Sacconejolys #10 Thrills, drills and contraceptive pills:the oh-so-hard life of a fake princess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t put the word “prepping” and a store bought pizza dough ready to go to the oven in the same picture, when you just have to put some ingredients on the pizza.

Anna is 24/7 at home and it takes literally 5’ (ok maybe 10’ if you activate the yeast) to make a pizza dough, and she buys this ?!

Let alone fast pizza sauce 5’ and cooked one 10’.
And I am generous in time.

34C4CF14-8223-4406-B159-7CAB98F849CC.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I wouldn’t put the word “prepping” and a store bought pizza dough ready to go to the oven in the same picture, when you just have to put some ingredients on the pizza.

Anna is 24/7 at home and it takes literally 5’ (ok maybe 10’ if you activate the yeast) to make a pizza dough, and she buys this ?!

Let alone instant pizza sauce 5’ and cooked one 10’.

View attachment 46393
Just another way for her to tag a company in the hope to get some paid advertisements I think. Ive seen it a lot on instagram at the moment.

Anna would have a heart attack if she had to do an actual days work in a regular job

Reactions: 11
Just another way for her to tag a company in the hope to get some paid advertisements I think. Ive seen it a lot on instagram at the moment.

Anna would have a heart attack if she had to do an actual days work in a regular job
She wouldn’t survive a day.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I bet Anal is hoping for a move stateside so she's trying to get known over there.
I say, don't let the door hit your flat arse on the way out!!
She'd fit right in with all those fake fools she's butt licking.
Imagine the conversation between them all! 🙈
The real housewives of fakery hills. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
HALLOWEEN HOUSE TOUR VLOG RECRAP.

We start with Jonathan knocking on the door so we see the Halloween wreath and the Princess opens the door - wearing a wichtes' hat. Her face is also bright orange, IDK if she chose the wrong shade of foundation or if it's the lighting, either way, it's scary AF. Honestly she just shows off decor tit she bought from Ocado... light up ghosts... a sign.. a cauldron from John Lewis.. I'm surprised it's not from ...!

It's just a massive long Ocado/John Lewis/Yankee Candle Ad. So far, we're at 6 Minutes of: "This is from John Lewis." "I got this from Ocado". "This is from Yankee Candle." The most interesting thing so far: Anna accidentally spilled Yankee Candle melt while showing it off. Oh my! Anna's mom is briefly shown and introduced as "creepy old lady". She's not wearing any type of costume, so I guess it's just one more example of women building up other women... oh, wait! 9 minutes in and Anna is showing off her bleeping napkins. She doesn't have enough decor for the forbidden room. We'll get treated to an updated tour eventually.

And... the end. Thank god. That's 12 minutes of vapid nothingness that I'll never get back.
I could've recrapped this with just one sentence:
They're basic AF and Halloween threw up all over their kitchen/entry.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
ooooh, this is fun. They appear to be desperate and have sunk to behaving like the desperate masses to vie for social media attention. 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 12

View attachment 46393
Is it gluten free?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't know anyone that shops at ocado... I know a lot of it is waitrose isn't it? Sorry for being off topic but what's annas fascination with ocado for her shopping. What's wrong with tesco or morrisons...i shop at lidl and aldi too but I doubt they would even set foot in there.

Anna lives up the road from morrisons why not use some of the day to actually contribute to the house. I bet their shopping bill is horrific

Reactions: 14

We start with Jonathan knocking on the door so we see the Halloween wreath and the Princess opens the door - wearing a wichtes' hat. Her face is also bright orange, IDK if she chose the wrong shade of foundation or if it's the lighting, either way, it's scary AF. Honestly she just shows off decor tit she bought from Ocado... light up ghosts... a sign.. a cauldron from John Lewis.. I'm surprised it's not from ...!

It's just a massive long Ocado/John Lewis/Yankee Candle Ad. So far, we're at 6 Minutes of: "This is from John Lewis." "I got this from Ocado". "This is from Yankee Candle." The most interesting thing so far: Anna accidentally spilled Yankee Candle melt while showing it off. Oh my! Anna's mom is briefly shown and introduced as "creepy old lady". She's not wearing any type of costume, so I guess it's just one more example of women building up other women... oh, wait! 9 minutes in and Anna is showing off her bleeping napkins. She doesn't have enough decor for the forbidden room. We'll get treated to an updated tour eventually.

And... the end. Thank god. That's 12 minutes of vapid nothingness that I'll never get back.
I found it so weird the way Anna was in robot advertising mode, smiling and pointing at her boring halloween decorations while the person filming isn't responding to anything she says. I saw the octopus tattoo knocking on the door so I presumed it was Jonny Rotten Tooth but why isn't he reacting to his wife, even when she asks a question?

Then I saw THIS scary reflection in the mirror! 😮

creep2.png

And closer THIS! 😮

creep.jpg

Jonny is in a foul mood today!

Did you catch Anna's bitchy burn toward her mum? Twice she calls her mum a "creepy, old lady" Followed by "That's so horrible, she's not old". So I guess she's just "creepy" then, Anna?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I don't know anyone that shops at ocado... I know a lot of it is waitrose isn't it? Sorry for being off topic but what's annas fascination with ocado for her shopping. What's wrong with tesco or morrisons...i shop at lidl and aldi too but I doubt they would even set foot in there.

Anna lives up the road from morrisons why not use some of the day to actually contribute to the house. I bet their shopping bill is horrific
Two/three years ago when I used to watch them (don’t judge me) they used to shop at morrisons. They even used to take the two E’s with them. Although come to think of it, it was J with them, not A

Reactions: 13
Two/three years ago when I used to watch them (don’t judge me) they used to shop at morrisons. They even used to take the two E’s with them. Although come to think of it, it was J with them, not A
Ahh no judgment here, I used to watch them too. We see them for who they really are now which is the main thing.
I just feel like they always have to be above everyone else, I'm sure her sprouted oats were like £5 a box. Oats are oats.... I get mine for less than £1 for a huge bag and I havent died 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

That's how boring as duck her life is! Who decorates their house for Halloween at the beginning of October?! It's all for show, not even for the kids or else she'd at least let them help or make some decorations.! She's bleeping pathetic!

View attachment 46393
For someone who's always going on about being Italian she should be able to make one from scratch and be insulted by a ready made one! Fake witch!

ooooh, this is fun. They appear to be desperate and have sunk to behaving like the desperate masses to vie for social media attention. 😄
And yet Jof always says we don't do stunts or dares, to attract views!

Is it gluten free?
No, but it's made in Italy, so that makes it ok!😀

It's cos she's too posh now she lives in a big grey house! She needs to work on her speech though, to be relatable to the upper crust lot!

I found it so weird the way Anna was in robot advertising mode, smiling and pointing at her boring halloween decorations while the person filming isn't responding to anything she says. I saw the octopus tattoo knocking on the door so I presumed it was Jonny Rotten Tooth but why isn't he reacting to his wife, even when she asks a question?

Then I saw THIS scary reflection in the mirror! 😮

View attachment 46447

And closer THIS! 😮

View attachment 46449

Jonny is in a foul mood today!

Did you catch Anna's bitchy burn toward her mum? Twice she calls her mum a "creepy, old lady" Followed by "That's so horrible, she's not old". So I guess she's just "creepy" then, Anna?
That reflection is as creepy as their grey house !
And that mirror doesn't go with those tiles , is this another one of Anna's great flair for design?!

Ahh no judgment here, I used to watch them too. We see them for who they really are now which is the main thing.
I just feel like they always have to be above everyone else, I'm sure her sprouted oats were like £5 a box. Oats are oats.... I get mine for less than £1 for a huge bag and I havent died 😂
And yet she looks like she's dying, her complexion is the same colour as her oats and in fact , her house!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
This is great. The comedians respond in the comments and one of them even described the 'dad' character as having 'won influencer dad of the year'. Very obvious who the inspiration is here. There's even a nod to squid-esque commodification of illness/ tragedy .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.