Sacconejolys #10 Thrills, drills and contraceptive pills:the oh-so-hard life of a fake princess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do they feel the need to vlog them in uniform and did they go to Claire's i would of waited til she was older, i cant watch them any more, its less of a vlog more boring and scripted
To probably show to anyone who doesn’t know yet, that the children go to a private school.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes, absolutely she lets it cook slowly on low for a fair amount of time and it will be ready for dinner’s time.
She's missing a trick because she hasn't mentioned wanting an insta pot, they are the new slow cooker but faster.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anna says she couldn't find macaroni on the Ocado website - it's under the 'Essentials' range Anna - 89p (17.8p per 100g) ....Oh but, the packaging isn't pretty enough is it....... ? So, you went for the Rigatoni Tubetti at £3.69 (73.8p per 100g) ! We need to keep an eye out on the stuff she buys and educate her with a cheaper substitute ! :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Anna says she couldn't find macaroni on the Ocado website - it's under the 'Essentials' range Anna - 89p (17.8p per 100g) ....Oh but, the packaging isn't pretty enough is it....... ? So, you went for the Rigatoni Tubetti at £3.69 (73.8p per 100g) ! We need to keep an eye out on the stuff she buys and educate her with a cheaper substitute ! :LOL:
This bunch would be perfect candidates for that BBC show ‘Eat Well For Less’, Gregg Wallace can run around them shouting about not buying brands because “it tastes the same, but it costs less”!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can’t believe they took their kid to Claire’s to get her ears done. It’s such a bad idea to pierce with a gun. Plus all of the idiots in the comments defending them is ridiculous.

Reactions: 16
With those viewing figures on their video I can just imagine Jonathan begging sloth to rent her womb out again. He will be desperate soon...

Reactions: 10
saw this comment on that video. Pretty good summation of them I think.
View attachment 49181
This is awesome. Has it been deleted?

I hate vloggers saying that they "do it for the memories". I have plenty of cute videos of my kids when they were little. My daughter still likes to watch them sometimes. We have them. We can watch whenever we want. But not a single one has been monetized, and uploaded to the internet.
That is one of the biggest bald-faced lies vloggers tell. They do it for the money and the "fame" and adoration of people who have no critical thinking skills and believe that the vlogs are reality and the families are as happy and "normal" as they portray themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This is awesome. Has it been deleted?

I hate vloggers saying that they "do it for the memories". I have plenty of cute videos of my kids when they were little. My daughter still likes to watch them sometimes. We have them. We can watch whenever we want. But not a single one has been monetized, and uploaded to the internet.
That is one of the biggest bald-faced lies vloggers tell. They do it for the money and the "fame" and adoration of people who have no critical thinking skills and believe that the vlogs are reality and the families are as happy and "normal" as they portray themselves.

. SM-G960U .
That post was made 2 years ago. Nothing has changed except they now live in the grey mansion...

Reactions: 9
Of course they went to Claire's! Another undeclared ad.

Jonathan is such a twit in this video. Completely terrifying her and being so annoying. Her poor face close up when they're piercing her ears with a woman on each ear with the gun things. Such a vulnerable moment captured for all the friendliest friends. And of course the school crest is on full display.

Oh yeah and when choosing which earrings she wanted he said "do they have I love Daddy ones?"

And at night when he's reading the bed time story. Alessia is telling him that she can't lie down because he's lying in her bed. And he's telling her to stop moaning.

Ugh the end rant! Turns ear piercing into him being a trained swimming teacher and teaching kids younger than Alessia and being so influential in a person's life.

Ugh they've asked the SJXmas winner to video her stuff so they can put it in a vlog.

20191016_194127.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry
I am currently doing my full swim teacher training with the best tutor in Ireland (shes actually my local one) and I would love to see her rip him to shreds. I would also love to see his qualification if any as a certain one is basically useless in Ireland now. Anyone can hop in a pool and "teach" but to do it right takes a personality different from his.

Reactions: 7
Absolute idiot not blurring the school logo. Do they actually want something to happen to their kids? The lack of safety when strapping them in the car, being so careless with their school details, leaving the younger two unsupervised all the time. Seriously. WTF.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Im only watching the vlog now and haven’t read the comments on here but did Amelia want her ears pierced.... or did Anna want them pierced 🙄

Reactions: 3
You called it ! 🤣
SO many people told them not to, under every video they mentioned her wanting her ears pierced, including her birthday video where she received her first proper earrings. But of course, why take advice from strangers on the internet, right......?

Reactions: 8
I am currently doing my full swim teacher training with the best tutor in Ireland (shes actually my local one) and I would love to see her rip him to shreds. I would also love to see his qualification if any as a certain one is basically useless in Ireland now. Anyone can hop in a pool and "teach" but to do it right takes a personality different from his.
Emilia and Eduardo were terrified of water for a long time. He boasted in one vlog that everyone could swim and E1 piped up in the background that 'nobody can swim'! It was a few years ago but exposed his lying ass. I daresay they're fine now but it's not down to him.

So yeah, he's rubbish at teaching anyone anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It’s probably been discussed on here before (I’ve only joined in the last month)... but I flipping can’t stand Anna’s accent 🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
truths1.jpg

truths2.jpg

Are these people thick? Do they not realise none of the kids had a voice to their most intimate moments being published online for millions to see, and they won't ever be erased? They are online for the world to see as soon as they're out of the womb! Andrea cannot even speak yet! Yet, tell them this and you'll immediately be shut down with "troll". None of those children consented.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
So now E1 will have to make sure her earrings are covered for PE (this is the policy in all schools, their's included) in case someone catches them and rips her earlobe off. Why would you handicap a small child's freedom of movement with the superfluous fripperies of vanity? Oh of course you would if you're crap parents like the SJs.

And being the 'first' in the class to have pierced ears is not a status symbol, quite the reverse, they are such trailer trash. Their teachers must eyeroll to the heavens.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Why did they not do this during the school holidays so it could heal for a few weeks (I always thought it was 6 -8 before you can change earrings)? And for them to go to Claires, so typical. I bet they had to pay for this themselves, and that's why they went with this cheap option.

I'm not trying to defend their decision to have Emilia's ears pierced at 7, but seriously, what's the big deal!?!

I had my ears pierced at 5 (btw, we're talking the 1970s), had no problem with infections or my earrings being savagely ripped out of my ears during PE. Granted, like the 2 E's & the 2A's, I went to a Catholic parochial school, 2 in fact. I'll presume there are rules about jewelry as there were at my schools. Pertaining to the ears, no hoops only post earrings allowed.

Maybe because I live in the States or my family is Italian (both my parents born & raised in the U.S.), it's no big deal. Also, many if not all my schoolmates had pierced ears. The only time earrings got ripped out of ears was during a fist fight.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.