Sacconejolys #10 Thrills, drills and contraceptive pills:the oh-so-hard life of a fake princess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's not that odd to thinking about the future and the possibilities of being a grandparent one day, but he goes on about it quite a bit. Babies are all he's interested in, to the point where he still calls his 2.5 yr old a baby because it's good for views.
Yeah I understand the concept of course but to me it really came across as him saying oh soon none of my money makers will be cute enough for the camera anymore, I hope Emilia gets to popping out some replacement money makers rather quickly. And how sad is it that Jonathan loses interest in the children once they turn five when Anna gives up on them as soon as she's done breastfeeding.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Has annal stopped her morning sweat gibberish chats because
1. Her contracted time is up
2. She’s fed up with reading here ( then again she hasn’t had her Normal witch rant that normally precedes stopping )
3. Her ego has been massaged by the Americans and upped her ‘cult followers’
4. Something else ?

Reactions: 5
2. She’s fed up with reading here ( then again she hasn’t had her Normal witch rant that normally precedes stopping )
4. Something else ?
Number 3 !
Her speech on IG stories is bitsofbri (or whatever the name) amazing mum here, bitsofbri soooo inspirational woman there etc... so we don’t deserve her attention anymore.
She will come back eventually after all that praising.

• Wow
Yeah I understand the concept of course but to me it really came across as him saying oh soon none of my money makers will be cute enough for the camera anymore, I hope Emilia gets to popping out some replacement money makers rather quickly. And how sad is it that Jonathan loses interest in the children once they turn five when Anna gives up on them as soon as she's done breastfeeding.
Exactly. It's worrying.
And on top of that, the kids (and their peers) watch these vlogs unsupervised, so they'll hear all this and make their own minds up. How horrid.

@lemonandlime you should be on commission. Your recraps make me want to watch to see the shitshow for myself.

"This is why I bought her, I thought she'd get a kick out of it." I thought I'd get some good vlog footage out of it. These moneymakers need to work harder. Times are desperate folks. That's it my pretty, perform for the camera now. I know why don't you stand up on this moving train and perform a song for our friends. Also it's a baby event, product testing so I thought ahhh perfect opportunity to get Alessia spotted and into modelling or adverts and earn us even more money. That's why I've been getting her to perform for the vlog more. Also why I've added the old clip to show off her range of talent. Even though she's never seen any of these animals in real life because we can't take her to something she'd enjoy like a farm park she can still make all the animal noises.

That company should be ashamed for inviting them after all their scandals. And him just filming Alessia mess with all the products and display while he films her is an insult. Hope all the others were thinking what an utter joke he's celeb dad of the year.

Interesting Alessia says "I need to get back to Mummy."

Yeah moan moan moan no nanny, advertise on Instagram for a nanny. Andrea is asleep. And everyone else leaves the house. One of the friendliest friends must have really impressed, with nice hair and worn something nice.

Oh it's Jonathan that wanted the organic, free range chicken was it? And Anna "totally doesn't care about the gluten free anymore," but the pizza she got just happens to be free from 🙄.

"I think Alessia's amazing. I love her like. She's so cute. She's so funny. Like Emilia and Eduardo... oh jeez how my gonna get myself out of this now? Emilia and Eduardo are amazing, okay. Love them. They're great, alright. But they had their time." And now it all falls to Alessia to fund our lifestyle, keep us in fun free food and win us back some brand deals. Even though we pretty much left her out of the Stacey Dooley show because she's mean and we thought she'd show us up as bad parents and because of her shower gate happened. But people are starting to think she's cute and she's getting easier to make perform for the camera so we're going to take full advantage.

Also noticed the added clip he was wearing the Forte Village hat and in his "rant" it was conveniently placed facing the background. Shameless begging.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
4. Something else ?
I think it's mostly because of this... she is so vain... I don't think it bothered her if she was just sweaty but had clear, perfect skin. Doesn't seem to be the case now and the way she's caked make up on her breakout I'd say she doesn't want to be on camera without?
86AE9F70-8C6D-452B-9C11-71DA0623ADEF.jpeg

Reactions: 8
Well, if Anna is refusing to pop out more babies for views - Jonathan could always get himself a newer model and pop out another four ! Then by the time the youngest of that second litter is at school - he should be just about ready for grand-fatherhood!

I've also noticed that since a few of us said that Alessia is the cutest of the bunch, Jono has been going ham with footage of her.

Why didn't Anna go to that baby event but, she breaks her neck to get her fanny waxed and her nails polished?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
And again she laughs as the dog licks inside Andy's nose and mouth.
That's Zena's filthy tongue.

View attachment 46980

Has she no idea how stupid she is, does she.
Dogs can give diseases to humans..like salmonella, e-coli, ring worm, hook worm and on and on.
Sometimes I just want to to shake the bloody Zoloft (or whatever anti psychotic) out of her brain b/c she's definitely "ON" something.
I wonder if these sort of photos are for the bleeping really creepy pedos ? Anna and Jof both know exactly what they're doing! I mean how many times would anyone put tit like this on social media! It's also disgusting, don't they see their dogs when they're licking their genitals etc..?And all these dumb fucks that don't know anything about dogs psychology think the dogs are kissing when they lick :rolleyes: :sick: when in fact dogs lick things when they want to eat that thing or creature that they're licking!

• Sick
Well, if Anna is refusing to pop out more babies for views - Jonathan could always get himself a newer model and pop out another four ! Then by the time the youngest of that second litter is at school - he should be just about ready for grand-fatherhood!

I've also noticed that since a few of us said that Alessia is the cutest of the bunch, Jono has been going ham with footage of her.

Why didn't Anna go to that baby event but, she breaks her neck to get her fanny waxed and her nails polished?
My best guess is she wasn't really invited? It was... well I forgot the name of the magazine, but baby products of the year awards? Cosmo? Something like that. He was there as a judge, I think he got invited because of his crappy celebrity dad of the year title. So basically, what I'm trying to say is, it was always gonna be an event just for him and she couldn't really come because someone had to disclose the kids' gym location in the meantime. Um, I mean take them to gymnastics. It also seemed like the Es were still at school when they left so she was probably outta luck. But I don't think she minds, I bet she thinks trains are filthy and she'd rather make the playroom immaculate or something.

Reactions: 6
Soo I took a look here and there in the vlog.
And wow they have 3 cars ?!
I thought they have the Land Rover and the Ferrari.

Land Rover Discovery
Mercedes G wagon 350
And Ferrari Portofino (the latest model and the most expensive one among the 3)
Yeah, I noticed the new car too. Can't exactly hide that big rascal.
“I don’t really care about the gluten free anymore....”

wow, so that how intolerances work chez SJ‘s
She must hate that we call her out about it. We're being punished with the lack of sweat stories and pretending she no longer cares about food being free from.

If it's not a sponsored trip to Dubai they'll probably say it's a work trip with them being shareholders in Adam and Sabrina's business, so they can claim it on expenses.

They live by the 'pick and choose' method of dealing with their (fake) food intolerances...
a.k.a finding new and creative ways to justify putting her eating disorder on display.
Oh, I'm allergic.
Oh, I'm intolerant.
Detox this, detox that.
Healthy. Healthy.KRISPY KREME. Healthy.
Bloating. Bloating.
Food poisoning. Food poisoning.
Free-from. Allergy! Indigestion!
Foooooood. Ooooooorganic.

On that note, Jonathan with his stupid fasting: at Pure he got Alessia a bowl of pasta and a croissant (why? How does that go together? ) but we never saw his. Those kiddos will always see their parents behave weirdly around food, I hate it.

• Sad
sausage pasta??!! What the duck is that? I swear those kids eat pasta every bleeping day!
Yep. I think ... well I hope... the kids are naturally thin because she's definitely trying her best to fatten them up any way she can.

not that children need to be any specific body size, I just don't think she should be a feeder. And if you are young and don't have the perfect metabolism and your parents feed you tit all the time... that will lead to all sorts of issues later on when they are teenagers.

Reactions: 4
Ok, is it me or she is always making pasta?
Why doesn’t she make some warm vegetable soup or pumpkin soup as she was all Halloween in the last vlog and as it’s approximately 10 degrees in her area, like someone said earlier.

Oh God 200% accurate 😔
She's soooo Italian! Pasta is the easiest tit to make , she needs to learn that just because the Mediterranean diet is healthy it doesn't mean pasta every day , especially not with sausages!

BABY GOES SHOPPING IN THE CITY VLOG RECRAP

Jonathan is taking Alessia to London. She looks so adorable and the way she talks is just the cutest. She's so articulate now, it's amazing. But I'll tell you what - she's been blabbing pretty much by herself for a solid 5 minutes, and for me it gets to the point where I'm like...there's only so much footage of other people's children doing the same thing over and over I want to see.

Meanwhile at the house Anna is getting ready to pick up the Es from school. She also want to go out for lunch with her Mom "because the babies are sleeping." Um, correction: it'S THE baby. Singular. Don't make up extra children, Alessia is off to London you moron. Oh, by the way, the nanny must have returned, or the sitter - Jonathan went to London with Alessia and Anna and her Mom are out...what happened to Andrea?!

Jonathan and Alessia are at this baby award thingie, but we don't see a whole lot of it. Anna and her Mom are in MORRISON's. She's making a big deal about wanting to buy free range chicken...organic chicken. OMG. If you really care, get your lazy ass to a butcher. Don't expect to find it in Morrison's and be all snobby when they obviously don't have it! Anna picked up Krispy Kremes... gotta fatten up those kids, right?

The Es are disappointed that there was a fire at the gym, so they couldn't go to gymnastics. I bet the only person who's actually disappointed is Anna, because this way she has to bed more time with them.

Jonathan put an old clip into the vlog... I reckon because it shows Alessia in her knickers and he hadn't really put any other content for the friendliest friends in there! He said the clip is too cute not to share... Nope...that really isn't why we get to see this! There is a toddler wiggling around not wearing nearly enough clothes.... This is all wrong.

The rant is awful: He's talking about how much he loves Alessia and how he feels the Es have had their time and have been featured in plenty of videos and now it's her turn. I'm so disgusted by that comment. He's basically saying the kids are only interesting/worthy for the camera when are two - four years old. AND HE IS FEARFUL WHEN ANDREA IS GONNA BE FOUR OR FIVE AND HE'S GOT NO MORE BABIES. It's not about them growing up, it's literally about youtube etc.
He also thinks in ten years time he could BECOME A GRANDFATHER! Jesus why would you even suggest Emilia could be having a baby at 17?!?!? :sick: Hoping for her to become a teen mom are you?!
this makes me laugh about Anna , she's moaning that they didn't have organic chicken then proceeds to buy dirty food , crispy kremes! One minute being a snooty witch and the next buying tit like that! And they have McDonald's tit food!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
that vlog was two different days moulded together. The day she went out for lunch with her mum ( in the rain, God forbid!) Jonathan stayed with "both babies" he took Alessia to London another day. Can't believe the fuss over the weather though I guess it is a shock when you never leave the house!

Reactions: 6
View attachment 47065
I mean, to be fair, she DOES look overworked, exhausted and extremely rough there... from not doing tit. Oh and Princess? Maybe don't cake on a pound of Makeup when you have a bad skin day, it just doesn't help. And the lip liner... how can you think that's a good look?!
OMG! She's looking worse and worse! How old is she? She looks about 50 here!

Reactions: 9
that vlog was two different days moulded together. The day she went out for lunch with her mum ( in the rain, God forbid!) Jonathan stayed with "both babies" he took Alessia to London another day. Can't believe the fuss over the weather though I guess it is a shock when you never leave the house!
Nope - the fire was on Friday (gymnastics is on Friday) and the event was on Friday as well, he said Alessia had fallen this morning at school. She goes fridays. Anna just talked about both babies when there was only one at the house, she's just that dumb.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.