SacconeJoly #78 Anna is thick, Jonathan’s a prick, someone get A2 a doctor quick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im exactly the same! I have a dog, cat, hedgehog and chameleon (an eclectic mix!) I adore them all, and they take a lot of love, time and nurture, and as a family we do all we can for them. My kids have have certain things to do daily, such as feed, walk, etc but they love it. The fact that she can’t even be arsed to walk them, blows my mind! I wonder if she had one, she’s walk it? I can’t understand how she calls herself an animal lover! Not to mention that she clearly doesn’t “love” the foxes as it’s not good to feed them the crap she does, or get them and the cubs depending on her for food
There is no way she is an animal lover. Or if she thinks she is, she really needs an education on how to treat domestic and wild animals. Good on you for the love you show your pets. (y) ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The image of that little imobile dog actually disturbs me, as does that effing creep Jonathan , nonchalantly commenting on his blind, deaf and dementia suffering pet. Take the dog to the vet and put the wee darling out of its misery.

Jesus, I want to go to their home and rescue those poor dogs.

It kills me the way they are treated. Six dogs is absolutely disgraceful. :mad:
When you think of the love most of us bestow on our cats and dogs, these poor babies should have been adopted out and received individual love.
Sorry for the rant, but I am an animal lover it really upsets me.😪
Yes, don't get me wrong. I feel the same way about those poor dogs. I'm a big animal lover too. They shouldn't be allowed pets, neither of them have a clue.

Reactions: 12
Her hard-on for desserts is so gross to me. I like a treat, but Jesus take the wheel she's overboard.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
What on earth were they thinking with the curtains in their bedroom? They’re just hideous. Despite being custom made and likely crazy expensive, they look so cheap 🤢. I’ve seen them before but watching Anna pull them closed in the vlog just highlighted how bad they are. I can’t believe what they did to that house in general to be honest.

Reactions: 21
Some book related news to share, Jonny? Is it a tell all by Emilia if the horrors growing up with YOU and Anna the Witch???
Why is the cover suddenly pink?
That’s not very non binary Jonathan!

I bet the news is that it’s been reprinted with E2’s new name. I bet you that’s why the title is now pink.

This stupid book has nothing to do with E2, it’s the wankers made up fantasy. He better not use E2 and the “trans journey” to repromote it again, cause that will just prove the whole thing is just for clicks, views & money!

So the white polo car belongs to someone called Charlotte I bet it’s a nanny & what a surprise Land Rover called him after his complaint video. & Anna still get sponsors. This industry is a joke

• Angry
Reactions: 22
What are those 90s Spice Girl blonde bits at the front of her hair about? She is so out of fashion it hurts
It's actually made a comeback and I have it done haha 🙈

I’ve never had sugar with my French toast 🤢
My mum called it eggy bread at home and did it with brown sugar and cinnamon but it was a treat 🤣

Never seem Andrea look so animated and chatty usually he's mute with Anna

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She says goodnight to her two children leaves them up without her! And then doesn't even kiss them or hug them goodnight it's a wave from the door. How can she go to bed when they still up and on devices?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Poor A2 at the start of the vlog today “wearing my dress backwards” is just trying to tell his Dad a story about cars he likes and jono won’t even listen to him actively, he’s more interested in filming and putting on a fake front. At around 4 mins you can see jono roll his eyes and mouth “oh my god” as A2 continues to talk to him. FFS jono, put the camera down and talk to your son! You can tell your dumb story later!!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
So many comments under the vlog, that she is wearing the dress right way, one even from ER.The tittle is not even clickbait, it's pure lie.
They really got stuck in the past.
Clickbait doesnt work anymore, my dress haul works maybe if you 16 from edgy teens (what jono was pushing on Emilia...hasn't work yet), get ready with me with 100s products no one can afford anymore (even if they could before)

They just need to uper it or accept they are the past....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Poor A2 at the start of the vlog today “wearing my dress backwards” is just trying to tell his Dad a story about cars he likes and jono won’t even listen to him actively, he’s more interested in filming and putting on a fake front. At around 4 mins you can see jono roll his eyes and mouth “oh my god” as A2 continues to talk to him. FFS jono, put the camera down and talk to your son! You can tell your dumb story later!!!
They exploit the children for every vlog, IG post or Tiktok, but don't actually care to spend any time with them, or interact with them on a normal human level. And yet they film it all and see no fault in what they're doing. It's mindblowing.

The only good thing is that the kids will have lots of video evidence for when they go to therapy.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
At around 4 mins you can see jono roll his eyes and mouth “oh my god” as A2 continues to talk to him.
He was rolling his eyes because Emilia called him because she couldn't figure out how many years her 8 and 5 year old siblings are apart. Do they all have dyscalculia? They know how old they are and they could easily do the math.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
He was rolling his eyes because Emilia called him because she couldn't figure out how many years her 8 and 5 year old siblings are apart. Do they all have dyscalculia? They know how old they are and they could easily do the math.
The Es had two years of being "homeschooled" by Anna, which was Anna complaining that it's too hard to have them sit down at the table and do the assigned work, so laughed at the fact that they had done less than an hour of school work a day in the first week (it did not improve), that E2 hadn't done their reading for over a term, and E1 had to get a tutor because she was struggling with math since being back at school.
Dyscalculia? Maybe. Jono has dyslexia so it's not out of the relm of possibility.
Haven't learnt anything from their useless parents for two years of crucial learning? Absolutely. I'm shocked that E1 can't do 9-8=1 or 9-5=4, or she was just too lazy to

Reactions: 11
Jonathan talking about the difference between E2 and Andrea and cars. Just because one child is heavily into cars and the other one isn't that fussed does not mean anything for their gender. It just means that they're not the same kid, and have different interests.
Even after all this time, all the comments, and the time they claim to have spent talking to (parents with) trans kids, they still do not get it.

Reactions: 29
Did they just get another car? I really hope that's a rental! A new car for some windows that's pretty pathetic. Her car had what did he say 10,000 miles, that's like a bleeping new car for some people. She literally just drove it to get her butt waxed five miles down the road.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Jonathan talking about the difference between E2 and Andrea and cars. Just because one child is heavily into cars and the other one isn't that fussed does not mean anything for their gender. It just means that they're not the same kid, and have different interests.
Even after all this time, all the comments, and the time they claim to have spent talking to (parents with) trans kids, they still do not get it.
Yep. I can't say what E2 will decide once they can decide for themselves, but Anna and Jotato for all their alleged reading and talking to parents of queer kids or queer people always deal in binaries. Even for the dogs. Blue bows for Albi, pink for Sina. Barbie party for the girls, cars or superhero for the boys. It's 2022. We should know that our interests are not our genders or our sexuality. I don't like to cook. Does that make me a man? My favorite color is red, does that make me... wait, a boy, a girl, or Elmo? Elmo, right?

• Haha
  • Heart
78F124F4-CC89-48FD-94D3-2D3184CC36DF.jpeg
Interesting that… I thought Jonathan would have been more like E2 as a child… or did he forget his book and childhood already.

Maybe I’m just nitpicking but he’s just such a gobshite. I think I’m gonna step away from this family. And hope that their ‘followers’ start seeing the light with these charlatans.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
He has done that with all the kids especially Eduardo and we see what he had to become to finally get his attention. Even now it’s not even an actual caring attention, it’s a “how much money can this kid make me?” But Eduardo thinks he’s the star of the show and Emilia is no longer their favorite.

Reactions: 14
Why the heck is Anna celebrating that Emilia has dyscalcula!!!!! She’s so high about it. Weird lady.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
They barely help with standard school work any extra stuff to help will never get done.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.