SacconeJoly #78 Anna is thick, Jonathan’s a prick, someone get A2 a doctor quick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What in the actual! Is this witch okay! Is there any toast underneath the tit load of granulated sugar she has thrown on top of it. That white you see mid air coming from her hand is sugar still pouring down onto the bread as well as what is on the bread, wtf! This was for Andrea and he had two of these. Is she trying to kill her kids? I mean she is literally feeding them sickly sugar sweet everything all day every day. She is sick! Who does this! I am so worried for the kids health.

View attachment 1471432
Aside from the huge amount of sugar, did she have it in her hand?? It looks so odd.

Reactions: 7
she is definately a feeder (of all the wrong things) it's like she gives them what she wants to eat herself.

Reactions: 38
well Eleven is a poor kid who's been kept out of reality all her childhood, lied to and manipulated by "Papa" so in a way it's a match:D
also! please tell me they don't let the kids watch that show and that edie has no idea what it is about...

• Angry
Reactions: 9
How stupid does she think people are? Her hair is clearly styled now hence why it looks shiny and nice 🤡 also wasn’t she soooooo in love with function of beauty just a few months ago? 🫢
Was just about to say the same thing. And that she’s likely styled her hair with additional serums etc. What happened to function of beauty? Or does she only talk about this stuff when she’s getting paid and really doesn’t care about the quality of the stuff. This is what makes Anna and other similar influencers so disingenuous… when they mention a brand or hair care out of the blue, oh and ‘here’s my discount code’.

It would be another story if she regularly talked about hair care and mentioned off hand that she’s trying out a new product and would report back later if it was any good and then offer a discount code and disclose she’s working with them, but it’s quite clear that it’s all for a payday and she doesn’t give a flying f**k about the quality of the stuff she’s shilling.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
How stupid does she think people are? Her hair is clearly styled now hence why it looks shiny and nice 🤡 also wasn’t she soooooo in love with function of beauty just a few months ago? 🫢
What are those 90s Spice Girl blonde bits at the front of her hair about? She is so out of fashion it hurts

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I always thought French toast had a sprinkle of powdered sugar or a drizzle of maple syrup? Lol plain sugar sounds messy and gross.

Reactions: 25
The image of that little imobile dog actually disturbs me, as does that effing creep Jonathan , nonchalantly commenting on his blind, deaf and dementia suffering pet. Take the dog to the vet and put the wee darling out of its misery.

Jesus, I want to go to their home and rescue those poor dogs.

It kills me the way they are treated. Six dogs is absolutely disgraceful. :mad:
When you think of the love most of us bestow on our cats and dogs, these poor babies should have been adopted out and received individual love.
Sorry for the rant, but I am an animal lover it really upsets me.😪

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
17k views on yesterday's vlog. Anna it would seem very few of your 1.7 million followers want to do that.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The image of that little imobile dog actually disturbs me, as does that effing creep Jonathan , nonchalantly commenting on his blind, deaf and dementia suffering pet. Take the dog to the vet and put the wee darling out of its misery.

Jesus, I want to go to their home and rescue those poor dogs.

It kills me the way they are treated. Six dogs is absolutely disgraceful. :mad:
When you think of the love most of us bestow on our cats and dogs, these poor babies should have been adopted out and received individual love.
Sorry for the rant, but I am an animal lover it really upsets me.😪
Im exactly the same! I have a dog, cat, hedgehog and chameleon (an eclectic mix!) I adore them all, and they take a lot of love, time and nurture, and as a family we do all we can for them. My kids have have certain things to do daily, such as feed, walk, etc but they love it. The fact that she can’t even be arsed to walk them, blows my mind! I wonder if she had one, she’s walk it? I can’t understand how she calls herself an animal lover! Not to mention that she clearly doesn’t “love” the foxes as it’s not good to feed them the crap she does, or get them and the cubs depending on her for food

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Was in a charity shop with my kids this morning and found a copy of the cat nap book 😅 why did they ever bother publishing that haha.
I do feel for E2, if they contine being trans as they grow older, I do worry how the full documentation of their life before 'Edie' will still be plastered all over the Internet and books. It's very sad, as most trans people I have come across, seem to keep their pre transition days very privately, but poor E2 will never have that chance, they will always have their past haunting them.
I found one in a Norwich charity shop, was that one , was it👍👍👍👍👍

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.