Sacconejolys #10 Thrills, drills and contraceptive pills:the oh-so-hard life of a fake princess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thing is with something like this it’s hard to prove either way. No one else was there. Although it’s hard to believe it was a warmer shower when they said first it was cold there is no evidence to say they are lying. It’s not like with the inghams who have lots of evidence and witnesses against them. Companies have to be careful as they can be sued if they treat people a certain way because of rumours etc.
(Edit to add...not saying you’re covering for them...) Anyone over the age of 2 knows the difference between hot & cold. Have you ever gotten into a pool that was barely 80 degrees? It’s freezing! Our body temp is above 97 typically. Anna was also acting a bit mortified over the cold shower & it seems like she has left him to be the cold water punisher all these years. I sense that it’s HER punishment, the evil witch that she is. HE needs to stand up to her. And no, not a fan of goofball.

Reactions: 7
Emilia and Eduardo were terrified of water for a long time. He boasted in one vlog that everyone could swim and E1 piped up in the background that 'nobody can swim'! It was a few years ago but exposed his lying ass. I daresay they're fine now but it's not down to him.

So yeah, he's rubbish at teaching anyone anything.
Hmmm.! Not surprised they were terrified of water after the cold shower fuckery came out of the closet!

Yes knowing that autumn half term holidays start the 21st of October, why rushing ?
Probably for a boost in views!

Reactions: 6
According to Amazon reviews - Claire's sell a miracle 'Three Week Healing Solution' - that also discolours clothing. It does NOT work and the ingredients are, according to many unhappy customers, watered down laundry bleach........People are just using saline now and waiting the recommended 6 - 8 weeks!
Absolutely, that’s what my piercer told me.
Saline/physiological serum and that’s all, and that was what healed my botched piercing made in ...... Claire’s back in the days.😖
Those Claire’s bottles are BS.

@Bronx_Princess was talking only about the age, that it was not a big deal to do it at this age.
Exactly, my post was about her age, which seemed to be a bone of contention amongst some of the posters here. I haven't watched the ear piercing video. My post was based on what I read here.

Reactions: 3
A child that age isn’t capable of the care and maintenance in the early stages.
My mum taught me how to clean mine & after a week or so I did them myself (obviously with my mum still ensuring that I cleaned them)

Reactions: 3
When my daughter (she waited until 10!/no older sister influence) had her ears pierced at Claire’s about 5 yrs ago, the plastic gun that they use is a one time thing. Not sure if it can be recycled. Prob considered medical waste. It’s a rickety thing that jams up easily. I think they did both at once. Yeah, double the pain, but they say many kids refuse the 2nd piercing.

I was 5 & had it done at Spencer’s Gifts. (late 70’s). I have dermatagraphism & the swelling was insanely painful so I made my mom take them out that nite. She put them back in the next day. Oh I’m sure it hurt! My sister was 9 & had hers pierced for a few years before me so I was ready for pain for beauty I guess!

Reactions: 5
I’ve never heard of earrings out for PE. Makes some sense, but sounds like some silly private school rule. As far as age 7 & cleaning them properly, I’m sure the parents of the year can manage. Car seat straps however....up for debate.

My mum taught me how to clean mine & after a week or so I did them myself (obviously with my mum still ensuring that I cleaned them)
Even with the taking them out at school ? Who is going to supervise that? They should have done them at the beginning of summer holidays. I had mine done at age 16 and it was bad enough. Mine never healed properly, even after weeks and weeks.

I got my ears pieced at 12, my mum had four girls and wanted to make sure we could all look after our piercings before we got them done. Went to a tattoo parlour/piercing store (I don't know what to call it haha) and they used needles. The spray I got after I got them pieced wasn't a healing spray, it was a spray to prevent infection from setting in. The ear heals itself in 8 weeks, you spray the open wound essentially to clean it, you can't speed it up. Emilia will get an infection if they're taking her earrings out in 3 weeks, poor thing.
In school we were allowed earrings for PE, but they had to be small studs, not sleepers or anything big/chunky.

Reactions: 7
Clearly there are cultural and societal differences when it comes to piercing a child's ears. I can only talk about my own experience; my friend pierced my ears with a sterile needle, some ice on the earlobe, and a glass of brandy for the pain when I was 16. My mother went ballistic.

Where I grew up it was definitely not the norm to pierce a child's ears and some parts of the UK are still like that. Others not so much.

Each to their own, but its depressing that the females in that house seem to need to focus on altering themselves in some way to be happy. Anna with Botox, Emilia with earrings...I still think a small child should not be encouraged to look in mirrors and preen herself. And making it the focus of the vlog does, in my opinion, put too much focus on physical appearance and rewards her for that focus. It shrinks your horizons, look at Mommy dearest.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
See what you mean about the school being advertised, just went onto there website and on the front page is a video with one of Emilias friends on the front and when you click on it they show Emilia in the playground. That’s shocking I can’t believe they’ve been so stupid.
On a lighter note I had my ears pierced at age 7 and never had any problems, wasn’t at Clare’s though and wasn’t with a gun. I remember a long gold needle and the lady spraying my ear with a freezing spray so I wouldn’t feel anything...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 8
When the kids had just started at that school and were doing the nativity and constantly repeating the songs from it, I googled the song because I had never heard it before. First hit - their school site with pictures of both Emilia and Eduardo in their nativities......

I wonder what Emilia will do with her earrings during PE. Will she just put them in a pocket? They'll not even be 3 weeks yet 'just under' as Anna pointed out 'but she should be fine'. So the poor thing will have to take out her earrings, I remember how scared I was of that the first few times even at 11, and then try to get them back in. I doubt she'll clean them before putting them in, so chances of infection are incredibly high.

They should have done this during the Summer, but they were sooooo busy guysssss.........

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Their viewer numbers are falling, next Vlog title

"7yr old gets a Vajazzle"

Wouldnt put anything past this sad excuse of a man.

• Sick
We all know the 3 week "express" option is about Anna. How is she going to manage cleaning Emilia's ears 3 times a day for 3 weeks when she's just so busy?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We all know the 3 week "express" option is about Anna. How is she going to manage cleaning Emilia's ears 3 times a day for 3 weeks when she's just so busy?
Apparently it's about the school, too.

Girls used to be allowed to cover their earrings with micropore tape, but that's not allowed at Emilia's school - earrings need to be taken out for PE.
As she has PE at the start of the week, they had her ears pierced straight after school that day, so it will have not-quite a week before the 2 week break starts. You know, because 'Anna did the maths' and this will work with that 3 week option........ Poor Emilia.

Wonder how many time Anna will catch them in the brush when she's doing Emilia's hair? We know she's not careful....

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Anna will probably leave it up to the dogs to clean Emilia's ears - she has no problem allowing them to clean Andrea's face, ears and mouth ! :sick:

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Jonathan would love someone to turn up at his kids school, the logo was purposely kept in. It would make him feel relevant and famous and think of the click bait titles! Much rather that than face the reality that nobody gives a toss!

Jonathan would love someone to turn up at his kids school, the logo was purposely kept in. It would make him feel relevant and famous and think of the click bait titles! Much rather that than face the reality that nobody gives a toss!
Definitely kept on purpose.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.