SacconeJoly #78 Anna is thick, Jonathan’s a prick, someone get A2 a doctor quick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So his poor upbringing by parents who basicly neglected him as they sent him off to the special school he needed, also included a foreign exchange in his high school years? This in addition to yearly boating holidays, trips to France and New York, joining the swim team, oh, and being bought an internet cafe to run with his brother.
No wonder he needed to escape in a fantasy world, this all sounds horrid!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
No ER in the comments yet, poor Jono isnt gonna get the money from her spam comments😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So his poor upbringing by parents who basicly neglected him as they sent him off to the special school he needed, also included a foreign exchange in his high school years? This in addition to yearly boating holidays, trips to France and New York, joining the swim team, oh, and being bought an internet cafe to run with his brother.
No wonder he needed to escape in a fantasy world, this all sounds horrid!
Jonathan Joly grew up in a solidly middle class area and attended a well regarded fee paying boys school.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
Jonathan Joly grew up in a solidly middle class area and attended a well regarded fee paying boys school.
Yep, and he’s been making out like he grew up in degrading poverty therefore he needed to retreat into his own world. Everyone has struggles with their mental health, absolutely everyone, whether rich or poor, binary or non binary, it doesn’t discriminate. The issue I take with Jonathan is that he made out the ‘poor me’ story due to an allegedly poor and neglected upbringing.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
So he is claiming to have been neglected and basically does the same thing with his own by leaving them with the iPads

• Angry
Reactions: 21
I don’t know how I’m just now seeing this or if it’s been mentioned but y’all I think we should all be getting a paid percentage of their profits when 99.9% of all of their content is stolen off the backs of tattle. “The curly girl method” has been mentioned here SO MANY TIMES god they are such losers it’s unreal.
AEBB7003-D8F8-49C5-8B22-4AFE6EBF9CEF.png

Reactions: 19
So he is claiming to have been neglected and basically does the same thing with his own by leaving them with the iPads
Yeah, can’t wait for the kids to write books when they’re older. Surely one of them will take inspiration from their dad and write a tell all. I’d probably buy it!

Reactions: 13
I find it beyond weird that they encourage their kids to “say hi to everyone” Poor Alessia not only looks like she doesn’t want to in Anna’s stories from this morning, but she’s probably wondering who the heck she’s supposed to be saying hi to!!

Reactions: 19
I find it beyond weird that they encourage their kids to “say hi to everyone” Poor Alessia not only looks like she doesn’t want to in Anna’s stories from this morning, but she’s probably wondering who the heck she’s supposed to be saying hi to!!
They used to tell the Es to call the audience 'friends', and to say hi and bye friends every vlog....

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Soooo many comments on the TikTok of J removing E2’s pants saying it’s inappropriate but even more replying to his “does she look like Eleven” with “no he doesn’t” HE. So many!! I know he thinks these are trolls but no J, we can just all see you’re a child grooming, manipulating freak and the removing of the pants further the point.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
They used to tell the Es to call the audience 'friends', and to say hi and bye friends every vlog....
i remember one vlog when emilia was a toddler and the nanny asked her if she could say goodnight and emilia said something along the lines of "no, i say bye friends" :confused: grooming them to think everyone is a friend, right from birth.. no stranger danger lessons there then!

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Soooo many comments on the TikTok of J removing E2’s pants saying it’s inappropriate but even more replying to his “does she look like Eleven” with “no he doesn’t” HE. So many!! I know he thinks these are trolls but no J, we can just all see you’re a child grooming, manipulating freak and the removing of the pants further the point.
Even if you take the he/she part out of it, the child looks nothing like 11!!!

Reactions: 10
In anals Insta stories she said “ooh sounds like daddy’s coming to get you” as she is lying on her bed in a full face of makeup with A2 talking to her about a witch in his room who is evil that he is scared of.
Mother of the year clearly has text jono to come and take A2 back to bed and instead of telling A2 herself that there is no witch and nothing scary in his room, she’s egging him on asking questions! Also not to mention she could get off her fat ass and put her son back to bed like any other mother would do… instead she’s text jono, bleeping useless.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
why the heck does Eduardo looks like he did self tan in the latest vlog?
Edie has always had an olive skin tone and just tanned really dark in the summer! Alessia seems to be the same as well. Not to mention they’ve just come back from holiday…

Reactions: 4
Good morning, my apples are on display in a lounge wear kinda way, but with a super busy working women flair. I'm making French toast this morning that causes one of my kids to go into a tailspin of horror, not knowing what it is. I put 42 tablespoons of sugar on it, it's not like he can taste the bread. JONATHAN tries to pretend to be French, I just let him, clown, it's not like I'm entertaining the kids right now, I've got to bend over in my short, shorts to cut this bread. Now I'm laughing at our own personal story, OMG we are so funny. Here JONATHAN talks about how poor he was and how he had to go to Germany to go to school because he was so poor. On top of that, he mocked them when they understood English perfectly, I just love him. JONATHAN is still talking and speaking German, guys remember he can't even read or write. JONATHAN just called me Italian, this is why I stay. Now I pet my grungy dogs, they are just so cute and full of fungus. Alessia, do you like it? SEE, SEE what did I tell you it's just bread with eggs and tons of sugar. It's not like I'm trying to feed them healthy food like pasta. I'm feeding the other one that didn't want it, bread and Nutella. I remember the good old days when she ate a bagel with cream cheese and salmon, glad that's over. Here I do a commercial for a brand called Bear or Go Ape, it doesn't matter, it's packed with sugar, it's naturally occurring, but thank god it's not an actual piece of fruit no one wants that. At least it's got over a teaspoon of sugar in a single pack, it's natural though, naturally. Especially when you've already had 42 teaspoons of sugar this morning alone, oh look it came with hats and bags. I ask Edie to set the table, I still don't see a difference but they did it. So guys we made salted caramel cookies because clearly, they don't get enough snacks during the day. Andrea always wants two of everything, so I make sure to give it to him so he'll have type two diabetes for his fifth birthday, say please. Now I'm gonna sit here and fix my hair and talk about my new curling wand, but before I do I'm gonna talk about how hot it is. I mean we are so rich, but we don't have the money to put in a fan or a wall unit for some A/C. I mean we used to have something similar, but they disappeared. Now I put brown on my face, lot's of it, to look brownish orange, such a nice tan color, and lots of shimmer. I don't know what I'm going to do when I'm actually old. Old people can't wear shimmer, like not at all!! Even though the beauty experts say you can, you can't, it's gonna get in your wrinkles. I mean I already have wrinkles but my dentist botox's them. Here I rub an eye pencil in a damaging way over my eye's. Now I just talk about random stuff and look at myself in the mirror. I have about 58 layers of makeup on so that when one layer melts off I have another one still intact. I talk about my hair here, and it's boring. Now JONATHAN is taking my picture in my early 80s throwback, and now I have to go. Oh, I made fish pie for dinner that the foxes ate. Night y'all JONATHAN is now going to talk for the last part of the video and you might want to turn it off. I know I did, there's only so much of him I can take.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
So J found inspiration for french verbal diarrhoea from the french toast on the table, and E1 made the sensible decision to google translate some french phrases on her ipad. J continued to talk nonsense while E1 hovered around him trying to tell him what she found. Of course he ignored her, then suddenly got annoyed and dismissed her until she walked off totally deflated. Horrible horrible horrible way to treat her.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.