SacconeJoly #78 Anna is thick, Jonathan’s a prick, someone get A2 a doctor quick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's super weird that a school didn't run tests when she was young and they had to pay 700 ( I don't see a pound sign on my keyboard, sorry, but it's $845.55 in the US )out of their pocket to find out what is wrong with their child. $42,000 grand for those kids and there is no assessment. We are 46th in education in the US and my child was assessed in the 1st grade for dyslexia. She was given extra time, oral spelling tests, and a special teacher all on her IEP. I can't imagine if you were dyslexic and no one helped you until you were 9 yrs old. Like WTF, we are a backward, backwoods, dumpster fire in education and we had an amazing support system. She even got tutors in high school. We didn't have to pay a dime.

Yea, Anal Lucy looks younger than you and she's 52. I think that should tell you to lay off the long-wear 72-layered makeup with your special spackle of self-tanner and brown powder with a slight shimmer. Also, some needs to #gift her a new bag. I mean no one wears that style of LV anymore. It's bum bags now girl, and to think she was into fashion at one point.

Jojo's commercial in the middle of the vlog, dude, only your simps buy your book. The other ones that accidentally bought thinking it was a legit book chunked it in the goodwill bin.

Reactions: 22
I can guarantee that someone picked up on it long before now but they ignored it, advice our preschool manager gives if anything is suspected is put child on waiting list now and you can always cancel it if things improve but waiting lists don’t get shorter. The school would have been able to point them in the right direction. Their attitude stopped this, then waiting lists got so much worse because of lockdown so they probably had to go private to get the diagnosis before secondary school

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Is there anything they won't try to get the views up, using eduardo obviously didn't work so now they've resorted to using Emilia and possible learning difficulties!!?? Straight away I don't think that's something to be using for vlog content especially if it turned out she didn't have one or either!

• Sad
Reactions: 29
They barely help with standard school work any extra stuff to help will never get done.
yep, its sad how little they care.. and when (last year?) anna "forgot" to help with all of e2s reading and then laughed saying "sorry if you can't read in the future" :confused:

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
im very confused as to why they were happy for their child to have a disabilty?
because they paid so much money for the test?
or maybe to clickbait for views?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Guys, apologies for the offtopic but I don't know where I can gossip this 😅😅

Anyone remember minions Rebecca and Kevin? They were super Sacconne fans. Well...they're getting married in...Sorrento!!!!

Sorry now, I find this hilarious. Knock, knock, Personality, Where are you? 🤣

View attachment 1475639

• Haha
Reactions: 11
im very confused as to why they were happy for their child to have a disabilty?
because they paid so much money for the test?
or maybe to clickbait for views?
Because it takes the responsibility away from them in terms of how little they stimulate their children’s intellect and how little help they give them with homework etc. Oh, it’s not down to us, she’s got a disability. Remember they are narcs, nothing can ever be their fault.

Reactions: 24
That's super weird that a school didn't run tests when she was young and they had to pay 700 ( I don't see a pound sign on my keyboard, sorry, but it's $845.55 in the US )out of their pocket to find out what is wrong with their child. $42,000 grand for those kids and there is no assessment. We are 46th in education in the US and my child was assessed in the 1st grade for dyslexia. She was given extra time, oral spelling tests, and a special teacher all on her IEP. I can't imagine if you were dyslexic and no one helped you until you were 9 yrs old. Like WTF, we are a backward, backwoods, dumpster fire in education and we had an amazing support system. She even got tutors in high school. We didn't have to pay a dime.

Yea, Anal Lucy looks younger than you and she's 52. I think that should tell you to lay off the long-wear 72-layered makeup with your special spackle of self-tanner and brown powder with a slight shimmer. Also, some needs to #gift her a new bag. I mean no one wears that style of LV anymore. It's bum bags now girl, and to think she was into fashion at one point.

Jojo's commercial in the middle of the vlog, dude, only your simps buy your book. The other ones that accidentally bought thinking it was a legit book chunked it in the goodwill bin.
I'm in the Netherlands and they won't test them young though either closer to age 10.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Cursory google suggests you have to pay regardless for dyscalculia testing, it’s not covered under the state testing for learning disabilities, could be wrong as I thought it was like dyslexia that the state could test for.

They really have no idea that the journey doesn't end with a diagnosis - it has only just begun. Granted, she will get help in school but the bulk of the support happens at home. My eldest, who is 30 now, has dyscalculia (although there was no name for it when she was in her formative years back then). She will need support with homework every single night, and it will not just affect maths, it spills over into other subjects too. And into every day life. The bottom line with things like dyscalculia is that it can result in low self esteem - and this is where she will need the most support. Sadly, we know the story there...

Reactions: 25
My sister had mild issues and right up to leaving cert my mum had to sit with her and go through it all. They are in for a rude awakening or they will fail the child further.

Reactions: 14
I teach year 2, I can flag a child up with concerns but we won't assess or refer until year 3. How old is she?

Reactions: 2
I'm behind on their vlogs but, my daughter went to a normal school here in the UK and she was diagnosed with autism at the age of 7 and it was free...........Jono and Anna seem to think that state schools are rubbish but, both of mine came out with 9 GCSE's (A's and A*).....

Reactions: 12
I'm behind on their vlogs but, my daughter went to a normal school here in the UK and she was diagnosed with autism at the age of 7 and it was free...........Jono and Anna seem to think that state schools are rubbish but, both of mine came out with 9 GCSE's (A's and A*).....
They won't have much choice about which type of school their children go to soon with this money drying up 😂

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.