Sacconejolys #10 Thrills, drills and contraceptive pills:the oh-so-hard life of a fake princess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And again she laughs as the dog licks inside Andy's nose and mouth.
Oh God again šŸ¤®, the same dog Sina.
Of course, if she just goes like Ā« oh Sina hihihihi, Sina ! Hihihiā€, the dog will continue licking his mouth/lips/nose.

48BB7B5D-351C-4299-B116-2125A549EA84.jpeg

Those slippers are so ugly, I canā€™t.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Dogs carry Capnocytophaga - a normal pathogen that lives in their mouths and throats but, doesn't harm them - however, when spread to humans, causes sepsis and death.........So, you can imagine something serious happening to one of the children and an investigation taking part ....and all the proof they need is on the internet forever!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
That's Zena's filthy tongue.

View attachment 46980

Has she no idea how stupid she is, does she.
Dogs can give diseases to humans..like salmonella, e-coli, ring worm, hook worm and on and on.
Sometimes I just want to to shake the bloody Zoloft (or whatever anti psychotic) out of her brain b/c she's definitely "ON" something.
She must be posting this for the reaction surely ? No one would think this is ok so she is asking for people to point this out , some will go overboard possibly threatening Social services again then what another Troll video to get sympathy and push numbers up ? I think this has worked for others itā€™s the love to hate factor they donā€™t care what us said as long as they are being talked about time someone in authority stepped in and put a stop to this disgusting and damaging trend enough is enough ! these are real bairns and they are being exploited and itā€™s just all kinds of wrong

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
My dogs sometimes end up sticking their tongue in my mouth and it completely grossed me out. I donā€™t mind them licking my face but I always end up with mouth ulcers when they lick the inside of my mouthšŸ¤¢
No way will I let them do it to my kids when I have them

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Oh God again šŸ¤®, the same dog Sina.
Of course, if she just goes like Ā« oh Sina hihihihi, Sina ! Hihihiā€, the dog will continue licking his mouth/lips/nose.

View attachment 46981

Those slippers are so ugly, I canā€™t.
And she apologized to the bleeping dog because Andrea put that pumpkin cutout on her when she wasn't looking!!! First of all, the dog is going to live okay, it's just felt and like to think she wasn't leaving her 1yr old unattended for an extended period of time. And the fact that she apologized to the dog... I can't! Not that there is anything wrong with that but you know she would NEVER apologize to her kids when the dogs bark at them, lick them or nip at them if they ever do that!!! She cares so much more about those dogs than she cares about her moneymakers.

041A1EFD-A644-498B-9CDD-E040FDCD4BD3.png

• Wow
Reactions: 8
And she apologized to the bleeping dog because Andrea put that pumpkin cutout on her when she wasn't looking!!! First of all, the dog is going to live okay, it's just felt and like to think she wasn't leaving her 1yr old unattended for an extended period of time. And the fact that she apologized to the dog... I can't! Not that there is anything wrong with that but you know she would NEVER apologize to her kids when the dogs bark at them, lick them or nip at them if they ever do that!!! She cares so much more about those dogs than she cares about her moneymakers.

View attachment 46998
And she barely cares about the dogs. Kicking them. Not brushing them. Not walking them. Letting their teeth rot. Taking photos of them in a pile of diarrhoea when they've been paralysed. Kicking up a fuss at the vet bills and saying if it was one of the other dogs they'd have put them down. Getting other people to do the intensive rehab with her whilst they go abroad.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

View attachment 46998

It wouldn't surprise me if the dogs had nipped the children and Anna has brushed it off and blamed the kids. I would not have Maltese or any breed like that around small children. My late mother had Lhasa Apsos and one of them nearly nipped my then 2 year old daughter. After that, my mother put a gate up when the children visited to separate the dogs from them. I have a labrador myself and she's fantastic around children - she doesn't go to lick them - she just rolls over for a belly rub. I've never even heard her growl - she's as daft as a brush!

Reactions: 11

View attachment 46998
What bothered me the most about this is that she said she didn't even see him do it bc she was on her phone. So this witch traps her toddler in the kitchen with her so she can sit on her phone??? Why the hell doesn't she bring a few toys in the kitchen so the poor baby has something to do! She's such a terrible mom. Or better yet drag her lazy ass to that room filled with toys! Probably bc in her sick head if she doesn't let Andrea play in the toy room it won't get messy. Everyday that poor kid wonders around the bare kitchen with nothing to do.
God I hope they get a nanny soon for the sake of those kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
What bothered me the most about this is that she said she didn't even see him do it bc she was on her phone. So this witch traps her toddler in the kitchen with her so she can sit on her phone??? Why the hell doesn't she bring a few toys in the kitchen so the poor baby has something to do! She's such a terrible mom. Or better yet drag her lazy ass to that room filled with toys! Probably bc in her sick head if she doesn't let Andrea play in the toy room it won't get messy. Everyday that poor kid wonders around the bare kitchen with nothing to do.
God I hope they get a nanny soon for the sake of those kids.
Yes, but trapping your child in the kitchen could create so much good content! Baby findes knives and chops off his finger. Baby crawls into the oven, Baby breaks all the dishes, Baby climbs onto his chair and breaks his neck.
The kitchen is just about the worst place you can leave your toddler unattended.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yes, but trapping your child in the kitchen could create so much good content! Baby findes knives and chops off his finger. Baby crawls into the oven, Baby breaks all the dishes, Baby climbs onto his chair and breaks his neck.
The kitchen is just about the worst place you can leave your toddler unattended.
Especially at this age when they love grabbing absolutely everything, pulling out drawers, etc...

That's Zena's filthy tongue.
Has she no idea how stupid she is, does she.
Dogs can give diseases to humans..like salmonella, e-coli, ring worm, hook worm and on and on.
Well, she said Sina taught her how to be a mother. I guess despite Anna being a witch, there was still a bit of a language barrier, so Anna didn't grasp that her human children shouldn't be licked like a puppy. šŸ˜„

They probably have invested lots of money in stocks
Jonathan has said no to stocks. He said he does have bitcoin and the children have college funds. I have an IG story saved somewhere. I can't remember what he said beyond that. Of course, that info could be a lie, so even if they disclose we still wouldn't know the truth. Someone in their life will write a book eventually. Maybe one of the children will actually grow up to be like him and become an author. :devilish:

Last edited:
Itā€™s bugging me that J has Emilia so well camera trained. Recently itā€™s really shown that sheā€™s taking after her dad and can see that the way to attention is through the camera lens. Heā€™s probably drilled it into her head that the camera is the only way she will be able to have nice things and feel special. I donā€™t want to sound rude towards Emilia because sheā€™s just a child, Iā€™m in no way bashing her personally because itā€™s Jā€™s fault sheā€™s like this. But she really is coming across as bratty and a real stereotypical ā€˜rich private school girlā€™.

My cousins went to private school for a while so I know theyā€™re not all like that, I just mean the stereotype of spoiled children.

Itā€™s really making me sad as I used to find her sooo cute when she was younger but now sheā€™s growing up it seems sheā€™s following Jā€™s camera ready personality and Aā€™s ā€˜money makes us happy, canā€™t eat thatā€™ mentality

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Jonnys Instagram! Alessia walking along with a shopping bag while he plays the "pretty woman" song its about a prostitute ffs !

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
She`s not got a maternal bone in her body ,or she`d think about the dangers ,like normal mums` do! Trying to remember if it was Emilia or Eduardo ,who`d be left to their own devices also.4 Children on and neither of these money hungry dimwits has learnt a thing! Far from showing how dire you`re parenting is to all and sundry on social media you both ought to be hanging your heads in shame! If youtube ARE supposedly stepping up to help these ,and other children being (sold ) for their parents to live off ,then they also need to wake up ,as they are equally benefiting from views/whatever. All those in "high places" making Ā£Ā£Ā£`s from these poor kids everyday ,they too need to read here, and understand just how disgusting and downright disgraceful it is to continue putting children ,not only on "display" ,but also in many cases ,danger to get a good click bait title and further sell their shocking channels. Far from being a low life gathering place for "trolls/haters" ,Tattle is a haven for people who honestly care about what`s happening infront of their eyes. If i couldn`t come here and vent ,i`m sure my blood pressure would be through the roof.Shame the same can`t be said of the mothers and fathers we (dare) to critisize , because it truly beggars belief that any mother could watch whilst her OH uses their precious child/children ,without any thought for their safety....:(

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Jonnys Instagram! Alessia walking along with a shopping bag while he plays the "pretty woman" song its about a prostitute ffs !
The friendliest friends would approve.

ACCFF7AD-3BC2-41A5-8854-CB112AC2A56A.png

how many people is that meant to feed? 2? LOL

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Well, he does pimp out his kids on the internet.

Reactions: 9
how many people is that meant to feed? 2? LOL
Ok, is it me or she is always making pasta?
Why doesnā€™t she make some warm vegetable soup or pumpkin soup as she was all Halloween in the last vlog and as itā€™s approximately 10 degrees in her area, like someone said earlier.

Well, he does pimp out his kids on the internet.
Oh God 200% accurate šŸ˜”

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.