Sacconejolys #10 Thrills, drills and contraceptive pills:the oh-so-hard life of a fake princess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did they not do this during the school holidays so it could heal for a few weeks (I always thought it was 6 -8 before you can change earrings)? And for them to go to Claires, so typical. I bet they had to pay for this themselves, and that's why they went with this cheap option.
Yes knowing that autumn half term holidays start the 21st of October, why rushing ?

Reactions: 4
They kept saying they're getting the express version, which only takes 3 weeks. How the hell does that work?

The close up of Emilia's terrified vulnerable face made me feel so sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I'm not trying to defend their decision to have Emilia's ears pierced at 7, but seriously, what's the big deal!?!
Yes I agree with that.
I was pierced early and my friend has just her 4-year-old daughter been pierced, and she is fine.(not in Claire’s of course).
It’s really common here to pierce ears early without any complications.
You will rarely find any 7-year-old girls without pierced ears.
I might be wrong but from what I see in my children’s school, by the age of 10 they are already pierced from a long time ago.
Maybe it’s different from a country to another .

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She just trolling me know with her poking and prodding the food!!!!😡🤣

Hey Anna 🖕 Take that!
OmG I can’t stop laughing rn 😂😂
Thank you very much, I had a day where my boys drove me crazy, you just made me releasing the stress.
I’m crying 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm sure Stacey Dooley is now fearing for her job after his two documentaries.

If you ever find yourself feeling a tiny bit sorry for him this latest video is a good cure.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm not trying to defend their decision to have Emilia's ears pierced at 7, but seriously, what's the big deal!?!

I had my ears pierced at 5 (btw, we're talking the 1970s), had no problem with infections or my earrings being savagely ripped out of my ears during PE. Granted, like the 2 E's & the 2A's, I went to a Catholic parochial school, 2 in fact. I'll presume there are rules about jewelry as there were at my schools. Pertaining to the ears, no hoops only post earrings allowed.

Maybe because I live in the States or my family is Italian (both my parents born & raised in the U.S.), it's no big deal. Also, many if not all my schoolmates had pierced ears. The only time earrings got ripped out of ears was during a fist fight.
Hopefully, this isn't breaking any rules because it is kind of revealing details about them but basically I found out the school (mentioning no names) and I sent a general query to the FB page cause I wondered if their private school was a religious one and the person emailing me back told me the school had no religious affiliation.

Reactions: 2

I had my ears pierced at 5 (btw, we're talking the 1970s), had no problem with infections or my earrings being savagely ripped out of my ears during PE. Granted, like the 2 E's & the 2A's, I went to a Catholic parochial school, 2 in fact. I'll presume there are rules about jewelry as there were at my schools. Pertaining to the ears, no hoops only post earrings allowed.

Maybe because I live in the States or my family is Italian (both my parents born & raised in the U.S.), it's no big deal. Also, many if not all my schoolmates had pierced ears. The only time earrings got ripped out of ears was during a fist fight.
I was thinking the same thing. I got my ears pierced when I was about 6 or 7 at Claire’s with no issues. Plus it meant by the time I went to high school they were obviously healed and I didn’t have to wear them all the time (I feel like high schools are more strict with jewellery). This is obviously something Emilia wanted so I don’t see the big deal

Reactions: 6
I was thinking the same thing. I got my ears pierced when I was about 6 or 7 at Claire’s with no issues. Plus it meant by the time I went to high school they were obviously healed and I didn’t have to wear them all the time (I feel like high schools are more strict with jewellery). This is obviously something Emilia wanted so I don’t see the big deal
A child that age isn’t capable of the care and maintenance in the early stages.

Last edited:
Vlog Recap - First Time Getting Her Ears Pierced

So we start the vlog in the car on the way to get Emilia's ears pierced (for the second time). Apparently nowadays kids have to take their earrings out for P.E. instead of micro-tapping over them. They were going to get it done on her birthday but Anna found out about this rule and Emilia had told all her classmates and they were talking about it when they came out of school. According to Anna, Emilia is the kind of child who never throw a fit and keep it together. I swear we've seen her getting angry in the vlogs before. She also mentions they can this express healing aftercare solution or something that they have to pay extra for. Like this is total crap. Also Eduardo wants a tattoo and anna laughs like noooo.

Then they've picked up Eduardo and there is just some chatting in the car about Eduardo's friend from school. Then we're in town where the shop is and they're on the way to get it done. Jon babbles on about not knowing what a piercing is like. Then he's got the camera right in Emilia's face while they're about to cross the road. Then some of Jon singing theres a hole in my ear (literally). Jon is then don't make rash decisions, you can change your mind. BTW I'm guessing they've got a nanny cause the As are in sight. Jon bangs on about theres no going back. Also they've chosen a three week option which mean the healing takes three weeks then you can take the earrings out. BULLSHIT. I had my done and it took six weeks to heal. I was Emilia's age when I had it done and it didn't hurt at all.

And yes they are at claires. Twats. Jons like you can jump off the chair and run out of the store. At this point I wish someone would wire his jaw shut. He has repeated this tit multiple times, he's probably freaking her out. I mean she does look nervous. There's then this weird shot of Anna's crotch. They pierce both ears at the same time with a gun. I mean literally both ears at the same time. One person on each ear piercing. When I had mine done they did them one a time. That's got to be double the shock. I mean she chose to do it that way but it does seem cruel.

Then we're back home in Emilia's and Alessia's bedroom and Jon's asking Emilia what feels like to have your ears pierced. And x5 very painful. then they talk about how long the pain lasts. Then we're shown Anna doing the aftercare on Emilia's ears. Then they go into the kitchn quietly to get Eduardo some water and jon makes this irritating shushing noise. Then they're laying in Alessia's bed and hes reading to alessia. Alessia wants a library book. She's so cute.

Finally its Jon's rant. He bangs on about how big a moment of is getting her ears pierced. Then he talks about teaching 1-2yrs to swim, getting them comfortable and used to water etc. Says the pool was split in half, one half was shallow the other deeper and every term he gradually move them up pool and there was one lad who never progressed. He remembers the day he was finally to swim. He took him up to the deep end and he swam over on his own to the rest of the class. Apparently he taught like 300 kids (this while he was still in school). He says those kids are probably now in the 20s and don't remember he taught them to swim... they never write, they never call. Then some incoherent drabble about tattoos then he says he needs to get As tattoo. He says this no childchare thing is a pain. Right then where the duck where the As when you took Emilia to get her ears pierced. They're definitely not there! He then says maybe I taught some of you to swim and you don't even know. I'm sure they would definitely remember that creep. I would. He also talks about sjxmas help and wants the family who would to film what they got and send it to him so he can put in the vlogs. He says it doesn't matter if you don't celebrate xmas. whats the point then? its sjXMAS help. for christmas! wtf. and thats end basically.

There's quite a few people in the comments slamming them for going to claires and not looking up better places to. one person said you looked up the school rules but not about piercings. a lot of people are saying they were wrong to go to claires because they have unsanitary practices and stuff like that. one person said they even messaged them privately about the dangers of claires, even sending them articles about the dangers of claires. many also said theres no way she'll be able to take them out after three weeks then be able to get them in again. I was forced to remove my helix piercing after 3 weeks and it got infected. its healed now but 3 weeks ain't long enough. someone said after weeks she takes them out for p.e. its gonna be hard getting them back in and swimming, forget it. someone said they did the 3 week thing and when they tried to take their earrings out their ears started to bleed. also this comment made me laugh
1571262947900.png

'The big deal' is that she had to be filmed for their audience.... ;)

And of course that the school does not allow them to wear earrings during PE and swimming, and that she is The First Girl In Her Class to have her ears pierced, and that they're having it done in a high street shop that is infamous for using guns they can't clean properly and giving the wrong advice on how to heal the piercing.

But, you know, with a bit of luck it will get more than 150k views ..... ;)

Hopefully, this isn't breaking any rules because it is kind of revealing details about them but basically I found out the school (mentioning no names) and I sent a general query to the FB page cause I wondered if their private school was a religious one and the person emailing me back told me the school had no religious affiliation.
But it's a choir school next to a church where the school harvest festival was held? The school site says it 'draws on Christian values', the kids sing religious songs and are taught about Jesus.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Oh yes their videos back in the days were really tacky.
I remember a comment, under a vlog, of an Irish woman saying something like ”life has changed for you, I remember you Anna when you were in Cork, and now you are acting like a posh woman that you are not” in a derogatory way.
As they say, " money does not buy class"!

Gee I thought this was Eduardo with a wig on. When scrolling down then realised its Emilia. But Emilia been wanting her ears done for a long time I remember when anna use a hair clip showing what it be like when it nips you for the ear to be pierced. Emilia didnt like it. Wonder if was okay with this. I hope Anna or someone takes care of Emilias ears. Next vlog be 7 year old girl Pieced ears got infected.

View attachment 49106

Anna stop showing off clothes that your fans cant afford.
This top from Australia cost on there money $320
In the UK that's £251

It liked oh look an ad on top it's nice and really expensive but that that expensive to me. As I got it free n super rich witch.

Why cant she try wear Primark, George, Matalan clothes for a change. Something that fans be like oh she shops were I shop.
Make me sick.
And yet it makes her look so frumpy!

Why do they feel the need to vlog them in uniform and did they go to Claire's i would of waited til she was older, i cant watch them any more, its less of a vlog more boring and scripted
Yep and the logo wasn't blurred out once! Loads of comments telling that thick twit to blur out Emilias' school blazer!

I am currently doing my full swim teacher training with the best tutor in Ireland (shes actually my local one) and I would love to see her rip him to shreds. I would also love to see his qualification if any as a certain one is basically useless in Ireland now. Anyone can hop in a pool and "teach" but to do it right takes a personality different from his.
You'd think if he was a swim teacher he would have taught his kids how to swim by now !
Imagine that creep being a swim teacher! I think he makes up tit, how has he fitted all that studying and working in various jobs until now?
He's a bleeping Jack of all trades, Master of none! The only thing he's consistent at, is lying!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
They still use ear piercing guns at Claire's ?? a company renowned for not cleaning equipment properly. Not only that but, they put the same length ear studs in everyone. So, if a child's ear lobes are thicker, the earrings will be too tight and the ear will swell. I've seen studs having to be removed from inside the earlobes on A & E - it's not pleasant for the child at all! They would have been better to go to a professional piercer who uses needles and they measure for the correct size of earring and it's less painful!

Edited : Just watching the vlog ....'express ear piercing?' ....what the blobbing hell is Anna talking about - it's 6 to 8 weeks - I don't give a flying fluff what anyone tells you but, it isn't 3 weeks Anna FPMSL! Skin is skin and works at its own pace to heal...there isn't a magic potion that you can use to make them heal quicker....It's made me giggle that.... :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
So now E1 will have to make sure her earrings are covered for PE (this is the policy in all schools, their's included) in case someone catches them and rips her earlobe off. Why would you handicap a small child's freedom of movement with the superfluous fripperies of vanity? Oh of course you would if you're crap parents like the SJs.

And being the 'first' in the class to have pierced ears is not a status symbol, quite the reverse, they are such trailer trash. Their teachers must eyeroll to the heavens.
You will hardly ever see children whose parents send them to private school, have their ears pierced! It's just not class! Reminds me of the time Anna bought Emilia designer shoes which Emilia herself complained about them hurting her poor little feet, they were the tackiest shoes !

• Haha
A child that age isn’t capable of the care and maintenance in the early stages.
That’s why parents do the maintenance in the morning and in the evening iirc, like mine did when I got pierced.
Emilia doesn’t even have to think about it.

I had my ears pierced at 5 (btw, we're talking the 1970s), had no problem with infections or my earrings being savagely ripped out of my ears during PE.
'The big deal' is that she had to be filmed for their audience.... ;)
@Bronx_Princess was talking only about the age, that it was not a big deal to do it at this age.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.