SacconeJoly #78 Anna is thick, Jonathan’s a prick, someone get A2 a doctor quick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure it’s been mentioned plenty of times before but my god feed your children something other than pasta and butter for dinner!!!!!

those kids had the same pasta every night on holiday (which ok I know it’s common as it can be hard to find something kids will actually eat on a menu) but since they came home they have had it every night still except the occasion pizza and fish burgers :/

she used to be so anal about the “meal plan” and now she couldn’t give a tit.
I know she mentioned trying to be less neurotic but maybe feeding your kids a balanced/varied diet takes more importance over the beds being made! Their priorities are so wack
Every time she relinquishes control, it’s in a erratic way. Same as when she started intuitive eating. All she ate was crap. This is the same. She relinquishes controlling the family’s food intake and now all they eat is pasta and takeaways.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
lol at Anna explaining herself that eating pasta al dente is healthy for you.
Yes Anna al dente is better for you but a hethy diet includes variety!

Reactions: 17
She’s only got to check the school menu to see what they enjoy eating in school 🤷‍♀️

it’s annals way or no way though - selfish witch and he’s as bad too. Still won’t be long and it’ll be another part of parenting that E1 will be doing

Reactions: 13
Okay who trolled Anna into believing al dente pasta is 'healthier' than softer pasta it's literally the exact same 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Okay who trolled Anna into believing al dente pasta is 'healthier' than softer pasta it's literally the exact same 😂
It is marginally healthier in terms of blood sugar levels.

What’s even healthier is everything in moderation though, lol.

Reactions: 6
It is marginally healthier in terms of blood sugar levels.

What’s even healthier is everything in moderation though, lol.
I believe that is only if you let it cool and then re-heat and eat either a few hours or the next day later, it breaks down the resistance starch (same with rice & potatoes).

Reactions: 9
By forcing all the family to be ‘pescatarian’ she is immediately restricting the meals. It’s possible to get all the nutrients you need as a vegetarian, vegan, pescatarian etc but generally requires more effort and planning. I think this is why they end up eating pizza and butter pasta every week. All the foods that many of us would make are ‘off limits’ and she can’t seem to come up with alternatives.

Reactions: 16
I can’t imagine how disappointed the oldest is having to eat basically toddler food pasta and butter. I’m sure she stays up late enough to see her parents eating sandwiches,burgers and chips while she’s still hungry.

have they ever shown any of those kids using a napkin? They never seem to have any at the table either.

why doesn’t she just feed the foxes cat food if she insists on it, probably less irritating on their stomachs than all that garbage she throws out for them.

jonathan really should put a bandaid or a scarf over that dick tattoo it stares at you the whole time he’s on screen.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Hi guys, JONATHAN is showing the kids off this morning. We are really working hard to make sure our kids are insulin resistant by 16. Next, I try on these dresses from a brand that was willing to pay us. Oh look it's in my color wheel and fits, I will make sure these go in the back of the closet. Also, the company said these are good for birthday parties, christenings, and baby showers that I never attend. I do a small commercial for them where I will at least send one customer to their site, ER, she'll buy anything I shell out. ANDREA, ANDREA, THERE'S A BAG OVER HERE! I say that a million times here, but no one's listening. I'm having them help put away the groceries, I mean I'm having them unbag the groceries because that makes sense. Tomorrow night I'm going out with a friend, I make a really big deal about it because I have no life. We have to be home by at least 10 because I have work in the morning. I have no idea what work I have, but I'm gonna say it. JONATHAN and I will be going out the next night, I'm going to be exhausted for the next couple of weeks from over-exertion. Here I try to say that when pasta is cooked al dente that it's really good for you, that's why we eat pasta every night because I'm Italian and absolutely everyone in Italy is free from diabetes and heart issues because we eat our pasta al dente, it's like a super food y'all. We don't need vegetables or fruit when we've got pasta. Now I raise my voice at JONATHAN because I've seen she hulk the trailer on Mark Ruffalo's insta account, please love me, Mark Ruffalo, please. JONATHAN is talking, ignore that, I'm scooping out massive amounts of health food. I'm singing here to intrupt JONATHANS story. Everyone set the table, that means nothing, because our table is never really set. The look I give here is what's making our channel die. Here JONATHAN is telling a story about his mother fearing pasta, that's true guys, you can tell he was straightly raised on potato's alone. I love feeding the foxes, because the kids fear my pasta too. Look how close it's gotten to me, I can't wait to get bitten, I mean pet it. Here is clip, set to music, of the foxes because I can't come up with anything else. I end the vlog with showing off my apples sweater that is actually pajamas, but I wear around the house, which most people would call lounge wear, but I don't know what that is because I work so hard. Give it a like and comment, because it's looking bleak guys.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
The fox literally threw up all the spaghetti it ate right at the end of the vlog! Anna please cook something else!!! The foxes don’t like pasta 😂😂😂😂 and please anna, meat, fruit and veges are the most nutritious for the foxes, change your diet to keep those foxes healthy😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
The fox literally threw up all the spaghetti it ate right at the end of the vlog! Anna please cook something else!!! The foxes don’t like pasta 😂😂😂😂 and please anna, meat, fruit and veges are the most nutritious for the foxes, change your diet to keep those foxes healthy😆
The amount of pasta that she made and the amount of pasta that she threw away look almost the same.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Anna : al dente pasta is healthier for you. *covers in butter and adds fork* DINNER IS READY GUYZ.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
The fox literally vomited the pasta and then ate it again, why does she not get they are not meant to eat human food (some is ok but she is constantly feeding them it) yes the the family of foxes are cute but give them some dog or cat food. This is a new record for Anna, forty vlogs on the bounce, all that "grafting" for pennies, she will be happy to go with Jonathans next crazy plan soon because the efforts too much. She constantly admires herself in the camera (do not get me wrong she is attractive) its ridiculous, soon vain.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
So I had nothing to do and decided to note the meals anal has cooked in the 17 days since they’ve been back from holiday.
10 nights of pasta, 5 of which were butter 🤢
3 nights of pizza
Then 1 each of curry, falafel, fish burgers and chicken nuggets.
Jono and Anal only had a few nights of sharing what the kids ate and at least 7 nights of take out shown for them 😂
Those poor children must be itching to get back to school so they can eat actual food again! I’m positive anals ED is back in full force, she needs to seek help, face to face, not some coach from America.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
By forcing all the family to be ‘pescatarian’ she is immediately restricting the meals. It’s possible to get all the nutrients you need as a vegetarian, vegan, pescatarian etc but generally requires more effort and planning. I think this is why they end up eating pizza and butter pasta every week. All the foods that many of us would make are ‘off limits’ and she can’t seem to come up with alternatives.
I decided to become a vegetarian when I was 7- in the 80’s! My mum used to cook like normal, but I’d have no meat 🤣 I started cooking things at around 8/9, and really enjoyed it. I’m now in my 40’s and still veggie, and there’s such a massive range of vegan and veggie options now, anna has zero excuse not to make healthy and delicious vegetarian meals. My kids and husband eat meat, but will happily eat a vegetable curry with tofu, chick peas, sweet potato, cauliflower and peas! I’ll make lasagna with quorn mince, couscous couscous with roast veg- they’ll have salmon with it. All my kids love cooking, and now they’re older, they cook 3/4 times a week. She doesn’t engage them in food, and they aren’t interested or excited by what they’re eating! I had/have an ED and whilst I did use not eating meat as a way to restrict my food, I have a much healthier relationship with food. I think anna thinks of her childrens food just appears on the plate, with no knowledge or input into what it is, they’ll eat it! The reality is, if she got them involved, even by chopping veg, grating cheese, mixing a sauce: they be more motivated to eat it. She could get them to each choose a dish (not bleeping pizza or butter pasta😜) and take them to an actual shop to buy and choose ingredients. I mean, she’ll never take 4 out on her own, 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣 but even one at a time. It’s like she doesn’t realise your children need to learn skills like cooking, nutrition, budgeting, cleaning, and even at 3, they can be involved. Let’s face it, they’re not exactly going to be able to afford a cleaner, chef, and nanny, is it? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Surely if dinners aren’t been eaten the kids should be involved in planning and here’s a crazy concept get rid of the crap sugar filled treats until the kids are eating dinners.
yes

Anna's idea of involved planning or asking the kids what they would like for dinner for example last week, is the choice between a pizza and an egg and she knew they would not choose the egg idea, (except Andrea :cry: I bet she wasn't expecting that answer from Andrea, turning a deaf ear to the poor little guy 😡 ), because thats her stratergy to narrow it down to whatever is easier for her and to foods she knows they don't crave or wouldn't ask for in a million years cause she never makes it for them. The kids would have no idea how many tasty delicious recipes that can be made with a simple egg, omelettes, frittata's, bacon or ham (emilia's favorite) and eggs in a toasted muffin/toast, etc. etc., its endless, and they will never know cause the lazy cow won't make it for them.

Can you imagine having all these eggs in her fridge she bought last week and not one of these are cooked for her kids. It's shocking.

32E4AFE0-B483-42C9-81A5-0671936CE5F6.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
What does she do with the eggs? She doesn’t really make pancakes any more I recon for lunch everyday she has eggs on avacado toast and doesn’t Jonathon have eggs with his weird fake bacon and peas and sweetcorn? Wow betide if the kids want eggs poor A2 😢

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.