Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I literally can't listen to Anna anymore. She has always been annoying, but lately it has gotten worse. She constantly changes her mind mid-sentence, and spends 20min talking about the most useless mundane crap that no one cares about. Every day is groundhog day for her. She never ever says anything new or remotely interesting. This is what I hear when she speaks....

Day In A Life - Anna

So today was a really great day. Well not that great. It was okay. Well no, it was good. The weather was really hot. Well not that hot, more warm. No, it was hot, just not super-hot. I did my 21min work-out early in the morning. Well not too early. Usually I start at 5:30am, but today it was 5:40am. So early, but not as early as usual. It was almost light, but still kind of dark, so maybe light'ish. Well almost light out, but still pretty cool.

I wore the pink outfit today, with the matching gloves and shoes. It was such hard work-out and I was sweating so much by the time I was finished. I guess I didn't sweat that much, but still a lot. You can literally see it dripping down my face. Well, not my whole face, just my forehead, but I still feel sweaty and sticky.

Ohh, and speaking of my face, I just started this new night creme. It is really thick and has a nice smell. Well, maybe it's not that thick, but it's definitely not thin, and it smells like flowers. No, maybe more like trees. Or maybe flowers and trees. I'm not sure, but it definitely smells like an outdoor fragrance.

When I was getting ready, I decided to use my curling iron. You know the one I always use, well not always, but a lot. I've had it forever. Well, a few years anyway. Maybe more. I'm not really sure, but I've had it super long.

I made dinner early in the morning, like always. Well, I guess not that early. Usually I make it around 10am, but today it was 10:30am, because I had sooooo much laundry to do. Did you know that 4 kids make a lot of laundry? Maybe instead of spending an hour picking out their outfits every day, I could save time and let them pick out their own clothes, or heaven forbid they could wear the same outfit twice, because it's not like they ever leave the house.

Guys, I am just sooooo busy y'all. Mum of 4 kids and 6 dogs, you know. I wonder if Jonathan counts as my 5th kid. Anyway, back to dinner, I made pasta and luke-warm butter for the kids again. It's only the 5th time this week, but they love it. Well, maybe not love it, but they like it. A lot. And they definitely like it more than my spicy prawn curry.

Anyway, Jonathan and I are getting take-away after we send the kids to bed. It's the weekend so I am allowed to stay up an extra hour. It's Netflix and chill night. Nooooo, lol. Not that kind of chill silly. We will be using my one Dyson fan to keep us cool during the heatwave.

Anyway, that was my day. I was sooooo busy (#bossmum #busymumof4) and tomorrow I have to order the Ocado shop, so that will take up the entire day. Well, maybe not all day. Probably like half the day, maybe more, but it still takes a long time. It's just sooooo hard when all of my kids are home for the holidays. It's almost like I (*gasp*) have to act like a Mother, and take care of my children.

Aaarrrgggggg. Make it stop!! She drives me crazy!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

hillygreentree

I used to eat pasta with grated cheese on as a snack when I was a teenager and it is actually pretty good. I thought this was a snark page, not a boast about my upbringing page. I don't like how Anna is just feeding them plain pasta as much as the next person but I can't stand everyone here talking about how wonderful their childhood meals were even if your parents fed you 5 Michelin star 4 course meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
I’m not sure anyone has said that or is boasting about their upbringing. Most parents regardless of money, status, jobs etc. will do their most to ensure their children have the best even if the parent goes without. Anna feeds her children plain pasta with literal tablespoons of butter at EVERY meal all while her and J await their bills takeaway, or fancy pizza, also ordering an extra bag of chips for the foxes. Good for you if you like pasta and cheese - but every night for 3 weeks?
Maybe if you can’t stand it, simply don’t read here.

• Heart
Reactions: 66

GotYourBigPlateAlan

Jono is a non binary person. Only ladies cook. Jono does non binary stuff like cleaning the pool, driving the tractor and getting a cock tattoo on his neck.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Jen

Saw this on Twitter and it made me think of E2. From what we've seen, he's shown no signs of gender dysphoria and instead believes in the gender stereotypes his parents reinforce. Because he doesn't act and have interest in things that they tell him a boy should, that must mean he's a girl. Or so he believes. Unfortunately J then saw ££ signs and because E2 realised he was finally getting some attention he went along with it. That poor kid has been groomed and manipulated and it's heartbreaking to see.

20220724_162343.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Greentrees

VIP Member
In yesterdays "Andrea doesn't want another baby" vlog, Anna said they are doing a date night next week and she is so excited, they are going out for dinner (even though she can't stand being with Jonathan), it was only a week ago they were out every day & night at the resort dining, weren't they, it's Just another excuse for them to be away from their kids, cause sadly they avoid them like the plague.

She said they are getting some one to watch the kids but didn’t say who, all she said was they don’t have a nanny anymore and has secured a babysister , then later on Jonathan said “ Oh guyssss, next week” referring to date night, making out it’s gonna go off, like its going to be the biggest night on the calendar. Watch out everyone, its a must watch. 😂

I guarantee it will be a trip to Bills restaurant or Wagamama's. Anna will ask Jonathan what are you going to order and Jonathan will ask Anna what are you going to order and then they will come up with some nonsensical back and forth that has no meaning and Anna will do one of her fake laughs & weird facial expressions and Jonathan will be his annoying self & essentially will be talking to himself cause Anna wont be listening to a word his says. The end. The most boring people on the planet.

• Haha
Reactions: 60

sunnysideup

Chatty Member
What if Emilia grows up and doesn’t want the world to know about her learning difficulty? It’s not A&J’s information to share ffs.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Just-opinion

VIP Member
Anna: I think I need to get a foundation that's a different colour
Me: Oh thank god
Anna: I feel like my foundation is too pale for my skin
Me: I'm sorry in what universe

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

Pinchme

VIP Member
Dear God how thick is Jotato, saying that E1 Ticktok was taken down, so he had to post it 😡

It was taken down for good reason you fucking imbecile, they are 3 little girls ffs.

Come on Surrey police, go and check this man's hard drives.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 54

Greentrees

VIP Member
What in the actual! Is this bitch okay! Is there any toast underneath the shit load of granulated sugar she has thrown on top of it. That white you see mid air coming from her hand is sugar still pouring down onto the bread as well as what is on the bread, wtf! This was for Andrea and he had two of these. Is she trying to kill her kids? I mean she is literally feeding them sickly sugar sweet everything all day every day. She is sick! Who does this! I am so worried for the kids health.

B1D1F060-D34C-4C57-8523-C88F536B071E.png

• Wow
  • Sick

Jujujulia95

Chatty Member
I think Jonathan is terrified of males, he sees them as competition and thus can’t form healthy friendships with them, never has. He hates men, hated boys, said as much a few months ago. I think the thought of having a son who might grow into a man taller, stronger and more masculine than himself terrified him, having a ‘competitor’ and ‘bully’ show up in his own home might’ve been too much for him and he was terrified of potentially reliving the trauma of being bullied when Eduardo, easily towering over him one day, will tell him to his face what needs to be said. Making him a girl gave him a shiny new toy to play with, earn money AND eliminate the threat all at once. Andrea is still too young to pose a threat, will be interesting to see how he handles him once he’s a bit older. Either bully him like he did with Eduardo to keep his confidence low and easier to keep im check, make another girl out of him (though the novelty likely will have worn off by then), or completely fall out with him. What I can’t see is him overcoming his issues and become a good ‘boy dad’.

• Heart
  • Wow

Meisify2

VIP Member
Bringing over from the last thread….Emilia was definitely telling her “mum” to stop filming, i can imagine Emilia becoming a tattler when she’s older

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Felt guilty last night all I could be arsed to cook my kids after work was some chicken strips and corn on the cob whacked in the oven, and a jacket potato in the microwave.
Then here’s these two arseholes who are at home all day, both of them, feeding their kids butter pasta AGAIN. It just beggars belief honestly. Imagine not giving a fuck about your kids well-being. Couldn’t be me. So fucking heartbreaking and embarrassing.

• Sad

merryforge

It is very telling indeed that Eduardo is always paraded/ing about in a twirly skirt/dress thing in 'girly' colours.

Jonathan, actual girls often wear jeans and mud-coloured T-shirts without a princess on. They just do, because anyone can wear anything, but they will be always be female because they were born one of two types, that's all the types there are.

Your lovely little boy is not a girl because he loves dresses and twirling. He might want to wear dresses, he might be gay, and both are fine and lovely, but what he never will be is your 'daughter'.

Is J just too stupid to understand this?🤷‍♂️

• Heart

JustSad123

Chatty Member
I agree, there is no way Jonathan would have missed a clickbait opportunity taking A2 back to the Doctor. You can imagine the titles “He’s still sick” “Going back to the ER” “Rushing Dre Dre back to the doctor”

I can guarantee they didn’t take him anywhere.
The small little clip JJ used in the vlog could have been filmed ages ago or even back in Spain.

Looking back through the vlogs. First day after they got back JJ took the middle two to the cinema then tried to save the dead garden for the rest of the afternoon. Also A2’s demeanour from the little clip doesn’t match the day they arrived home nor the next 3/4 days after. Another small detail is he has a different shirt on (that day he had the marvel one on all day, why change him to go to the doctor then change him back?).

All the small details add up to paint a picture that contradicts everything Jonathan said in today’s vlog.

Also hello to all the lurking minions, I see one of you almost directly quoted me about A2 magically getting better overnight or the fact he did not 👋 Once you remove yourself from up J&As arses you’ll realise we are all expressing genuine concern for the children, not just being “trolls” for shits & giggles.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

janelp24

Ive seen anna a few times say when the kids have asked for water ‘you dont need water’ and its shocked me every time. Water shouldnt be something thats controlled by parents. A1 asked for it today and the car and she was told she didnt need it as she would be going to someones house. What if she wanted some in the car? She also knows A1 gets shy what if shes too nervous to ask for some at her friends house. It just seems like such a horrible thing to tell your kids no to water

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 51