SacconeJoly #78 Anna is thick, Jonathan’s a prick, someone get A2 a doctor quick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh right, so Anna just thought of them as such as they were in the house together. They are so stupid.
If I remember rightly it was an accident. They didn’t believe they would breed as they are “brother and sister”?!? In the U.K. it’s most common and recommended to neuter pets so I don’t know why they didn’t.
Honestly they kept them because Anna couldn’t bear the thought of splitting up the dog siblings. She has a weird care for animals and puts human emotions into them.
Those dogs would have had much better lives and care if they were homed separately.
Old guru gossip threads from back when the dog pregnancy occured said that Anna did say she bought a male dog so she could make money breeding with the witch.

It's how they make their living.

I often wonder do they ruminate on how their life has gone? Or are they, as I believe, so far beyond normal life that they think this is the norm.

I find family vlogging so reprehensible and akin to begging ( no disrespect to those poor individuals who have fallen on had times and need the assistance of the public) but free toys, clothes, paid for holidays, trips to the West End, high end hair appliances and mattresses for free... is just so wrong.

It's actually disgusting and shame on those companies that give these reprehensible people free stuff.

As a personal aside, in my more "flush" days with money I loved MURAD facial products. To hear Anna SacconeJoly was gifted them for free really made me angry. :mad:
:( She complained about leaving a tub of Brazilian Bum Cream out on a table and the kids smeared it. Maybe don't leave it out? It's a ridiculous privilege to leave something out to get wrecked like that when it's so costly.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Y'all they had one stuffed potato each for dinner. That's a side item, not a meal. She could have had a salad or beans on the side, but no, it was a potato.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Omg so nice to see them do something fun on Jonathan's insta stories! What's the better it was paid for or an advert? But still, so glad the kids got to enjoy it!

Why is Emilia wearing her glasses up a tree though if she has them for reading? That'll make her sight worse, if she's long sighted and wearing glasses like that for non-close up work. Reading glasses are for reading, tv, working, etc right? Short sighted glasses are for all day use and far away things

Reactions: 9
When I saw the jacket potatoes I was in shock till I saw what she did with it mash some broccoli scoop the insides out mash all together then serve that just the potato stuffed with broccoli what the heck …. Sad thing kids actually seemed to be loving it must seem gourmet to them

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
She really should not be in charge of cooking.
i remember when j used to cook (when e1 was a baby) and anna got so annoyed with him just for using the wrong cup or something :rolleyes: people on gg used to say the e1 was being given too much food back then! oh how times have changed..

Reactions: 8
Honestly I actually miss their vlogs from a few years ago when it was obvious some effort went in.

Also love that Emilia had bacon with her pancakes at Bills. You go girl.

Saw someone’s comment on this and had to watch the vlog to see and I am disgusted.
Jono ended the vlog in his usual, childish manor and mentioned banana’s and cream pies. Emilia was with him and said “ewww” after he said cream pies. He laughed it off “no I don’t like them either” and Emilia said something else after, smirking. She knew exactly what he was saying, and so did he. She is NINE years old, please for the love of Jesus A & J, monitor what she’s watching online. And check Jono’s hard drive!!!

• Wow
  • Sad
I've just seen it on my fb page, says there's 10 comments but only one shows, e1 is wearing boys uniform and e2 is wearing girls, is he now trying to make out e1 wants to be a boy?
If he does then we called it here first, the Trans game has run its course, it failed to make him the superstar he was hoping for. It was Jotatos way of getting his book out there, as he came out as 'non binary' 🤪 around the same time that he forced Eduardo to be a girl. It was & is a complete farce, with Eduardo being the pawn in Jotatos game.

Time will tell.

Reactions: 5
Saw someone’s comment on this and had to watch the vlog to see and I am disgusted.
Jono ended the vlog in his usual, childish manor and mentioned banana’s and cream pies. Emilia was with him and said “ewww” after he said cream pies. He laughed it off “no I don’t like them either” and Emilia said something else after, smirking. She knew exactly what he was saying, and so did he. She is NINE years old, please for the love of Jesus A & J, monitor what she’s watching online. And check Jono’s hard drive!!!
WTAF ??

Reactions: 9
New Thread

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.