Sacconejolys #10 Thrills, drills and contraceptive pills:the oh-so-hard life of a fake princess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dogs look like they've had a rough night... Just like the kids, they only get to go out when there's an opportunity to make money. Disgusting !

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Ugh. Jonathan posted a video on Instagram of Eduardo where he basically flashes his underpants 🥺😩 Disgusting.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
The latest pictue on IG Emma has posted she looks very frail. Someone has asked if she is ok as she looks ill:oops:

• Wow
Reactions: 3
So she says “I never lie to my kids” in that q&a and then today’s vlog she puts pumpkin into the cupcakes and says “I won’t tell the kids there’s pumpkin in these because they won’t eat them. I’m just gonna lie- I’m just gonna put loads of sprinkles on them!” 😄 Yet you’ll tell Emilia about vaginal births at a very young age OKAY HUN

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Harley Quinn? In a t-shirt that says daddy’s little monster.... when that’s definitely not the implied kind of “daddy” I’m going to be sick! To clarify.... that’s what E1 is dressed in for Halloween on J’s instastories

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I'm back! ❤

PUMPKIN SHOPPING WITH KIDS VLOG RECRAP

We start with Anna taking Alessia along as she's getting her nails done. Once again, Alessia talks about closing her eyes because she's scared in the car. Anna tells her she mustn't be afraid...but as she saying this, we see how loosely she's getting strapped into her seat. Stay afraid, sweet Alessia, your parents don't know a thing about keeping you safe unfortunately. On the way to the nails place, Alessia is talking non-stop and Anna is doing a great job not communicating much with her. Anna had to bring the iPad for her xD

Jonathan and Eduardo and Alessia are off to get pumpkins. Apparently Anna requested LOTs of pumpkins but of course she's not coming to help. Not gonna lie, I'm surprised, dare I say shocked that they are getting them at Morrisons and not some fancy pumpkins patch but maybe they don't have any over there. At one point, Eduardo throws a pumpkin into the shopping cart, it could've broken. Later on, when the kids are sitting in the cart and on top of the pumpkins and Jonathan wants to pay for them, Eduardo refuses to hand one of them over. It cuts off there, but it seems like he's got a bit of a temper as we've seen more recently, gonna be interesting to see what's happening there. When Jonathan focuses on Alessia for a bit, Eduardo immediately jumps in and talks about Jupiter (who I assume is his invisible friend?!)...these kiddos are all so starved for attention, or even screen time. At least the Es are.

The next scene is Jonathan putting Andrea to bed. Ah, nevermind, nothing interesting, he's just getting showered with kisses. Then Alessia is put to bed.. She is super uncomfortable with Jonathan and the camera both being in her face rambling about a random story. She keeps requesting Goodnight Moon instead (that child is sooo bright) because she wants a real story and not the stupid book Jonathan wrote. He keeps tickling her and she keeps saying she doesn't like it ...not sure if it's the tickling, or "THE BOOK I WROTE AND PUBLISHED ABOUT YOU" ...he mentioned it FOUR times. Alessia gets off the bet and brings a Peppa Pig book she wants read to her. Smart girl. Even she doesn't want her father's crap. It's a book about Peppa Pig's mom and as Jonathan reads, he changes the story to DAD but Alessia is sooooo smart that she notices it and keeps protesting!! She is not happy about it. The friendliest friends are also treated to some shots of Alessia in her knickers for good measure.

Meanwhile, the Witch of Botoxia talks about the vision she has of herself as a mother who does holiday baking and tit with the kids. She has a perfect housewife vision of herself in her head - she literally says that, and goes on "but the reality quite different where I'm stressed out and screaming at the kids" YEAH WITCH. CAUSE THEY ARE NOT YOUR STEPFORD INSTAGRAM PROPS. She says she wants to be different wants the kids to remember her as the mother who was warm, cozy, and always baking. Honey. Your kids won't remember you as ANY OF THAT BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT THAT PERSON. She also says she thinks nobody will remember any of the bad stuff because she doesn't remember her mom being stressed out. Believe me, witch, your children will remember getting punished with cold showers for the rest of their lives. And even if they don't, the internet will. Then she's baking anyway because she wants to be that Mom rather than the mom who does the reading for school with the kids even though THAT IS DUE. What?! She's making pumpkin cupcakes....and then, the MOTHER WHO CLAIMS SHE WOULD NEVER LIE to her children announces she WILL LIE ABOUT PUMPKIN being an ingredient because otherwise they wouldn't eat it. It must be hard to keep your alternative facts straight..........! Anna is really proud of her pumpkin cupcakes and lets Eduardo lick the spoon. Yeah, eating raw eggs and licking spoons is a no-go in my world because of salmonella but food safety has never been a priority at this house anyway. Jonathan is now doing the homework reading with Eduardo because Anna wants to cook...or deal with the dogs...or duck knows. Jonathan wants McDonald's for dinner but Anna is making Chicken Charlemagne because that's the Stepford angle. Try as you might, Witch, you will never be Bree Van De Kamp.

The kids have to eat the cupcakes - Andrea is fed straight of the table and it doesn't look like anyone is particularly into the cupcakes Anna was so eager to make. LOL.

End of vlog rant: Jonathan puts a wooly hat and a beanie on top of his baseball cap and looks like a complete moron. Seriously, Anna has five children. Jonathan mentions that they almost have a new nanny now.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm back! ❤

We start with Anna taking Alessia along as she's getting her nails done. Once again, Alessia talks about closing her eyes because she's scared in the car. Anna tells her she mustn't be afraid...but as she saying this, we see how loosely she's getting strapped into her seat. Stay afraid, sweet Alessia, your parents don't know a thing about keeping you safe unfortunately. On the way to the nails place, Alessia is talking non-stop and Anna is doing a great job not communicating much with her. Anna had to bring the iPad for her xD

Jonathan and Eduardo and Alessia are off to get pumpkins. Apparently Anna requested LOTs of pumpkins but of course she's not coming to help. Not gonna lie, I'm surprised, dare I say shocked that they are getting them at Morrisons and not some fancy pumpkins patch but maybe they don't have any over there. At one point, Eduardo throws a pumpkin into the shopping cart, it could've broken. Later on, when the kids are sitting in the cart and on top of the pumpkins and Jonathan wants to pay for them, Eduardo refuses to hand one of them over. It cuts off there, but it seems like he's got a bit of a temper as we've seen more recently, gonna be interesting to see what's happening there. When Jonathan focuses on Alessia for a bit, Eduardo immediately jumps in and talks about Jupiter (who I assume is his invisible friend?!)...these kiddos are all so starved for attention, or even screen time. At least the Es are.

The next scene is Jonathan putting Andrea to bed. Ah, nevermind, nothing interesting, he's just getting showered with kisses. Then Alessia is put to bed.. She is super uncomfortable with Jonathan and the camera both being in her face rambling about a random story. She keeps requesting Goodnight Moon instead (that child is sooo bright) because she wants a real story and not the stupid book Jonathan wrote. He keeps tickling her and she keeps saying she doesn't like it ...not sure if it's the tickling, or "THE BOOK I WROTE AND PUBLISHED ABOUT YOU" ...he mentioned it FOUR times. Alessia gets off the bet and brings a Peppa Pig book she wants read to her. Smart girl. Even she doesn't want her father's crap. It's a book about Peppa Pig's mom and as Jonathan reads, he changes the story to DAD but Alessia is sooooo smart that she notices it and keeps protesting!! She is not happy about it. The friendliest friends are also treated to some shots of Alessia in her knickers for good measure.

Meanwhile, the Witch of Botoxia talks about the vision she has of herself as a mother who does holiday baking and tit with the kids. She has a perfect housewife vision of herself in her head - she literally says that, and goes on "but the reality quite different where I'm stressed out and screaming at the kids" YEAH WITCH. CAUSE THEY ARE NOT YOUR STEPFORD INSTAGRAM PROPS. She says she wants to be different wants the kids to remember her as the mother who was warm, cozy, and always baking. Honey. Your kids won't remember you as ANY OF THAT BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT THAT PERSON. She also says she thinks nobody will remember any of the bad stuff because she doesn't remember her mom being stressed out. Believe me, witch, your children will remember getting punished with cold showers for the rest of their lives. And even if they don't, the internet will. Then she's baking anyway because she wants to be that Mom rather than the mom who does the reading for school with the kids even though THAT IS DUE. What?! She's making pumpkin cupcakes....and then, the MOTHER WHO CLAIMS SHE WOULD NEVER LIE to her children announces she WILL LIE ABOUT PUMPKIN being an ingredient because otherwise they wouldn't eat it. It must be hard to keep your alternative facts straight..........! Anna is really proud of her pumpkin cupcakes and lets Eduardo lick the spoon. Yeah, eating raw eggs and licking spoons is a no-go in my world because of salmonella but food safety has never been a priority at this house anyway. Jonathan is now doing the homework reading with Eduardo because Anna wants to cook...or deal with the dogs...or duck knows. Jonathan wants McDonald's for dinner but Anna is making Chicken Charlemagne because that's the Stepford angle. Try as you might, Witch, you will never be Bree Van De Kamp.

The kids have to eat the cupcakes - Andrea is fed straight of the table and it doesn't look like anyone is particularly into the cupcakes Anna was so eager to make. LOL.

End of vlog rant: Jonathan puts a wooly hat and a beanie on top of his baseball cap and looks like a complete moron. Seriously, Anna has five children. Jonathan mentions that they almost have a new nanny now.
Welcome back, Thanks for the recap 😊

Welcome back, Thanks for the recap 😊
Once again I have been autocorrected I did write recrap! 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm back! ❤

I absolutely LOVE reading these. Thank you so much! Firstly because it means I don't have to stick matchsticks in my eyes and torture myself and secondly because of your reaction. Makes me giggle. 🤭🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hopefully, this isn't breaking any rules because it is kind of revealing details about them but basically I found out the school (mentioning no names) and I sent a general query to the FB page cause I wondered if their private school was a religious one and the person emailing me back told me the school had no religious affiliation.
Thank you for that. I'm old school & wasn't raised in a fancy grey castle. I come from the rough NYC streets, the Bronx specifically, very working class & the only schools with fancy uniforms like that in my hood were religious schools.

It's a bit early and I think I've suggested something similar as a Thread title before but I just thought of an improvement (I hope lol) for it so before I forget it:

SJ#11 - The Chronicles of Botoxia: The Liar, The Witch and the Wardo

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Thank you very much for your recrap @lemonandlime ❤

Guys, did you notice that the pierced ears vlog was uploaded BEFORE the pumpkin shopping when it actually happened after.

The views are that bad Jonathan to put your lovely candid daughter’s experience of piercing vlog than your 2 children sitting in a trolley and picking some pumpkin with some Philadelphia vlog????

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Jonathons instastories - am I alone in thinking a 7 year old should NOT be wearing a Harley Quinn costume? It says “daddy’s little monster” and “property of the joker”
Jonathon even says to Emelia “what does she say?”
With Emilia replying “Hiya Puddin’”
How does she know that? How can they let her wear that?!
Oh and obviously he films Eduardo in his costume but just underwear underneath and flashing.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
So there's an instagram account called jonathanandanna which is obviously a fan run account (but Anna follows! :rolleyes: ) - just noticed one of the hashtags was #friendliestfriend ....clicked on the hashtag and there are so many pics of the kids, can't get my head around it. with random instagrammers saying "can't believe how quickly they are growing up!" . Its so weird!!! One of the pics is of Eduardo and the caption is "Mr Delicious" :sick:o_Oo_O

• Sick
  • Wow
God they really can't cope with the four kids they chose to have can they? in his end rant jon says 'we're finally on the cusp of getting some relief from the children'. Like what? look after them yourself. you wanted 4 kids, in fact you'd love more. You don't go out to work 8-12+ hours a day 6 days a week, you have a lovely big house with all that garden space, your kids go to private school. Grow up and look after what you wanted. No wonder the other parents at the school gates don't think a lot of you. Especially when you can't even look after your kids on your own when you don't go to work. As he's said before the other parents are doctors, dentists, things like that. What does he do? shoves a camera in his kids face the moment they slide out of the womb 24/7 and edits a 20 min vlog. What does she do? cook ridiculously early for no good reason (probably harming her kids GI health) and complains about anything and everything!

Also did you see that bit in the vlog where she tried to put the Nuvea and her with her foot then she ran under the table. She looked really angry. I thought she couldn't show anger anymore?
1571339302069.png

1571339340764.png

How pissed does she look?!
Dialogue
Come nuves I open the door for you. Out.
(Fairlu aggressive tone) OMG Does anyone have dog like this? I have a few.
Then she's smiley again. I can't tell if she put this face on as an act for the camera or if it was genuine but to me it looks pretty genuine.

watch from 17:00 mins.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I saw the photos and thought the dogs have actually been groomed. If you look at the state they're usually in where even with the bows none of them can see and they just look completely bedraggled. And Anna can't possibly brush out her own dogs.

Anna rocking the #girlboss Barbie look 🙄

View attachment 49450
He's a real fan of that chimpanzee face, isn't he?
The state of him. Anna looks smart at least but he looks like a scruffy little idiot. What must people think of him at these events.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The state of him. Anna looks smart at least but he looks like a scruffy little idiot. What must people think of him at these events.
he looks like hes wearing flippers in some of the pictures.

1571339861208.png

stopped the video on this and he looks like the bleeping joker. scary tit.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I saw the photos and thought the dogs have actually been groomed. If you look at the state they're usually in where even with the bows none of them can see and they just look completely bedraggled. And Anna can't possibly brush out her own dogs.

Anna rocking the #girlboss Barbie look 🙄

View attachment 49450
He's a real fan of that chimpanzee face, isn't he?
Smug bastard, wouldn't you just love to get that smile off his ugly mug?

• Heart
How sad that Jonathan has to splice photos together to give the appearance of Anna actually doing something with the children, even a small thing like shopping for pumpkins for Halloween. These were all the fun traditional activities my children and I always looked forward to and she just can't be bothered.

Reactions: 15
So there's an instagram account called jonathanandanna which is obviously a fan run account (but Anna follows! :rolleyes: ) - just noticed one of the hashtags was #friendliestfriend ....clicked on the hashtag and there are so many pics of the kids, can't get my head around it. with random instagrammers saying "can't believe how quickly they are growing up!" . Its so weird!!! One of the pics is of Eduardo and the caption is "Mr Delicious" :sick:o_Oo_O
They call(ed) Eduardo 'Wardolicious' a lot, so it's not that strange that fans repeat it... but SO inappropriate.

• Sad
im behind but wanted to add. I currently live in Italy. I have traveled all over, and I can tell you this, Anna does not look Italian at all! no one here looks like her, she looks Irish to me. as far as i have seen Italian Women have more longer thinner noses, and though the undertone is indeed on the olive side, where i am people are quite pale complexion and a lot of blonds, some look a little french and some look more italian if you could say. If anyone watched April & Davey when they had the Italian exchange girl, basically thats what people generally look like. why is it soooo important to her, i don't get it, it doesnt mean anything to her life at all, she doesnt even see the actually culture or do anything remotely italian.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.