Sacconejolys #10 Thrills, drills and contraceptive pills:the oh-so-hard life of a fake princess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So now he's pimping other people's children? Oh those perv rings must have been happy tonight.😱😡

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
EXACTLY!!
What I'm curious about is where is this dinner stored for the 4-5 hrs after it's been cooked? I worked for Gastroenterologists & I recall 1 of the doctors saying cooked food starts acquiring bacteria & things that could cause G.I. issues in a very short time. It was something like 20-30 mins...it's been quite awhile since I learned that information. Someone who knows, correct me if I'm wrong. If food isn't cooked, eaten & stored away promptly & properly, there's threat of a stomach/intestinal event.
Yeah that sounds about right. Dangerous temperatures for food are 5-60C as that's the ideal growing conditions for bacteria. 20-30 minutes to get to under 60C seems accurate. Especially when it's seafood, cooked rice/pasta, chicken and other meat based products, if it is sitting in that "danger zone" for more than 4 hours it should not be eaten. So basically, every meal Anna cooks for dinner, at midday as well might i add, that food should not be consumed by anyone in that house, especially the kids. Yummm food safety

Reactions: 7
Nope.
Someone on the comment section of the IG post asked her if she got cheek fillers she claimed she didn’t.
“Your cheeks are to die for” 😂😂
Well, her opinion is surely biased.
#iswearididntgetcheekfillers

View attachment 48695
THOSE CHEEKS ARE FILLED!

Yeah that sounds about right. Dangerous temperatures for food are 5-60C as that's the ideal growing conditions for bacteria. 20-30 minutes to get to under 60C seems accurate. Especially when it's seafood, cooked rice/pasta, chicken and other meat based products, if it is sitting in that "danger zone" for more than 4 hours it should not be eaten. So basically, every meal Anna cooks for dinner, at midday as well might i add, that food should not be consumed by anyone in that house, especially the kids. Yummm food safety
I thought this, especially chicken and fish which should be refrigerated immediately?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Documenting their life as they say 😒.

Get ready for the vlog of piercing her ears.
They can do all the videos documenting her Botox or house tour of Halloween decorations they want, this channel is all about the children, period.
No privacy at all and she must show her pierced ears to the world to see whether she wants to or not.

At school :
Look (insert Emilia’s friend’s name) my ears are pierced !!
Yeah my mum told me yesterday as she saw it on her phone
Oh ok 😔

I’m afraid of what is coming next ....

9D53C728-F92C-4AD6-B695-F80A445D4ACA.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Surprised they didn't pierce the girl's ears as babies to be honest

• Wow
  • Haha
Even my 4 year old knows the difference. I showed her a picture of his tattoo and asked what kind of animal it is. Without hesitation she said "octopus!" and I just smiled proudly. Good girl.

. SM-N960U .
He is a fool amongst fools and not very bright !

Documenting their life as they say 😒.

Get ready for the vlog of piercing her ears.
They can do all the videos documenting her Botox or house tour of Halloween decorations they want, this channel is all about the children, period.
No privacy at all and she must show her pierced ears to the world to see whether she wants to or not.

At school :
Look (insert Emilia’s friend’s name) my ears are pierced !!
Yeah my mum told me yesterday as she saw it on her phone
Oh ok 😔

I’m afraid of what is coming next ....

View attachment 49081
Gee I thought this was Eduardo with a wig on. When scrolling down then realised its Emilia. But Emilia been wanting her ears done for a long time I remember when anna use a hair clip showing what it be like when it nips you for the ear to be pierced. Emilia didnt like it. Wonder if was okay with this. I hope Anna or someone takes care of Emilias ears. Next vlog be 7 year old girl Pieced ears got infected.

Screenshot_20191016-114941_Instagram.jpg

Anna stop showing off clothes that your fans cant afford.
This top from Australia cost on there money $320
In the UK that's £251

It liked oh look an ad on top it's nice and really expensive but that that expensive to me. As I got it free n super rich witch.

Why cant she try wear Primark, George, Matalan clothes for a change. Something that fans be like oh she shops were I shop.
Make me sick.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Is this correct?! Am I seeing this right?! They only have 50 thousand views on yesterday's video!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh I can't wait for December and January. Their views will really be in the toliet then.

This explains why they're both MIA on IG today. Hoping desperate minions will watch the vlog to see their dear leaders.

Screenshot_20191016-065706_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is this correct?! Am I seeing this right?! They only have 50 thousand views on yesterday's video!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh I can't wait for December and January. Their views will really be in the toliet then.

This explains why they're both MIA on IG today. Hoping desperate minions will watch the vlog to see their dear leaders.

View attachment 49108
Jesus I knew it was struggling by 50k views? Maybe the fans are getting sick of the click bait titles. Andrea wasn’t even shown in the cinema. In fact he was barely in the vlog at all. In fact nor was alessia, who he’s told us is now the star of the show.

Reactions: 9
Random, off topic but I came across this tweet confirming her Stillnest deal is done. Didn't make enough money to carry on I suppose. What stands out about this is that as soon as her dads "oh so sentimental" necklace stopped earning her money she stopped wearing it. She wore that necklace daily for years and years then just full stop never wore it again after the money dried up from pimping her deceased fathers memory. She is a disgusting greedy bleep to use her own father to make money.

Screenshot_20191016-071335_Twitter.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Gee I thought this was Eduardo with a wig on. When scrolling down then realised its Emilia. But Emilia been wanting her ears done for a long time I remember when anna use a hair clip showing what it be like when it nips you for the ear to be pierced. Emilia didnt like it. Wonder if was okay with this. I hope Anna or someone takes care of Emilias ears. Next vlog be 7 year old girl Pieced ears got infected.

View attachment 49106

Anna stop showing off clothes that your fans cant afford.
This top from Australia cost on there money $320
In the UK that's £251

It liked oh look an ad on top it's nice and really expensive but that that expensive to me. As I got it free n super rich witch.

Why cant she try wear Primark, George, Matalan clothes for a change. Something that fans be like oh she shops were I shop.
Make me sick.
It’s awful and I wouldn’t pay £3 for it ! If I was wealthy I still wouldn’t buy labels it’s a fake industry that plays on vanity I buy most of my clothes from Matalan , Asda or Sainsbury’s and still would no matter how much money I had , it’s like artwork sells for thousands but many times it’s just rubbish , art dealers/fashion designers are laughing their way to offshore tax havens !!

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Isn't merino wool known for having cruelty issues? Typical how 'animal friend' Anna is happy to wear this freebie, not giving it a second thought.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.