SacconeJoly #78 Anna is thick, Jonathan’s a prick, someone get A2 a doctor quick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brilliant recap Mickey always makes me laugh out loud,
did anyone pick up on when Anana said E1 is having a play date and the other 3 have gone out? Nanny again? or she would of said gone out with Jonny

Reactions: 16
Not the kids’ fault but seeing them eat chocolate at least twice a day and spread all over their faces, teeth and hands is starting to disgust me (breakfast is ALWAYS either chocolate brioche, choco puffs or Nutella, and then they get chocolate treats after tea every day). Chocolate is supposed to be a treat, but it’s lost all its meaning for those poor children, this was quite clear from their reaction to the chocolate croissants the other day.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Soooo many comments on the TikTok of J removing E2’s pants saying it’s inappropriate but even more replying to his “does she look like Eleven” with “no he doesn’t” HE. So many!! I know he thinks these are trolls but no J, we can just all see you’re a child grooming, manipulating freak and the removing of the pants further the point.
Omg I think he must be in the same fb group I'm in, they posted where to get that outfit....

Reactions: 5
So we mention on here saying why do they have so many eggs and that the kids never get any.

Fast forward to the next morning and Anal is making French toast, something she admits to the kids they’ve never had.

Glad we could be of assistance Anal. Do you want inspiration for tomorrow as well?
Maybe put on a big fruit platter spread, no sugar, chocolate brioche or Nutella needed!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
So we mention on here saying why do they have so many eggs and that the kids never get any.

Fast forward to the next morning and Anal is making French toast, something she admits to the kids they’ve never had.

Glad we could be of assistance Anal. Do you want inspiration for tomorrow as well?
Maybe put on a big fruit platter spread, no sugar, chocolate brioche or Nutella needed!
The kids have never had French toast???? 😶 This is the first time?? WTF……….

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Jonathan is such an idiot. Just because he puts E2 in similar clothes to what Millie wore in Season 3 and they have similar hair - does not mean E2 looks like her…because he doesn’t.
but by Jonathan’s logic y’all can call me Kylie Jenner bc I have a similiar complexion and black hair 🤡 💅🏻

Reactions: 29
I just saw his latest reel. It's like the ramblings of a mad man. We're talking about a man in his 40's that has an imaginary friend! How can his minions (and SS for that matter) not watch that and think 'uh oh, somethings wrong here'. He's completely unhinged!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Jonathan is such an idiot. Just because he puts E2 in similar clothes to what Millie wore in Season 3 and they have similar hair - does not mean E2 looks like her…because he doesn’t.
but by Jonathan’s logic y’all can call me Kylie Jenner bc I have a similiar complexion and black hair 🤡 💅🏻
well Eleven is a poor kid who's been kept out of reality all her childhood, lied to and manipulated by "Papa" so in a way it's a match:D

• Wow
Reactions: 46
I bet this is how the kids feel every day when they get the cameras out 😓

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 20
God the amount of kids, mainly young teenage girls on Ticktok that argue that Eduardo is Edie an he is a girl really is worrying. How have they all become so brainwashed with this gender stuff. 😡

I hope for the future of this planet that they are just a small minority, their thinking is so warped, it's quite unbelievable & frightening.

Stop the world, I wanna get off.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
God the amount of kids, mainly young teenage girls on Ticktok that argue that Eduardo is Edie an he is a girl really is worrying. How have they all become so brainwashed with this gender stuff. 😡

I hope for the future of this planet that they are just a small minority, their thinking is so warped, it's quite unbelievable & frightening.

Stop the world, I wanna get off.
I’m going with you 😅👍🤞

Reactions: 11
Was in a charity shop with my kids this morning and found a copy of the cat nap book 😅 why did they ever bother publishing that haha.
I do feel for E2, if they contine being trans as they grow older, I do worry how the full documentation of their life before 'Edie' will still be plastered all over the Internet and books. It's very sad, as most trans people I have come across, seem to keep their pre transition days very privately, but poor E2 will never have that chance, they will always have their past haunting them.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Poor Andy was scared and Anal didn't seem the least bit comforting. Was the witch's name mommy, like WTF! She let him crawl in bed with her instead of getting off her flat ass to take him into the room and show him that it's free of witches. This is why those kids have no bedtime structure at all.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Did anyone see the IG story when they went to the theatre. One of the kids said (think e2) 'Mummy stop eating the sweets' A replied annoyed 'They are to share'.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did anyone see the IG story when they went to the theatre. One of the kids said (think e2) 'Mummy stop eating the sweets' A replied annoyed 'They are to share'.
Yes. Either they haven’t taught the kids well about sharing or Anna was tearing into the sweets because of her ED.

Reactions: 9
What in the actual! Is this witch okay! Is there any toast underneath the tit load of granulated sugar she has thrown on top of it. That white you see mid air coming from her hand is sugar still pouring down onto the bread as well as what is on the bread, wtf! This was for Andrea and he had two of these. Is she trying to kill her kids? I mean she is literally feeding them sickly sugar sweet everything all day every day. She is sick! Who does this! I am so worried for the kids health.

B1D1F060-D34C-4C57-8523-C88F536B071E.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
I’ll admit to a French toast Nutella sandwich hybrid (a scrape of Nutella) but even without the Nutella you don’t need extra sugar.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.