SacconeJoly #78 Anna is thick, Jonathan’s a prick, someone get A2 a doctor quick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread name idea: feeding the kids simple food as they don’t need the vitamins and minerals to grow

Reactions: 4
based on the amount of butter pasta they eat, i wanted to submit this: parent butter (better), its pasta joke now! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I cannot believe Land Rover actually caved to their BS when you know damn good and well it was them that didn't follow through. Some minion with a warped sense of a parasocial relationship reached out to land rover, how freaking weird is that? We have a family vlogger in our area, if one of them had an issue with their teeth, like hell I'd reach out. All they want is free tit and you might get five minutes on a video shown to people that don't even live in your area. They'd walk out with free tit and you've just given a load of perverts open mouths and possible crying. These places need to wake the hell up!! Stop giving vloggers their way!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
I went to the Deichmann FB page but could not see them. Hope they have deleted it, as people who allow their kids to walk around with bleeding feet should not be advertising shoes.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I went to the Deichmann FB page but could not see them. Hope they have deleted it, as people who allow their kids to walk around with bleeding feet should not be advertising shoes.
The comments were absolutely ruthless there was about six

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Can they ever let the kids eat without shoving the camera in their faces! not appealing seeing andrea shovel the pancakes in his mouth. 🤢
Looks like they all went to the opticians to pick up the glasses and of course they let all the kids mess around with the glasses again 🙄
Had to film themselves in the kids playground just to make a point that they do take them there.
Oh and Anna's cooking in a bikini again, how many times do we need to say that's not safe, clothes are there to stop majority of spillages getting on our skin!!

• Sick
Reactions: 20
So they decide to use the bikini thumbnail and title again. Why??? I know it’s because they want views, but it’s just weird at this point considering some of their viewers or majority of them are still children.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
So they decide to use the bikini thumbnail and title again. Why??? I know it’s because they want views, but it’s just weird at this point considering some of their viewers or majority of them are still children.
& wasn't this whole channel bring back over the summer due to Anna missing the vlogs and having those memories to look back on of her children's childhood & summer holidays, like they've got with E1 & E2 when they were small.... yet it's some how turned into vlogs about cars, bikinis, cooking & dresses. Definitely the kind of videos the kids will want to look back on in years to come :rolleyes:
Suppose after the holiday now the kids are back to screens all waking hours there isn't much to film now the nanny isn't taking them out and bringing back nice clips of outings like in the old days.

Reactions: 19
How can she put on so much make up when its that hot outside!!! Needs to let her skin breathe!! Might give her a little friend on her top lip a rest as well 🙈

Reactions: 22
Why is Anal so perplexed at the fact her daughter who was having trouble with reading the board at school can now see with the aid of glasses?

“Did it actually make a difference E1?” After she tested looking at the back of the shop. Is this woman for real?

Fun fact Anal: Glasses aren’t just a fashion statement!!
I know you think this because your lump of a husband paraded around in a pair for years. But guess what, they actually help people see clearer!
Wow right! You learn something new everyday! Who knew (real) reading glasses would actually help with reading!!

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Number 10 in what obscure chart?! I’ve looked at the top 100 ebooks and it’s nowhere to be seen!
When you go to 'Product details' it says that his book is ranking #13 in Memoirs in the Kindle store. Probably just because of the price drop. It does not change the fact the book is a huge mess, and it will be something the bullies will have a field day with harrassing his children.

Reactions: 14
It kills me the way they are treated. Six dogs is absolutely disgraceful. :mad:
When you think of the love most of us bestow on our cats and dogs, these poor babies should have been adopted out and received individual love.
Sorry for the rant, but I am an animal lover it really upsets me.😪
They 100% only bred and kept them all because of the views it would bring them. Just like them going on to have 4 kids when they couldn’t even cope with the first 2

Reactions: 22
They 100% only bred and kept them all because of the views it would bring them. Just like them going on to have 4 kids when they couldn’t even cope with the first 2
If I remember rightly it was an accident. They didn’t believe they would breed as they are “brother and sister”?!? In the U.K. it’s most common and recommended to neuter pets so I don’t know why they didn’t.
Honestly they kept them because Anna couldn’t bear the thought of splitting up the dog siblings. She has a weird care for animals and puts human emotions into them.
Those dogs would have had much better lives and care if they were homed separately.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.