Sacconejolys #10 Thrills, drills and contraceptive pills:the oh-so-hard life of a fake princess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their dismal views just aren't reflected quite the same on Social Blade as their YouTube channel. Yesterday's vlog has at this stage ~110k views, but they've managed to get ~160k views total yesterday. All of the recent vlogs reflect this too. "Baby's first time at a cinema" got 71k views, but total views for that day is over 150k? It's funny as well, the last two Sundays they're barely pushing 70k views, I wonder if that's the day the people who make fake subs and views take the day off? All too suspicious for me.
But hey, Js gotta prove his engagement to potential advertisers so he can profit of people's sad stories and "buying them Christmas presents"

Reactions: 4
When my daughter (she waited until 10!/no older sister influence) had her ears pierced at Claire’s about 5 yrs ago, the plastic gun that they use is a one time thing. Not sure if it can be recycled. Prob considered medical waste. It’s a rickety thing that jams up easily. I think they did both at once. Yeah, double the pain, but they say many kids refuse the 2nd piercing.

I was 5 & had it done at Spencer’s Gifts. (late 70’s). I have dermatagraphism & the swelling was insanely painful so I made my mom take them out that nite. She put them back in the next day. Oh I’m sure it hurt! My sister was 9 & had hers pierced for a few years before me so I was ready for pain for beauty I guess!
I was one of those kids... In the eetly 00s, I was about 9, went to Claire's to get my ears done. They did one at time. Well, I refused to get the second one done.

Reactions: 1
Anna's making dog biscuits with Annabel Karmel, who sponsors all the kids meals right? I bet they taste no different to the biscuits Anna normally makes

• Wow
Reactions: 3
The last 4 vlogs:

Friday - 126k views ('surprising' viewer)
Monday - 172 k views (Botox )
Tuesday - 72k views (baby cinema)
Wednesday - 121k views (ears piercing)

Those figures are awful for the amount of subs they have.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Even with the taking them out at school ? Who is going to supervise that? They should have done them at the beginning of summer holidays. I had mine done at age 16 and it was bad enough. Mine never healed properly, even after weeks and weeks.
I never had to take them out for school, I just had to put tape over them, which I’m pretty sure a 7 year old can do.

Reactions: 2
Jonathan would love someone to turn up at his kids school, the logo was purposely kept in. It would make him feel relevant and famous and think of the click bait titles! Much rather that than face the reality that nobody gives a toss!
Then say said person is a troll. 🙄

Reactions: 2
On another note, I’m currently on holiday & there’s a family here with 4 kids that are similar age to SJ’s kids. The dad seems pretty useless and uninterested tbh but the mum is doing a decent job looking after the kids, watching them in the pool & getting them food and drinks etc. Makes me wonder why the sacconejolys couldn’t manage it with all the help they have!

Reactions: 5
I never had to take them out for school, I just had to put tape over them, which I’m pretty sure a 7 year old can do.
She says the school does not allow that, which is why they never gave any thought to the healing process. She found out the school insists on the earrings being taken out for PE instead of taping over, which means they need to be healed in 3 weeks time for her first PE lessons after her piercing.....

Reactions: 4
So Jonathan forced Anna out of the house for an event with the dogs. I'm sure because Anna seems to be obsessed with Annabella Karmel it wasn't too hard but she did look awkward and anxious ridden hiding in the corner behind Jonathan, and even when she was standing with Annabelle.
What caught my attention was how disgusting and mangy the dogs looked!!!😯
If you're bringing your dog to an event why not have it groomed the day before and make sure it's raggedy filthy face is clean before you go! They are such trailer trash.

a1103164-d60e-4d4f-97f6-91dc192bedb0.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Pretty sure those earrings they bought are the cheap stainless steel ones, not great for fresh my pierced ears.

Sorry to harp on about this but J's just posted pics and it's worse then I thought! Look how filthy their dogs are!!!! Then there's Annabella's dog next to theirs. I would be so embarrassed to bring those mangy muts around her dog.
20191017_084341.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
oh wow that's awful. Why not have them groomed if you know you're off to an event like this? Very much doubt this was last minute... Or you know, give them a wash yourself....?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Wow the dogs :eek:

I know nothing about dogs but what’s brown thing around their mouth and around their eyes ? Is that just their other color of fur?

And Anna looks deranged with those sunglasses and fake smile.lol.

Last edited:
I know nothing about dogs but what’s brown thing around their mouth and around their eyes ? Is that just their other color of fur?

And Anna looks deranged with those sunglasses and fake smile.lol.
It's a mixture of dirt and tear stains I think. Little dogs like that have tear stains (I don't know really what they are bc I don't have a little dog) they're supposed to be cleaning their faces with wipes to keep them clean. Annabella's dog is the same kind of dogs as the Sjs and look how clean her dogs face is.

Looks like they were rooting around in dirt and had been for a muddy walk as legs were dirty too.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She’s positively giddy going out with her dogs... she rarely goes anywhere with her kids and she Never looks happy when she does!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I saw the photos and thought the dogs have actually been groomed. If you look at the state they're usually in where even with the bows none of them can see and they just look completely bedraggled. And Anna can't possibly brush out her own dogs.

Anna rocking the #girlboss Barbie look 🙄

Screenshot_20191017-151726_Instagram.jpg

He's a real fan of that chimpanzee face, isn't he?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
oh wow that's awful. Why not have them groomed if you know you're off to an event like this? Very much doubt this was last minute... Or you know, give them a wash yourself....?
They couldn't possibly do that, with four kids and six dogs to look after they're just soooo busy 🙄
Classic SJ's to wheel the dogs out for a photo opportunity. It must've been overwhelming for Bianca and Nuvies going out on the noisy underground and at the event when they barely leave the grey dungeon. Can't believe how unkempt they look. I've got a light coloured dog that's prone to tear staining and she never gets in that state!
I feel really sorry for the other dogs that didnt even get to leave the house and stretch their legs today 🙁

• Sad
They couldn't possibly do that, with four kids and six dogs to look after they're just soooo busy 🙄
Classic SJ's to wheel the dogs out for a photo opportunity. It must've been overwhelming for Bianca and Nuvies going out on the noisy underground and at the event when they barely leave the grey dungeon. Can't believe how unkempt they look. I've got a light coloured dog that's prone to tear staining and she never gets in that state!
I feel really sorry for the other dogs that didnt even get to leave the house and stretch their legs today 🙁
They'll have been in doggy day care, or baby sitting the kids. Funny they took 2 of the worst behaved ones. Child care wise I think it's probably Izzy's sister, the one they that made them all sick.

Poor loves keep going on about not having a nanny when apparently they had thousands of responses to the instagram post and our very own @PurpleGorilla has applied.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.