SacconeJoly #78 Anna is thick, Jonathan’s a prick, someone get A2 a doctor quick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We try and catch kids early because they used to let them fall through the cracks. You can get speech therapy through our public schools even at the age of three, it's even offered for private school kids. We have a lot of things, but you can't lead a horse to water. A lot of parents are in denial about their kids, so they don't take advantage of the free stuff. I'm sure the school has been up their butt about having her tested, it's just super weird they don't offer that service. How many kids are at that school with a disability and the parents are in deep denial and won't take them or wait years before they decide? Isn't Jojo always going on and on about his disability, but he waits until she's 9 to actually get a diagnosis? Anal also says she thinks they all have it, and they are so rich, so test them. They have got to be the dumbest people on the planet.

Reactions: 16
Given how J portrayed his childhood you would think that he would try to avoid his own struggling in education but I recall the quote when it was suspected that A1 was on the spectrum “your not broken are you” it’s only taken seriously so they can benefit from it, next money train for them.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Given how J portrayed his childhood you would think that he would try to avoid his own struggling in education but I recall the quote when it was suspected that A1 was on the spectrum “your not broken are you” it’s only taken seriously so they can benefit from it, next money train for them.
Funny I thought of this earlier too.

Reactions: 7
I've never seen anyone so happy because their daughter has a diagnosis after spending an extortionate amount of money to get an assessment. Anna celebrating because E1 gets more time in exams. Plural? Surely just the math exams. More time in the exam isn't going to help if you're just going to use a dyscalculia diagnosis to excuse her from doing homework and not help her at all in any way shape or form

Reactions: 26
Extra time is only beneficial if you have the work done at home. I’m calling it now a maths tutor will appear in the next 6 months max

Reactions: 19
So damaging to say in front of Emilia that she’s glad she has a disability because she paid a lot of money for the assessment.(even as a joke)
what kind of message does that send? If mummy spent money on something then you have to go along with it to make her happy.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Oh Jotato must be feeling very very happy tonight, his sons Trans journey has run out of steam and just in time his daughter has a 'disability' he is going to run with this I'm sure.

I don't think for one minute either of them will give Emilia the help and time she needs with her school work, both are as dumb as 💩 and are busy being 'boss' parents, they will just use her and her problems for content and views.

Hopefully the school will put pressure on them and homework that has to be completed will be checked regularly.

Poor E1 she won't get the help she needs, can only hope the school will be enough. 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 21
What if Emilia grows up and doesn’t want the world to know about her learning difficulty? It’s not A&J’s information to share ffs.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
I have grown up with dyslexia and dyscalculia, learning problems, not understanding things (their a song on social media where its a split screen of Queen/Captain and daughter I have zero clue what the song or the video means and it pisses me off cause my vrain can't work it out and I feel like I'm stupid. It really lowers my self esteem and other stuff, I have a health condition which is a disability and caused me unable to work.
School should of picked up on it but never did till college. Lucky now my spelling is better but reading is hard.
With E1 at posh school their should of picked up on it. Schools are trying to pick up dyslexia early it's not just about the spelling it's the reading as well. Maths is harder to spot so this is later but try get it spotted before high school.
Why these to clowns of parents think nits funny that the kids can't do anything is down to them being lazy. Anna couldn't be bothered to help the oldest two during lockdown, whilst J could of done easy stuff with the A's

Also the kids in my street have tiktok none of them are yet 13years of age not even close to it.
Some know too much cause their watch love island and other shows it pisses me off the attuide some of these kids have

Then I see poor E2 been turned into this whole new person. Its like Eduardo as gone their just have a whole new child and Eduardo is hiding scared cause he must do stuff if not its a brutal punishment.

And lastly not sure if anyone else follows this guy on Instagram and tiktok he lives in the USA and comes back to England now and again (ThomasEnglish) he dresses up as ALL the Disney characters yes ALL I swear down the way he talks and acts I thought he was gay but no he has a wife
So to me he just like dressing up and having a laugh and I think that's great thing to show that men can dress up as princess and all who the frick cares. The only thing we actually cared about it would of being nice if A&J got some Disney male outfits for the kids (E2) as E1 could dress up as a cowgirl in a cowboy outfit. Or being Buzz lighter.
SS need to check these kids out and ask them privately what going on.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
My friend growing up had dyscalculia and would suffer horrible migraines and be sick when she was being made to do work that her brain struggled with. That test would have been really hard going on E1 and Anna was grinning and laughing. Its not something to celebrate. Its a relief that your child will get the help they need but thats very different to beaming at the diagnosis.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I wonder what percentage of their viewers are hate viewers .. ima go in with 30%

Reactions: 10
Jonathan inserting that old clip of Eduardo being super excited about the Ferrari, -back to present Jonathan lamenting how Eduardo was never into cars and now he finally has a son who is in Andrea… Also why does he think he has to give Andrea the experience of owning a Ferrari or Lamborghini because the little lad likes cars?! So out of touch! Spend some time with him, go to a car show, show him how to maintain the luxury cars you already have, that will make him way happier than you buying yourself another car.

He desperately wanted Andrea to say he wants a Ferrari, he’s a child, he doesn’t care for brands. And then was visibly disappointed when he said he wants a black car, because Matt has a black car “and it’s big!” 🤣 you could see Jonathan’s ego being shattered right there!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Oh so it's spirit guides now, is it, Jonathan? Guess somebody learned a new term to use and abuse.....

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why are all the minions saying they all have dyscalculia too in the comments? There’s no way the all have it!

Is this the same phenomena like all the sudden “gender issues” because of a trend on TikTok, like is it socially contagious?

JJ has also found some new buzz words to throw around 😂
Source energy, higher beings, sprite guide 😆
Here’s a new buzzword for you Jonathan, charlatan. No need to look it up just start using it like you do the rest!

Side note, did Anal really just admit to biting A2’s toenail off 🤢

Oh so it's spirit guides now, is it, Jonathan? Guess somebody learned a new term to use and abuse.....
Oh I didn’t see your post, I just mentioned the same thing!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I don't think a grammar would give a scholarship for specials needs 🤷‍♀️
However, I was thinking surely Emilia will still have to sit an entrance exam to get into the grammar. The current school is non selective, but the grammar is selective so I doubt that it is automatic entry. No grammar is going to let any child in from a prep school as if they aren't academically bright enough it would affect their results.

Reactions: 9
If Emilia has dyscalcula then Anna certainly does.
She's always said she can't do numbers

Reactions: 11
Sooooo weird about them being soo happy about their child having a life long learning difficulty. 😱

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.