "for the kids". If true there's a second mortgage. It was a pretty nice house, iirc.
The didn't actually say that they have bought it, just showed some footage of them looking round it, they said they were getting it for the kids future, of course all their minions praising them for thinking about their kids future! I don't believe they bought it in the end or else they would definitely vlogged it by now.

Reactions: 11
I can't help but think of they were saving money by doing away with Anna's hired help she'd throw a fit that he didn't get rid of his Ferrari first. Does he still has that? The money they spend on monthly car expenses alone would more then cover the salaries of of Anna's hired help.
I'm the odd man out who thinks they have more money then we know. Maybe I'm wrong but I think J has done a good job of hiding some income from us with the fear we'd try to bring it down. I feel like little squid media is a front. I think he has sone other production company or something that we haven't been able to find. Maybe I'm way off.
No, I agree - they are pretty daft but I don't think they would ever disclose all their of their income. They probably have invested lots of money in stocks, funds and maybe even property. Not all income is something you can 'see', or in a business they could promote. They have to be financially savvy or they wouldn't have the house or the cars they have. Even if none of that was bought outright, they'd have to have a cushy bank account to get these kinds of mortgages. Also the Ocado thing. You don't get all your shopping from there unless you can afford it. Shopping for a family of six (and six dogs) adds up quickly, I don't think anyone would do that even for YouTube, food shopping is totally unimportant and it's not like food shopping hauls are part of their content. They used to shop at Morrison's so much, but you don't upgrade there unless you can actually afford it.

A lot of their content still has the goal to make them seem relatable (whenever Anna says she struggles with four kids and six dogs) and down-to-earth, they just end up missing the mark more and more with Anna's phone case or the Ferrari. The Inghams for instance are 'more relatable' (if you are into that kind of thing) to their audience because they live in a crammed house and Sarah doesn't mind buying everyone's wardrobe from the clearance rack at Primark. Anna on the other hand is very materialistic by default and has a harder time sticking to their down-to-earth content plan.

Reactions: 12
New member here:m
I always believed Anna is a lazy ass but your comments has made me 100% sure. There should be certain "No screen time" at certain places. Example,you don't need screens on weekends, at breakfast table (like 2 Es watch) or car trips. Also, I am amazed that they have separate iPads.

Also, I am reading about 'Share-enting' (parents sharing photos and videos of kids) everyday. People are getting aware of 'too much sharing' of photos and videos, because it will certainly affect the psychology of children in some or the other way. Lots of example include, children becoming self conscious about body, getting into ED, worried about not getting enough popularity like before, number of 'likes' 'hearts' and 'comments'

SJs make children sing almost every other day, ( like Both Es singing in Spanish), it's not cute, albeit boring after certain time. Anna always talks about Intermittent fasting in front of kids, and Emilia is absorbing it like a sponge.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
New member here:m
I always believed Anna is a lazy ass but your comments has made me 100% sure. There should be certain "No screen time" at certain places. Example,you don't need screens on weekends, at breakfast table (like 2 Es watch) or car trips. Also, I am amazed that they have separate iPads.

Also, I am reading about 'Share-enting' (parents sharing photos and videos of kids) everyday. People are getting aware of 'too much sharing' of photos and videos, because it will certainly affect the psychology of children in some or the other way. Lots of example include, children becoming self conscious about body, getting into ED, worried about not getting enough popularity like before, number of 'likes' 'hearts' and 'comments'

SJs make children sing almost every other day, ( like Both Es singing in Spanish), it's not cute, albeit boring after certain time. Anna always talks about Intermittent fasting in front of kids, and Emilia is absorbing it like a sponge.
I agree. I can’t imagine how these kids will feel when they’re older. I have innocently taken photos of me in the bath and sat on my first potty (30+ years ago) and I wouldn’t feel comfortable with those being on my private Facebook where only my real friends and family could see.

I can’t even get my head round things like that on YouTube with thousands upon thousands of views from strangers.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
D47489F8-CD9D-46C8-9F47-2D3EB38928C3.png

Look how blue his little feet are! I've just checked because I was curious, it's only 10 degrees there and they don't have underfloor heating - those floors must be soooo cold.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Their kids are always half naked and they are never wearing socks, it’s really concerning... while Anna is keeping herself warm in sweaters and fluffy slippers.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
And again she laughs as the dog licks inside Andy's nose and mouth.
That's Zena's filthy tongue.

andy2.jpg

Has she no idea how stupid she is, does she.
Dogs can give diseases to humans..like salmonella, e-coli, ring worm, hook worm and on and on.
Sometimes I just want to to shake the bloody Zoloft (or whatever anti psychotic) out of her brain b/c she's definitely "ON" something.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.