Sacconejolys #10 Thrills, drills and contraceptive pills:the oh-so-hard life of a fake princess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BABY GOES SHOPPING IN THE CITY VLOG RECRAP

Jonathan is taking Alessia to London. She looks so adorable and the way she talks is just the cutest. She's so articulate now, it's amazing. But I'll tell you what - she's been blabbing pretty much by herself for a solid 5 minutes, and for me it gets to the point where I'm like...there's only so much footage of other people's children doing the same thing over and over I want to see.

Meanwhile at the house Anna is getting ready to pick up the Es from school. She also want to go out for lunch with her Mom "because the babies are sleeping." Um, correction: it'S THE baby. Singular. Don't make up extra children, Alessia is off to London you moron. Oh, by the way, the nanny must have returned, or the sitter - Jonathan went to London with Alessia and Anna and her Mom are out...what happened to Andrea?!

Jonathan and Alessia are at this baby award thingie, but we don't see a whole lot of it. Anna and her Mom are in MORRISON's. She's making a big deal about wanting to buy free range chicken...organic chicken. OMG. If you really care, get your lazy ass to a butcher. Don't expect to find it in Morrison's and be all snobby when they obviously don't have it! Anna picked up Krispy Kremes... gotta fatten up those kids, right?

The Es are disappointed that there was a fire at the gym, so they couldn't go to gymnastics. I bet the only person who's actually disappointed is Anna, because this way she has to bed more time with them.

Jonathan put an old clip into the vlog... I reckon because it shows Alessia in her knickers and he hadn't really put any other content for the friendliest friends in there! He said the clip is too cute not to share... Nope...that really isn't why we get to see this! There is a toddler wiggling around not wearing nearly enough clothes.... This is all wrong.

The rant is awful: He's talking about how much he loves Alessia and how he feels the Es have had their time and have been featured in plenty of videos and now it's her turn. I'm so disgusted by that comment. He's basically saying the kids are only interesting/worthy for the camera when are two - four years old. AND HE IS FEARFUL WHEN ANDREA IS GONNA BE FOUR OR FIVE AND HE'S GOT NO MORE BABIES. It's not about them growing up, it's literally about youtube etc.
He also thinks in ten years time he could BECOME A GRANDFATHER! Jesus why would you even suggest Emilia could be having a baby at 17?!?!? :sick: Hoping for her to become a teen mom are you?!

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Jonathan put an old clip into the vlog... I reckon because it shows Alessia in her knickers and he hadn't really put any other content for the friendliest friends in there! He said the clip is too cute not to share... Nope...that really isn't why we get to see this! There is a toddler wiggling around not wearing nearly enough clothes.... This is all wrong.
EXACTLY. The clip wasn't cute at all. It was Jon hogging Allesia's bed while she complained in her underpants. Jon made sure to pan the camera to her crotch and legs as often as he could. The clip wasn't cute, it was added only for his friendliest friends. He is vulgar.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
38A9338D-149B-4691-804E-2C99C9BEB3A5.jpeg

I mean, to be fair, she DOES look overworked, exhausted and extremely rough there... from not doing tit. Oh and Princess? Maybe don't cake on a pound of Makeup when you have a bad skin day, it just doesn't help. And the lip liner... how can you think that's a good look?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Clearly the lack of social skills show when Alessia is brought out ( for the sixth time since she's born??🙈)
Watching her Ripping the toy out of the box and then throwing it in the air when the lady asked if she wanted to bring it home. JonBoy didn't even correct Alessia for throwing it or thank the lady for offering. Rude , obnoxious 🐖.
They are going to reap what they are sowing when the kids grow up to be as rude and obnoxious as they are by not correcting their behavior now.

View attachment 47065
I mean, to be fair, she DOES look overworked, exhausted and extremely rough there... from not doing tit. Oh and Princess? Maybe don't cake on a pound of Makeup when you have a bad skin day, it just doesn't help. And the lip liner... how can you think that's a good look?!
She really looks so much older than she is. 😲

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Soo I took a look here and there in the vlog.
And wow they have 3 cars ?!
I thought they have the Land Rover and the Ferrari.

Land Rover Discovery
Mercedes G wagon 350
And Ferrari Portofino (the latest model and the most expensive one among the 3)

(I know absolutely nothing about cars it’s my 11-year-old son who told me the name of the models 😂)

I don’t know if they own all of them but I bet it must be a pain in the ass to maintain those expensive cars.

Why tf 3 cars ?!?!? Hello carbon footprint !

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Soo I took a look here and there in the vlog.
And wow they have 3 cars ?!

Land Rover Discovery
Mercedes G wagon 350
And Ferrari Portofino (the latest model and the most expensive one among the 3)

(I know absolutely nothing about cars it’s my 11-year-old son who told me the name of the models 😂)

I don’t know if they own all of them but I bet it must be a pain in the ass to maintain those expensive cars.

Why tf 3 cars ?!?!? Hello carbon footprint !
It's so showyyyy and sooooo new money! Does the upper crest of Reigate approve? I would think not. The show plates alone should be a dealbreaker.

But because they used to be poor, I honestly think they - or their financial manager anyway - are quite savvy. Anna obviously wants all the luxury and all the LV she can get her paws on, but I genuinely don't think they would have all that if they couldn't afford it. They aren't responsible parents but somehow I feel like they are responsible with money.

Reactions: 8
No matter how many trees he plants in his stupid garden, he will never off-set his carbon footprint with the amount of cars they have and flights they take. Aren't they off to Dubai soon? Wonder if it's on a Gleam trip or if Sabrina and Adam are paying, as they would never pay for such a holiday themselves..

Reactions: 7
No matter how many trees he plants in his stupid garden, he will never off-set his carbon footprint with the amount of cars they have and flights they take. Aren't they off to Dubai soon? Wonder if it's on a Gleam trip or if Sabrina and Adam are paying, as they would never pay for such a holiday themselves..
I hear they do excellent butt lifts in Dubai. 🤔 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
BABY GOES SHOPPING IN THE CITY VLOG RECRAP

Jonathan is taking Alessia to London. She looks so adorable and the way she talks is just the cutest. She's so articulate now, it's amazing. But I'll tell you what - she's been blabbing pretty much by herself for a solid 5 minutes, and for me it gets to the point where I'm like...there's only so much footage of other people's children doing the same thing over and over I want to see.

Meanwhile at the house Anna is getting ready to pick up the Es from school. She also want to go out for lunch with her Mom "because the babies are sleeping." Um, correction: it'S THE baby. Singular. Don't make up extra children, Alessia is off to London you moron. Oh, by the way, the nanny must have returned, or the sitter - Jonathan went to London with Alessia and Anna and her Mom are out...what happened to Andrea?!

Jonathan and Alessia are at this baby award thingie, but we don't see a whole lot of it. Anna and her Mom are in MORRISON's. She's making a big deal about wanting to buy free range chicken...organic chicken. OMG. If you really care, get your lazy ass to a butcher. Don't expect to find it in Morrison's and be all snobby when they obviously don't have it! Anna picked up Krispy Kremes... gotta fatten up those kids, right?

The Es are disappointed that there was a fire at the gym, so they couldn't go to gymnastics. I bet the only person who's actually disappointed is Anna, because this way she has to bed more time with them.

The rant is awful: He's talking about how much he loves Alessia and how he feels the Es have had their time and have been featured in plenty of videos and now it's her turn. I'm so disgusted by that comment. He's basically saying the kids are only interesting/worthy for the camera when are two - four years old. AND HE IS FEARFUL WHEN ANDREA IS GONNA BE FOUR OR FIVE AND HE'S GOT NO MORE BABIES. It's not about them growing up, it's literally about youtube etc.
He also thinks in ten years time he could BECOME A GRANDFATHER! Jesus why would you even suggest Emilia could be having a baby at 17?!?!? :sick: Hoping for her to become a teen mom are you?!
Emilia herself has actually said she doesn't want to have kids because they're too much hassle. Yet both Anna and Jon have gone on about her having kids when she was like five. I remember Anna saying she wanted to be in the delivery room when Emilia gives birth. They have mentioned her having kids several times. I hope Emilia doesn't have kids and is a successful businesswoman. That'll show em.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I’m convinced it’s a #visitdubai sponsorship with Emirates flights (not as good as it used to be) and all that Jazz.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Practically giving out their kid’s gym location and exact time they’ll be there. How responsible.
It’s took me 3 sec to find the location on google 😒

I would be so afraid of a sicko or a friendliest friend wanting brutally to talk to me or see my children in the car a little bit closer.

You don’t know what you can expect outside your home when you are « well-known » in your area/town.

I would be so afraid of a sicko or a friendliest friend wanting brutally to talk to me or see my children in the car a little bit closer.

You don’t know what you can expect outside your home when you are « well-known » in your area/town.
So now we know their house address, school and gym. Basically can gamble on them being at either one at certain times.. it’s not hard to keep your kids from getting kidnapped or stalked, it seems they either don’t have a head or want something to happen for publicity

Jonathan used to show them in the elevator with the name of the place on it. They gave away this location long ago. Maybe they didn't get enough attention, so they've given it a second go?

Reactions: 9
I suspected you were very young and wanted to confirm before responding.
Why would that comment make you think someone is 'very young'? I quite agree. Emilia has been quite vocal about not wanting to get married or have children. Of course, she's only 7 and can change her mind, but the way A & J go on about their future grandchildren as if it's a given makes me very uncomfortable. They don't even follow it up with 'if we're lucky enough to have them', or something like that. Even with the MC they milked for literally years now, they still don't think about the possibility that there may not be any grandchildren, for whatever reasons.

(oh, and I'm in my 40's. )

Last edited:
“I don’t really care about the gluten free anymore....”

wow, so that how intolerances work chez SJ‘s

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Emilia didn't even want Anna to have the As and has said she doesn't want kids from a very young age on. She may well change her mind one day but when her sicko dad is talking about her having a baby at seventeen, we should all hope for Emilia to choose a different path. I don't think it should be anyone's goal in life to become a teen mom. If it happens, it happens, but I would hope that there aren't many girls out there who make that their absolute goal.

Emilia didn't even want Anna to have the As and has said she doesn't want kids from a very young age on. She may well change her mind one day but when her sicko dad is talking about her having a baby at seventeen, we should all hope for Emilia to choose a different path. I don't think it should be anyone's goal in life to become a teen mom. If it happens, it happens, but I would hope that there aren't many girls out there who make that their absolute goal.
Have they become obsessed with children or what ?!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Do they become obsessed with children or what ?!
I think so, I mean surely, it's not normal if someone talks about maybe being a grandfather in 10 years when his eldest child has only just turned seven? What the hell?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
It's not that odd to thinking about the future and the possibilities of being a grandparent one day, but he goes on about it quite a bit. Babies are all he's interested in, to the point where he still calls his 2.5 yr old a baby because it's good for views.

• Sick
It's so cute how Alessia absolutely loves books and being read to. Unfortunately, in that household, she won't have a lot of it. Hopefully, in nursery she will. She's definitely their brightest child by far.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.