SacconeJoly #78 Anna is thick, Jonathan’s a prick, someone get A2 a doctor quick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Usually they don’t test for dyslexia or dyscalculia until they are 7, which would have been during the time she was home schooled. There would have been huge delays in getting tested and the process to get assessed takes ages, whether you’re in a private or state school. They decided to go private, but Anna also said she’d been meaning to book the appointment for ages, so the further delay was her lack of organisation. My bet is, they wanted it doing so she’d get (much needed) extra time in her sats and for any exams/applications she’d need for the private school
It took a private assessment when my son was 11 to finally get a dyslexia diagnosis. Most children are assessed by age 6/7 if it's evident from the time they start primary school at age 4/5. I questioned his school teachers but was fobbed off 🙁 because he was well behaved in the classroom and was pretty average in language development. Only 2 assessments are made per year apparently in the school. Most parents end up going for a private assessment which costs a fortune. Sadly he fell through the cracks at primary school and should have gotten learning support and extra resource hours to support his learning. He's now heading into 3rd year at secondary school and there is no support at all and his teachers still want him to do subjects at honours level.

Ten bucks she wouldn't have been taken for an eye exam if it wasn't required for the assessment.

Wish the teachers could come up with something to make them all go to the dentist for a check-up and to start A1 on a thumbsucking device.
We went through the primary school dental care system to have our children's teeth cared for from age 7 I think. Every year the HSE has screening for hearing, eyes and teeth depending on age and class of the pupils.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
The fact that Anna was more concerned over the fact that if she didn’t have dyscalcula the test would of been a waste of money. It likes they wanted their child to face this difficulty. At least be grateful you know what’s wrong and can look into steps into helping instead of laughing

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I've not watched the video but where is the word disability coming from? Anna or the people on this forum?

Dyscalculia is not a disability. There is a huge difference between a learning difficulty and a disability. Let's not patronise either of those two communities! Not surprised at all if it came from Anna though, she's so bloody weird
I was diagnosed with dyscalculia disability by a maths tutor when I was 12 I went years without any help and my school didn’t really know what it was. I hope they don’t try using this to force the school to give her a free ride !!!

Reactions: 7
It’s sad that they clearly don’t understand Dyscalculia and we all know they won’t make the effort to understand it either. It’s not going to just be a matter of Emilia getting extra time in exams, it’s going to be a lifelong struggle for her and it’s frustrating that they are broadcasting it for the world to see before Emilia can even understand it herself.
They don't understand jack tit. They are ignorant brainless thick culties.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think Emilias Dyscalculia will be their excuse to put all kids in state school, money has to be running out, school fees run into the £1000s each term, I can't see them keeping the kids in private education.

Why wouldn't the school of tested E1, they must know that she can't do math etc? why have they had to go private to get tested?

No more on moving house, was that just for content I wonder?

What a car crash the two of them are, those poor kids 😢

Reactions: 12
They’re getting such low views on their Youtube videos, i’m surprised they’re still filming them. Does anyone know if they would be earning any money with such low views? Just trying to understand what their motivation is for exposing their children to the world.

Even though it is a private school I think they only get a limited number of funded tests each year so if they have to battle parents they probably move to the most urgent/ already have parents on side and willing to go ahead.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Ive seen anna a few times say when the kids have asked for water ‘you dont need water’ and its shocked me every time. Water shouldnt be something thats controlled by parents. A1 asked for it today and the car and she was told she didnt need it as she would be going to someones house. What if she wanted some in the car? She also knows A1 gets shy what if shes too nervous to ask for some at her friends house. It just seems like such a horrible thing to tell your kids no to water

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
Ive seen anna a few times say when the kids have asked for water ‘you dont need water’ and its shocked me every time. Water shouldnt be something thats controlled by parents. A1 asked for it today and the car and she was told she didnt need it as she would be going to someones house. What if she wanted some in the car? She also knows A1 gets shy what if shes too nervous to ask for some at her friends house. It just seems like such a horrible thing to tell your kids no to water
Yea that is very strange. My daughter is 5 and practically has a drink at all times throughout the day. If my child was thirsty and asked for water denying them is just cruel? You wouldn’t refuse an adult asking for a drink.

• Angry
Reactions: 32
Yea that is very strange. My daughter is 5 and practically has a drink at all times throughout the day. If my child was thirsty and asked for water denying them is just cruel? You wouldn’t refuse an adult asking for a drink.
unless they're deers or foxes , beings don't get any attention or compassion from Anna...

Reactions: 14
I was hospitalised for dehydration at E2s age, still prone to dehydration headaches. She should be encouraging them to drink water especially in warm weather.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
What a boring vlog, the whole thing is just them showing every inch of Anna's new car only I think it's a courtesy car until hers is fixed not permanent which is why they shouldn't have clearly filmed the cars registration multiple times.
Alessia at 5 still can't buckle herself in not sure if that's normal or not but never the less anna took her word that no help was needed and didn't even unbuckle and go back when A2 admitted it was but filmed E2 climbing though the chairs instead!

As soon as jonathan appeared in his tank top obsessing over Anna's car it made my skin crawl!

Of course anna had to mention how car is similar to matt's can she go a day without mentioning him?
And pizza for dinner no surprise there but eduardo was more concerned about if there were cookies(there weren't) you know things aren't good when they ask about dessert before even having dinner!!

It took a private assessment when my son was 11 to finally get a dyslexia diagnosis. Most children are assessed by age 6/7 if it's evident from the time they start primary school at age 4/5. I questioned his school teachers but was fobbed off 🙁 because he was well behaved in the classroom and was pretty average in language development. Only 2 assessments are made per year apparently in the school. Most parents end up going for a private assessment which costs a fortune. Sadly he fell through the cracks at primary school and should have gotten learning support and extra resource hours to support his learning. He's now heading into 3rd year at secondary school and there is no support at all and his teachers still want him to do subjects at honours level.

We went through the primary school dental care system to have our children's teeth cared for from age 7 I think. Every year the HSE has screening for hearing, eyes and teeth depending on age and class of the pupils.
That's in Ireland, isn't it.

Reactions: 2
i thought Jono was not meant to vlog?
why on the new vlog the first 10 minutes is only Jono? just no

Just read Jonos book (very weird and unbelievable) and wondering if any of his family members ever commented on what he has said about his childhood?

Reactions: 2
So, I watched their latest vlog on yew tube(I refuse to give them views on you tube) and I made me so frustrated. I studied dyscalculia as part of my masters, so was wondering how they’d approach it all. The whole thing was off. It was almost like they’d be disappointed if she didn’t have it?? 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ Depending on the severity and what kind of specific difficulties she has, it can have an impact on her whole life. I don’t get why they behaved like that. Whilst I do appreciate they were saying it was her superpower, Jonathan’s reaction when she said she didn’t have it, then when she said she was joking- said it all!
It frustrates and saddens me that they’ve broadcast this to the world, yet didn’t consider that emilia might not want people to know! They’ll say they were “raining awareness” yet there are other ways to do that, without exploiting their children. Did anyone else notice that anna still made it about her and edie?
Two more things- their portions- STILL! My 1 year old nephew eats more than that!!
Lastly, if my child pointed a fake gun towards me, I certainly wouldn’t be keeping it in and would be telling her not to do it! Emilia does not like her dad one bit!
Just wondering how can this disability affect other parts of her life? I'm curious about this.

Reactions: 1
Just wondering how can this disability affect other parts of her life? I'm curious about this.
Understanding and managing money / time, time intervals, time tables, time keeping / measurements (weights/lengths/area etc) / cooking instructions (time/measuring ingredients/temperatures) / understanding labels & ads which include numbers / spatial issues / shopping

• Heart
Just read Jonos book (very weird and unbelievable) and wondering if any of his family members ever commented on what he has said about his childhood?
I can’t be bothered to read the book but what things has he said about his childhood? cause I also wonder what his mum and his siblings think of the things he has said and if he is even telling the truth about majority of what he says cause you never know with what comes out of his mouth what’s true and what isn’t.

Reactions: 1
She’s a kid now but think about how much maths we do in our head from calculating bus to picking up a few things in the shop to timing something like dinner. We use basic maths skills far more than we realise.

Reactions: 23
Jesus Christ, Alessia almost got smashed on the head with the automatic tailgate closing on that car (8:34). What's worse is that Anna saw it, reacted by putting her arm on her shoulder and saying to Jonathan "shes fine"... only for it to very narrowly miss her head while closing... I'm not sure Anna realised how close that was and the damage that could have been done had Alessia moved forward a couple of inches.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.