SacconeJoly #78 Anna is thick, Jonathan’s a prick, someone get A2 a doctor quick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does she do with the eggs? She doesn’t really make pancakes any more I recon for lunch everyday she has eggs on avacado toast and doesn’t Jonathon have eggs with his weird fake bacon and peas and sweetcorn? Wow betide if the kids want eggs poor A2 😢
it's for the foxes and when she decides to bake 100 cupcakes suddenly

Reactions: 14
The fact your 5 year old daughter can pick up the same weights that you use! 🙈 Uses them better than her mum😂
So funny, doesn't Anal realise by posting that she telling everyone that her 'excersise' is really just jumping around for the camera & content.
If your 5yr old can pick up your weights with no effort, it's telling you, you're not doing it right.

Stay in bed Anal, or get yourself a real man to help you tone up 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The amount of eggs in her frig is just crazy. I have three grown men in my home and we don't go through that many in two weeks. I don't feed wild animals though.
Loved how pale her face was and just the other day she was saying she needed new makeup, for what? What is it with tanning that she's so obsessed about, I mean skin cancer is a real thing. She might not see it at 34, but once she's older that crap creeps up. Jojo really needs a screening every year as he is riddled with sun damage.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
That whole segment in yesterday's vlog about pasta being healthy and the exaggeration on the parmesan - tell me you read Tattle without telling me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Anna is so obsessed with image and looks and vanity.. What's going to happen when very soon she doesn't have 3 cute daughters and one boy? Right now they can just tell people like that doctor in Spain that Andy has 3 sisters.. They can leave the house and yeah looks like 3 girls and a boy. But soon.. Very soon.. Ed is going to start looking more masculine. And then he's going to look like a boy dressed up as a girl.. A deep voiced.. Tall.. Broad.. Masculine boy / man dressed as a girl/ woman. And I don't know how Anna will cope with the optics of that.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Anna is so obsessed with image and looks and vanity.. What's going to happen when very soon she doesn't have 3 cute daughters and one boy? Right now they can just tell people like that doctor in Spain that Andy has 3 sisters.. They can leave the house and yeah looks like 3 girls and a boy. But soon.. Very soon.. Ed is going to start looking more masculine. And then he's going to look like a boy dressed up as a girl.. A deep voiced.. Tall.. Broad.. Masculine boy / man dressed as a girl/ woman. And I don't know how Anna will cope with the optics of that.
Precisely this. It’s all very “cute” when it’s a little boy dressed in girls clothes twirling in a dress.

Reactions: 18
So funny, doesn't Anal realise by posting that she telling everyone that her 'excersise' is really just jumping around for the camera & content.
If your 5yr old can pick up your weights with no effort, it's telling you, you're not doing it right.

Stay in bed Anal, or get yourself a real man to help you tone up 😂 😂
Bet Anna thinks if she uses any heavier weights, it will make her too masculine 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Johnathon’s recent tiktok where he’s comparing E2 to Eleven… I understand he’s showing an outfit change but the emphasis on taking E2’s shorts off and specifically showing only them in a heap on the ground is unsettling. It’s just the way he specifically seems to be drawing attention to E2’s bottom half. Sickening

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
I think it won't be long. As someone else said Edie's face is changing. I think she does look more masculine now in spite of the longer hair. If she wore boys clothing people would just think she was a boy. There is a child in my daughter's school with similar hair and Edie always reminds me of this child.

Reactions: 11
I do wonder if by magic they tell us that Eduardo has now decided to be 'his true self' & is now a boy.

His usefulness of being trans will be over, they can't take it any further.

I hope it happens sooner rather than later because that poor boy is going to get so much unwanted attention which won't be complementary.

Hang up your sons pink leggings & crop tops Jotato, allow him to be the boy/son that he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Why the duck did that twit share Edies shorts being removed?? I’m so disgusted. Anna should be too, and tell him to remove it! He’s just getting worse and worse

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
So Jonathan did a European school exchange when he was in school and went to Germany. That was some deprived and poor childhood he had. /sarcasm

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
So Jonathan did a European school exchange when he was in school and went to Germany. That was some deprived and poor childhood he had. /sarcasm
Wait, what?? I don't recall him ever mentioning that. Maybe it was Giselle who went?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yes D6 everyone knows that was a poorer area than D1 back in the 70s/80s. (Sarcasm)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes D6 everyone knows that was a poorer area than D1 back in the 70s/80s. (Sarcasm)
Ah yes … upper Dorset St vs. Bushy Park. I know which one I would have chosen had I had the choice !!

I au-paired for a while in the Palmerston road area for a year and then found a job and apartment in D1. Yeah, D1 and D6, not the same !

Why the duck did that twit share Edies shorts being removed?? I’m so disgusted. Anna should be too, and tell him to remove it! He’s just getting worse and worse
What’s this all about ??

Reactions: 5
Wait, what?? I don't recall him ever mentioning that. Maybe it was Giselle who went?
Mentioned it in today’s vlog. He’s having a tough time keeping all the lies in order.

Sounds to me like he was a kid, who had a lot of the normal difficulties growing up like most kids, but was given every possible opportunity and experience and more, and still has a chip on his shoulder because it wasn’t enough in his small mind.

Edit: also, don’t bother watching the vlog - Anna makes French toast, throws a ton of granulated sugar on it - bon appetite kids, Jonathan talks about the time he did a school exchange in Germany, Anna gets ready to go out, talks about how she can’t wear shimmer when she gets old, Jonathan ends the vlog talking about his invisible friends. Oh and the gifted Emma mattress in a box out the back. Thanks Emma.
Looking forward to whoever (sorry, I don’t know your username) does the usual vlog recaps!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.