SacconeJoly #78 Anna is thick, Jonathan’s a prick, someone get A2 a doctor quick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emilia was rushed to chose her glasses so isn’t going to feel good in the ones she got no matter how many people say they look good . I don’t know why they didn’t take the ones she used to wear as an accessory to have the lens fitted - unless they just didn’t think about it and/or just went with the free ones .

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Why rush her, would Anna rush a hair appointment (not exactly the same but only thing I can think of that she would have to look at daily) I can’t say J and tattoos because they are a crime against tattoos

Reactions: 10
Jonathan was so annoying with Emilia and her glasses. He was asking her stupid questions like does the world look different and now you can see what I really look like.
this 9 year old girl has to correct her father and say no everything mostly looks the same because it’s just writing at a distance she needs help with 🙄 shouldn’t he know this. He’s so embarrassing.

Reactions: 31
If I remember rightly it was an accident. They didn’t believe they would breed as they are “brother and sister”?!? In the U.K. it’s most common and recommended to neuter pets so I don’t know why they didn’t.
Honestly they kept them because Anna couldn’t bear the thought of splitting up the dog siblings. She has a weird care for animals and puts human emotions into them.
Those dogs would have had much better lives and care if they were homed separately.
God they are thick, I didn’t realise they were brother and sister.. As if they thought animals wouldn’t breed if they were siblings 😂 they’re animals! They don’t understand sibling relationships! They should have never owned an animal when they have 0 knowledge.

Reactions: 17
God they are thick, I didn’t realise they were brother and sister.. As if they thought animals wouldn’t breed if they were siblings 😂 they’re animals! They don’t understand sibling relationships! They should have never owned an animal when they have 0 knowledge.
Actually I don’t even think they are related, so more like step siblings that’s why I put brother and sister in quotes. Yet they still thought that 😂

Reactions: 7
Actually I don’t even think they are related, so more like step siblings that’s why I put brother and sister in quotes. Yet they still thought that 😂
Oh I see! 😂😂😂 that’s even more stupid then!

Reactions: 9
I thought they were but not from the same litter. Or maybe Anna just thought of them as brother and sister?
Whatever it is, it was beyond stupid. They even let one puppy die. And then they kept the rest because of the attention it got them.
The dogs were the first to be exploited.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
One of the dog was gotten in England and the second one in Ireland, they are not related.
Poor E1 realised that those type of glasses made her look eveb more like her stupid dad, I think that was what was going through her mind when she put them on in the shop beside Jono.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Emilia was rushed to chose her glasses so isn’t going to feel good in the ones she got no matter how many people say they look good . I don’t know why they didn’t take the ones she used to wear as an accessory to have the lens fitted - unless they just didn’t think about it and/or just went with the free ones .
That poor child, those specs are far too big for her little girl face. You can tell she doesn't like them. :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Does jotato even know what vegan means? Bc he keeps saying he’s vegan but he eats eggs and fish. Then he’s a pescatarian, then he’s vegan again and then he’s lactose intolerant but eats cheesecake 🤡💀 like make up your mind or stop putting labels on everything if you can’t even stick to one of them. He’s such a dumbass.

Reactions: 34
What a boring vlog, the whole thing is just them showing every inch of Anna's new car only I think it's a courtesy car until hers is fixed not permanent which is why they shouldn't have clearly filmed the cars registration multiple times.
Alessia at 5 still can't buckle herself in not sure if that's normal or not but never the less anna took her word that no help was needed and didn't even unbuckle and go back when A2 admitted it was but filmed E2 climbing though the chairs instead!

As soon as jonathan appeared in his tank top obsessing over Anna's car it made my skin crawl!

Of course anna had to mention how car is similar to matt's can she go a day without mentioning him?
And pizza for dinner no surprise there but eduardo was more concerned about if there were cookies(there weren't) you know things aren't good when they ask about dessert before even having dinner!!
Does jotato even know what vegan means? Bc he keeps saying he’s vegan but he eats eggs and fish. Then he’s a pescatarian, then he’s vegan again and then he’s lactose intolerant but eats cheesecake 🤡💀 like make up your mind or stop putting labels on everything if you can’t even stick to one of them. He’s such a dumbass.
I've never known of anyone as obsessed with labelling things as these two morons.

Reactions: 26
OK so deichmann just put an ad up for school shoes and it was the SJ kids. I've just gone back to screenshot and it's no longer there? The comments were bashing the family. Can anyone else see it on their fb page? Here was the comment that i liked and when I click view it's not there, wish I'd screenshotted!!
I've just seen it on my fb page, says there's 10 comments but only one shows, e1 is wearing boys uniform and e2 is wearing girls, is he now trying to make out e1 wants to be a boy?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I've just seen it on my fb page, says there's 10 comments but only one shows, e1 is wearing boys uniform and e2 is wearing girls, is he now trying to make out e1 wants to be a boy?
Can you screen shot? I couldn't find it on their page but that sounds right?

Reactions: 4
But how is that possible when E1 has long hair??? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can you screen shot? I couldn't find it on their page but that sounds right?
Sorry I didnt think to do that, but I did try find it again, she had boy shorts on and boys trainer shoes, they could of put girl shorts on her, I have nothing against kids wearing different gender clothes but with this family I feel it's forced, if it comes up I again I will screen shot it

But how is that possible when E1 has long hair??? ;)
That will be the next thing, an under cut maybe?

Reactions: 3
Have any of you noticed that any time Jonathan says he is vegetarian, Anna will mock him and point out what "non veg" item he is eating and either laugh or roll her eyes.

Also, I lol when Anna was cooking dinner for the kids (in her bikini:D , pasta, buDDer and cheese and said that this seemingly "triggers" some people/ viewers.

No Anna, anyone who has commented on your obsession with serving this particular dinner choice has said so only because they care about your beautiful childrens' diet. The absence of variety in meal choices, lack of vegetable and massive consumption of sweet treats is not good. Simple as.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.