Sacconejolys #10 Thrills, drills and contraceptive pills:the oh-so-hard life of a fake princess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow ! Each to their own but, my daughter didn't have hers pierced until she was 16. She said she couldn't be doing with the hassle of taking them out for activities at school such as P.E, abseiling and kayaking.....

Their fame is dwindling - only an average of 102,000 views on their recent vlogs. A year ago they were getting an average of 285,000 and in 2017, an average of 385,000 views per vlog - those are pretty telling figures...

Also found this young guy decimating the SJ's two year's ago ! He shows clips of Jonathan and Anna pouring milk and tea bags all over themselves - it's truly toe curling !

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Is this correct?! Am I seeing this right?! They only have 50 thousand views on yesterday's video!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh I can't wait for December and January. Their views will really be in the toliet then.

This explains why they're both MIA on IG today. Hoping desperate minions will watch the vlog to see their dear leaders.

View attachment 49108
At this rate Anna going to have to stop buying from Ocda and start buying from supermarkets

Or she will have to stop buying gluten dairy free organic food as it's just so expensive for them now.

Oh n expensive clothing for herself n kids when she does buy them.

Reactions: 5
According to a quick Google a basic views per video based on their subs should be close to 200000, thats basic figure. I would be questioning my content and skills if i wasnt getting close to 1 million views per video based in their sub number. But then again I am not a narcissistic wannabe who thinks the sun shines out my rear end and i know my flaws.

Reactions: 9
According to a quick Google a basic views per video based on their subs should be close to 200000, thats basic figure. I would be questioning my content and skills if i wasnt getting close to 1 million views per video based in their sub number. But then again I am not a narcissistic wannabe who thinks the sun shines out my rear end and i know my flaws.

It's Judy's Life has 1.66 million subscribers and their daily average is more than the SJ's ! Like the guy says in the video , it's the cute little babies that bring in views (along with pregnancies - which earn 1000's in Adsense) - no one wants to watch moody children as they grow up. People are still tuning in to 'Daily Bumps' as they've only got two children and keep using the pregnancy click bait titles - it keeps people interested.

At the rate they're going - the SJ's will be lucky to pull in 50k views per vlog next year

Random, off topic but I came across this tweet confirming her Stillnest deal is done. Didn't make enough money to carry on I suppose. What stands out about this is that as soon as her dads "oh so sentimental" necklace stopped earning her money she stopped wearing it. She wore that necklace daily for years and years then just full stop never wore it again after the money dried up from pimping her deceased fathers memory. She is a disgusting greedy bleep to use her own father to make money.
I remember ! She wore it even in her wedding day.

Oh and the stirring is back 🤣🤣 for your pleasure.
She just can’t help herself.
And the early cooking 😂

FAE544B2-31F5-4217-BC9D-DFC7C37C2404.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
She should get herself a slow cooker! All the meals she cooks are ideal for slow cookers! No reheating is needed
Yes, absolutely she lets it cook slowly on low for a fair amount of time and it will be ready for dinner’s time.

For Christs sake she hasn't got a clue.
Why not just boil up the pasta before she is going to serve dinner.
Pasta is so much nicer when its eaten straight away, but oh hang on its only for the kids so it doesn't matter.
And how will that be enough for leftovers tomorrow?????

I don't know if some of you guys used to follow them in their early years, it's incredibly funny see how much they have changed...
Their videos where random af. Anna used to go out just for shopping and eat, anything else. Now she has the excuse because "she's a mum" but her mental health never was the best.
It would be funny to remember some videos when they used to live in Ireland

Reactions: 6
I don't know if some of you guys used to follow them in their early years, it's incredibly funny see how much they have changed...
Their videos where random af. Anna used to go out just for shopping and eat, anything else. Now she has the excuse because "she's a mum" but her mental health never was the best.
Oh yes their videos back in the days were really tacky.
I remember a comment, under a vlog, of an Irish woman saying something like ”life has changed for you, I remember you Anna when you were in Cork, and now you are acting like a posh woman that you are not” in a derogatory way.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
they Were more relatable back then, they used to go to Tesco’s at all hours of the day n night yes befor kids. Clearly think money can buy class. Certainly forgotten where they started from

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Wow ! Each to their own but, my daughter didn't have hers pierced until she was 16. She said she couldn't be doing with the hassle of taking them out for activities at school such as P.E, abseiling and kayaking.....

Their fame is dwindling - only an average of 102,000 views on their recent vlogs. A year ago they were getting an average of 285,000 and in 2017, an average of 385,000 views per vlog - those are pretty telling figures...

Also found this young guy decimating the SJ's two year's ago ! He shows clips of Jonathan and Anna pouring milk and tea bags all over themselves - it's truly toe curling !
saw this comment on that video. Pretty good summation of them I think.
1571241038340.png

Reactions: 19
I remember ! She wore it even in her wedding day.

Oh and the stirring is back 🤣🤣 for your pleasure.
She just can’t help herself.
And the early cooking 😂

View attachment 49148
And you forgot to mention the most disgusting part of that video, ground turkey. I know they're off beef, but turkey has no place in Italian cuisine. And tomorrow that sauce will be fouled up with extra fowl taste. Just make a marinara sauce. My Italian heart is breaking & 🤢🤮.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Anna probably told them that these silly trolls got it all wrong, and that the showers aren't cold but just not as warm as usual and are just to clean her quickly, not punishment. These brands seem to be baffled quite quickly, not sure why they don't look into the people they want to work with a bit more.
Thing is with something like this it’s hard to prove either way. No one else was there. Although it’s hard to believe it was a warmer shower when they said first it was cold there is no evidence to say they are lying. It’s not like with the inghams who have lots of evidence and witnesses against them. Companies have to be careful as they can be sued if they treat people a certain way because of rumours etc.

Reactions: 4
Absolutely, my brother always tells me when iam upset about my boys “one day, you will have a heart attack because you keep all your stress inside and you keep frowning”.
I always tell him back that I prefer being stressed and then calming myself letting the frown disappearing little by little than hurting them (even with a slight pinch) the way we have been hit or shouting at them.

And God knows I wasn’t the most patient person in the world before having kids and I have a Mediterranean temper lol.

View attachment 48825

The whole post made me feel nauseous
Is she writing this to her sister who also has an earring disorder? If so how disgusting! There was obviously a lot of jealousy and competition between Anna and her siblings growing up. Her parents probably didn’t help matters and most of them ended up with eating disorders! How very sad they are

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Is she writing this to her sister who also has an earring disorder? If so how disgusting! There was obviously a lot of jealousy and competition between Anna and her siblings growing up. Her parents probably didn’t help matters and most of them ended up with eating disorders! How very sad they are
Yes, Emma has also an ED.
And then her sister posted this to thank her.
I mean, I don’t know how I would answer to that tasteless and awful post.

C51EF0F1-DE25-4FF6-AF54-64E4BE94B41D.jpeg

Yes, Emma has also an ED.
And then her sister posted this to thank her.
I mean, I don’t know how I would answer to that tasteless and awful post.

View attachment 49218
Anna is so thoughtless and rude. So much passive aggression in what should be a nice post. You would think Anna would know better but obviously not.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Why do they feel the need to vlog them in uniform and did they go to Claire's i would of waited til she was older, i cant watch them any more, its less of a vlog more boring and scripted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.