SacconeJoly #78 Anna is thick, Jonathan’s a prick, someone get A2 a doctor quick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just read Jonos book (very weird and unbelievable) and wondering if any of his family members ever commented on what he has said about his childhood?
When was the last time he saw any of them? I think that’s quite telling.....

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I can’t be bothered to read the book but what things has he said about his childhood? cause I also wonder what his mum and his siblings think of the things he has said and if he is even telling the truth about majority of what he says cause you never know with what comes out of his mouth what’s true and what isn’t.
Mostly about his dad being abusive and it seemed his mother did nothing to stop this from what he says the book. Also his mother apparently did not gave the kids any affection. I am also curious to know what they thought of Jonathan's behaviour as a child and if he is exaggerating it in his book.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
He called his dad 'The Enemy', the man ended up buying his sons a business to run....

In the book (I haven't read it either but someone was kind enough to bite the bullet and give us summaries here, if you want to see them you'll need to go back to Feb. this year when the book came out) Jonathan is constantly complaining about his family, he talks about his invisible friends, and wearing his sister's underwear to school.

The reviews on Amazon are not good, bar the ones that are obviously from fans. I dread to think what the 'big news' is.....

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Mostly about his dad being abusive and it seemed his mother did nothing to stop this from what he says the book. Also his mother apparently did not gave the kids any affection. I am also curious to know what they thought of Jonathan's behaviour as a child and if he is exaggerating it in his book.
And here we have history repeating itself. The abusive father and the mother lacking in affection.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
That dear sweet little girl! fgs she deserves better parents, how COULD they have so little attention on her?!

I was tempted to buy Johnny's book for 99p but in the end I thought that was probably 94p too much to pay.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Spoiler alert : Anna did not get a new car, it's a courtesy car ffs.

Those aren't space buns johnny saville! you bleeping spatula!!
As someone else said. I think this should be the next thread title 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Anna did not get a new car, it's a courtesy car ffs.
Took over two months for them to realise they weren't on a waiting list anywhere and now within two weeks the car has been taken in to get fixed - was the part actually on backorder or did they lie about it even getting looked at?

Reactions: 21
Understanding and managing money / time, time intervals, time tables, time keeping / measurements (weights/lengths/area etc) / cooking instructions (time/measuring ingredients/temperatures) / understanding labels & ads which include numbers / spatial issues / shopping
Spot on! I taught a child who struggled with the concept of number. He knew what a number 3 looked like, but he didn’t associate 3 items, with the number. He also had a fear of certain numbers and concepts, it affected a lot of his daily routine. For example, he didn’t like odd numbers, so needed an even number of foods, tv channel volume etc. @Lyn123 it was really fascinating to study, very complex, but definitely gave me a different perspective when I was teaching.

Reactions: 11
Thread Suggestion....

All My Children Must Have Labels
You know what, I was telling my husband about Emilia's diagnosis and he said 'Do all of their children need to have a label now?' He knows Alessia was suspected to have autism when she was a baby (by the viewers, Jonathan said she was 'not a broken baby because his mum said so'), and Andrea, well... he's undecided yet.. they'll probably try ADHD for him... although that seems quite old fashioned nowadays. Seems like in the 90's every other kid was diagnosed as such, not so much now.

I normally watch this girls anti-MLM videos but she posted this the other day.

The SJ’s weren’t mentioned but it’s horrifying how many parents just don’t give a duck about their children’s privacy and safety. They almost just present them to paedophiles on a silver platter 😔

She made a lot of good points. A lot that we mention here on almost a daily basis but are called trolls by J&A and the minions for caring about the kids.

The SJ’s will be stuffed if the UK implement a child labour law like France has and honestly, it can’t come soon enough!

Attachments

Reactions: 15
When was the last time he saw any of them? I think that’s quite telling.....
He said he spoke to his family a lot whilst 'writing' the book, but I don't think he's actually seen them since. He sure as hell did not go visit them when he was promoting the book on the radio over there....

You know what, I was telling my husband about Emilia's diagnosis and he said 'Do all of their children need to have a label now?' He knows Alessia was suspected to have autism when she was a baby (by the viewers, Jonathan said she was 'not a broken baby because his mum said so'), and Andrea, well... he's undecided yet.. they'll probably try ADHD for him... although that seems quite old fashioned nowadays. Seems like in the 90's every other kid was diagnosed as such, not so much now.
Adhd is very fashionable right now, it wouldn’t surprise me. I dread to think what he’ll call his collective family when he’s labelled them all with disability and genders.

Reactions: 8
Took over two months for them to realise they weren't on a waiting list anywhere and now within two weeks the car has been taken in to get fixed - was the part actually on backorder or did they lie about it even getting looked at?
Someone from Land Rover watched his moaning video and obviously he got the result he was after

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Nothing annoys me more than Jotato saying, “so cool lookin‘.”

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Someone from Land Rover watched his moaning video and obviously he got the result he was after
I think ER did it- the complaining to the Range Rover.

But wouldnt dismantling the door to peaces, trying to fix it himself, breach/cancel the warranty or the insurance or something? What was wrong with the window? Because after he tried to fix 1st window,2nd broke really soon after...🤔
Is Anals car leased on long term lease or did they buy it?
Like I know they can still fix it for them etc, but they should pay for it full.

Reactions: 9
That story anna put up of them eating pancakes at Bills yesterday, you can totally tell shes told them shes going to film before she did it because how did eduardo even know when to look up from his plate?? Hmm 🤔

Oh and annas heart could burst because a deer and its baby has come into their garden. Is she going to start feeding them now.
But seriously she showed more emotion with the deers and the foxes than she ever has to her own children. 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.