Sacconejolys #10 Thrills, drills and contraceptive pills:the oh-so-hard life of a fake princess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going gluten free definitely isn't healthier as the food is over processed. This information can be found on any coeliac website. If you're diet is pasta and bread based - turning to gluten free is nor healthier as the process to remove the gluten gets rid of vitamins, minerals and whole grains. In fact, people following a gluten free diet who are not coeliac, run the risk of cardio vascular disease at an early age due to the over processing of gluten free pasta and bread etc. Whole grains which are necessary in a healthy diet cannot be found in gluten free foods. Companies tend to substitute gluten with high fat content , sugar and salt - which are often left out of gluten filled alternatives. I think Anna thinks that gluten is some sort of fatty substance. It's just a protein strand.......The thing is, a lot of her followers are teenagers who now believe gluten to be 'fattening' - which is not the case!
It's ridiculous how many people believe that gluten is terrible when you don't have any intolerances. Honestly, gluten is delicious. And anyone who claims it's not is probably fooling themselves. I had to go gluten-Free for 3 months while I was getting treatment for other food intolerances and none of the gluten-free options tasted anything like the real deal. I don't want to hate on gluten-free things, they are obviously important for the people who are actually coeliac but there is absolutely no reason to eat any of the free-from food unless you need to for medical reasons. It's way better to have the real deal every once in a while than gluten-free every day just because.

Reactions: 17
I have 4 kids, teenager and triplets that are same age as Emilia. And I’ve been taking care of them pretty much on my own since triplets were born.
So I have zero tolerance against Anna’s moaning about having kids and dogs!
That woman is pathetic!! 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I have 4 kids, teenager and triplets that are same age as Emilia. And I’ve been taking care of them pretty much on my own since triplets were born.
So I have zero tolerance against Anna’s moaning about having kids and dogs!
That woman is pathetic!! 😡
Triplets? God love you! A day in your life would sort Anna out! A proper day’s work would finish her. I’m a single mum too and have twins and another 2 so I can relate to you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Their viewing figures are terrible.

Friday - 85k
Thursday - 112k
Wednesday - 128k
Tuesday - 193k (that was the 'having another baby' vlog)
Monday - 105k

I wonder how close they are to 1.8m, now that Youtube does not release those exact numbers anymore

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
C9F487F6-5428-4F66-BEAC-DFAC090DE5FE.png

The harness couldn't be looser if they tried...
I bet the only reason they are on a family outing is because Anna's mom is with them and they're going to Brighton, so Erika will be roped into tending to the money makers as well.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Love your word 'lie style', going to pinch that one if I may. It describes so many of these influencers/youtubers.

No wonder they panic and cry troll when people start calling them out, their whole lives are built on a big whopping lie that they have an emotional connection with their fans and that they would never exploit viewer's loyalty for mere money.

Once their viewers start to see through the lies (and most threads here are started from ex-fans) then the foundations of their empire crumble and it all comes toppling down, propped up by a few hundred thousand fake views that keep the illusion going.

Liestyle indeed. Oh but it's us who are the 'pests'. They are the true parasites, they offer nothing good to the world. I'd be so ashamed to have them in my family.
Sad when they believe their own hype ,and continue to sell their children for the money and views.Jonathan especially knows it`s the only reason anyone watches them now ,hence why he got so shirty with Stacey..he`d never quit ,all the time he could (direct) those children ,and she can post cute pics of them (wether they like it or not!) ,onto instagram! Shocking ,it`s time something was done to protect these kids.If they were acting they`d have alot more people watching over them ,ensuring they didn`t do anything they weren`t happy with.Pityful too ,when your only "friends" are those tuning in to their channel ,and whom they`ve never met..:(
I don`t think the two A`s are going to oblige as easily as The E`s have.Even Eduardo has shown his true feelings.The early morning photo call before school.."Not again"! Poor kids.They assume they`ve given them everything ,when all they really need is their privacy ,the ability to live a normal childhood ,and ,not have to converse with their "parents" through a dammed photo lense..:(

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Did anyone ever watch Jon & Kate plus 8/Kate plus 8? Anna reminds me so much of Kate! Seriously unlikeable person, and all she really does is make the meals and moan about it. Although to be fair Kate does have twins and sextuplets so definitely a handful.

I’ve not been watching long, is the cake for breakfast a regular thing? I thought it was on birthdays. To be fair I think that’s quite a cute idea. Cake for breakfast on birthdays. I almost wish I’d thought of it when my kids were small. I think that’s a fun thing kids would always remember.

Yeah, it’s sugar loaded but for 6 days of the year it would do no harm. Probably not much worse than something like Frosties, toast and jam, sugary yogurts etc
Yes!Couldn`t stand her either! she soon discovered her cute brood would afford her luxuries and she`d not have to work! TBH both Anna and Sarah (inghams) remind me of Kate.Both are insufferabe ,inevitably come first ,and behave like a special snowflake.Ugh!

Reactions: 8
I don`t think the two A`s are going to oblige as easily as The E`s have.Even Eduardo has shown his true feelings.The early morning photo call before school.."Not again"! Poor kids.
FECAAFD7-83A0-4107-97BE-29A9A89421B0.jpeg
Honestly it breaks my heart to see his « fed up » face.

Last edited:
  • Sad
J boy is NOT a small. That would mean my partner is an xs with a size waist of 30. N he buys medium clothes so their fit better on him n if shrink in the wash. Poor Eduardo. Don't worry kid. Your our fave. Even though were not watching any more. I did a fake shop with odca put thing in my basket it was double the price I pay at morrison n this includes my partner discount. You really dont need to shop on that site princess cause just think all that money your wasting that could be used for something else. Oh wait. Cause your like a millionaire or live in a million pound house you think you can do expensive shopping women please.

Reactions: 7
Yes!Couldn`t stand her either! she soon discovered her cute brood would afford her luxuries and she`d not have to work! TBH both Anna and Sarah (inghams) remind me of Kate.Both are insufferabe ,inevitably come first ,and behave like a special snowflake.Ugh!

Kate plus 8 is back on tv, too. I remember Jon wanting to stop, and Kate wanting to continue. She even did a "Kate Plus Date"

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Was just as shocked as the rest of you to open both their stories and see the four kids (not going to mention the car seat situation, I feel like a broken record), Anna, Jonathan and Anna's mum going to Brighton for the day to see Erika. But it's not a huge feat, there'll be four adults, so that's one kid each, which is probably why Anna agreed to the trip, wouldn't have to think about more than one.

View attachment 46768
Honestly it breaks my heart to see his « fed up » face.
It's heartbreaking to see the both of them like this. Eduardo clearly does not want to take yet another picture, and Emilia is so trained, as soon as she sees the camera or phone she is 'on' and is posing.

I wonder if Anna is already using the 'don't you like going to private school and having a nice home and nice things' with Eduardo. He HATES school and does not like his room, so that will not work with him.

Was just as shocked as the rest of you to open both their stories and see the four kids (not going to mention the car seat situation, I feel like a broken record), Anna, Jonathan and Anna's mum going to Brighton for the day to see Erika. But it's not a huge feat, there'll be four adults, so that's one kid each, which is probably why Anna agreed to the trip, wouldn't have to think about more than one.
The shocking thing is, this is how they've been using car seats for 7 years now. Always with loose straps and bulky clothes or coats. They have been told for years to be more careful, but they just ignore it. And hey, nothing has happened, so why would they........? So irresponsible.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
192CB77C-8A14-4762-A58C-712BCA10EDE8.jpeg

Going to visit Zoe and Alfie?? 😬
oh hold on 🤣🤣

I thought Alissa was over that digging stage....
Apparently not, ffs Anna use a nappy bag.

F1346A3E-8042-4218-A235-E01147948FB3.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Ahhhh the car seats!!
Alessia’s is far too loose and she shouldn’t be wearing a thick puffa coat while strapped in.

Andrea’s is not in any way size or age appropriate.

Do they honestly not give a hoot about their babies’ safety? It’s shameful
Are you new here? Not properly strapping in the kids is SOP with the SJs unfortunately 🙈

Oh man. They don't need to pay for Halloween decor - just print out that and put it up around the house. It'll be as scary as it can be.
AD9F79DF-EC1A-4ECB-8932-DFC8A8A69F4E.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
FFS woman, why did you give them the iPads in the first place then? If you did not want to listen to the same music over and over you could have prepared some music for everyone to listen to. But you've conditioned your children to 'need' an iPad when in the car for longer than 10 minutes. It could be completely different if you just cared enough.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.