SacconeJoly #78 Anna is thick, Jonathan’s a prick, someone get A2 a doctor quick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if the 'upsetting event' was E1 telling Eduardo that he is a boy and can never be a girl???

The way Anal was in E1 room, showing the pillow with her name etc whilst telling the story was her way of telling us that E1 was the child that done wrong???

Whatever happened telling everyone was completely pointless, it was a private event between her two kids, not naming them was very obviously that she needed content and so told us, pathetic women. Nothing in those kids lives is private 😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
im so confused about the whole story - like shes saying its an accident but whatever the accident happened to be was making her think where had she gone wrong?! if somethings an accident then why on earth would you think where have we gone wrong?! eh im confused anna luv

Reactions: 14
No need to include that ramble private issue those poor poor kids and yes E1 with her unlimited access to the Internet won’t be long till she sees what’s being said if she hasn’t already

Reactions: 11
Cricky their views on YT, they are struggling to get 30k 😂 compared to a few years ago when they had 100s of 1000s.
They must be digging into their savings big time, but Jotato said he has enough to retire anyway, he really is a comedian 😂 😂

Think Johnny has been busy delating too, on his Instagram, only 11 comments after 22hrs 👍

Oh, welcome back Giselle, wondered where you had disappeared too, Jotato isn't wearing any of the clothes you chose for him, prehaps have a word with him, tell him to 'be his true self' and get that tutu on 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
IMO, Anna's ramblings were firstly for content and secondly to congratulate herself and Jonathan on how well they are doing as parents. :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
yeah, there was no reason for Anna to spend as long as she did (or at all!) rambling about whatever one kid did to another kid and for Jonathan, in his editing, to leave it in. Other than they needed vlog content. I wonder how soon the older kids will start saying ‘please don’t talk about this on the vlog or on Instagram or on TikTok’… maybe it’s already started.

That’s great that you’ve got kids with self awareness, most kids start to gain that when they hit 8,9,10 so it’s not incredibly special but I digress, …but you’ve also opened up yet another private matter to the public and allowed for speculation to occur.

Reactions: 9
Cricky their views on YT, they are struggling to get 30k 😂 compared to a few years ago when they had 100s of 1000s.
They must be digging into their savings big time, but Jotato said he has enough to retire anyway, he really is a comedian 😂 😂

Think Johnny has been busy delating too, on his Instagram, only 11 comments after 22hrs 👍

Oh, welcome back Giselle, wondered where you had disappeared too, Jotato isn't wearing any of the clothes you chose for him, prehaps have a word with him, tell him to 'be his true self' and get that tutu on 🤣🤣🤣🤣

He's also banging on about his risable book. Give it a rest Jonathan. Not one sane individual believes you. Well, I know I don't.

Reactions: 8
I don't care which kid did what to which other kid. What I do care about is that she shared it online in such a way that it's getting strangers online to speculate about what horrible thing could have happened, and which child is the victim and which one the nasty bugger who did it.
Why would any loving parent put their kids in that position? Oh wait.......

• Wow
Reactions: 33
im so confused about the whole story - like shes saying its an accident but whatever the accident happened to be was making her think where had she gone wrong?! if somethings an accident then why on earth would you think where have we gone wrong?! eh im confused anna luv

yeah i think one of the kids did or said something mean on purpose (it happens , once my brother broke my walkman^^) and she's trying to explain how they later appologised...but as usual it takes her like a freaking like you know not that it's long but like quite like a bit of like time to you know come to her like point. ;)

as someone pointed i do'nt even know why she went on that rambling story. it was a good idea to keep it private completely and not say anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don't care which kid did what to which other kid. What I do care about is that she shared it online in such a way that it's getting strangers online to speculate about what horrible thing could have happened, and which child is the victim and which one the nasty bugger who did it.
Why would any loving parent put their kids in that position? Oh wait......
It's how they make their living.

I often wonder do they ruminate on how their life has gone? Or are they, as I believe, so far beyond normal life that they think this is the norm.

I find family vlogging so reprehensible and akin to begging ( no disrespect to those poor individuals who have fallen on had times and need the assistance of the public) but free toys, clothes, paid for holidays, trips to the West End, high end hair appliances and mattresses for free... is just so wrong.

It's actually disgusting and shame on those companies that give these reprehensible people free stuff.

As a personal aside, in my more "flush" days with money I loved MURAD facial products. To hear Anna SacconeJoly was gifted them for free really made me angry. :mad:

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The sooner brands realise that sending freebies to these 'influencers' sends tthe wrong message, and that it is turning people OFF their brand instead of wanting to purchase, the better....

• Heart
Reactions: 21
This is petty I know, but these are not space buns. It’s literally pigtails…. He really is dumb as duck.
503908BC-2982-47E9-A72C-A1F21FDE4B9D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Space Buns requires the buns element. No doubt done deliberately to both wind us up and get engagement by people messaging him correcting him. It’s his only tactic outside imaginary friends

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Re today's vlog, what on earth is wrong with that woman? Manic much! 🤯
I had to laugh at the editing though. One minute the family are being served...guess what...pasta, and the next we see it being dumped outside for the foxes 😅

Reactions: 12
Surely if dinners aren’t been eaten the kids should be involved in planning and here’s a crazy concept get rid of the crap sugar filled treats until the kids are eating dinners.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Annal talked as if the event wasn’t ‘last night’ in places 🤷‍♀️ I think it must have been a broken item with annal stating the child was trying to give the other something- all that came over to me was learnt behaviour of the parents - always buying the kids off .

I don’t know if it’s just me but as e2 gets more and more flamboyant and bitchy, their facial features and body is becoming more masculine. It fits into the natural age progression of boys losing that little boy look before then going onto a preteen look . Joliar & annal will only be able to fight nature with hormones 🤬😢
I thought this too! I noticed as the months have gone by that E2 has started to look different and by different I mean more and more masculine like their facial features and body and has lost that baby face/little boy look. Also their voice has changed a little too it’s not as squeaky as it was and a lot of the time it sounds like the voice of a little boy compared to their sisters. The long hair doesn’t make them look like a girl as doesn’t it help cause you can still see their features and body. I feel sorry for E2 that child must be so confused cause Anna and Jonathan made it seem that to change gender all you have to do is grow your hair long , wear girls clothes , change your name and then have a a party with cake and balloons and announce you’re now a girl. Poor E2 has been led to believe that’s all you must do in order to be a girl so if their features and body are already becoming quite masculine , what is going to happen as puberty approaches and E2 sees all the girls around him body’s and everything else changing while E2 is still the same.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Anna is such a fashion icon 😂😂

'I feel like Oasis is the high street destination for occasionwear'

Except Oasis hasn't been on the high street since 2020 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m sure it’s been mentioned plenty of times before but my god feed your children something other than pasta and butter for dinner!!!!!

those kids had the same pasta every night on holiday (which ok I know it’s common as it can be hard to find something kids will actually eat on a menu) but since they came home they have had it every night still except the occasion pizza and fish burgers :/

she used to be so anal about the “meal plan” and now she couldn’t give a tit.
I know she mentioned trying to be less neurotic but maybe feeding your kids a balanced/varied diet takes more importance over the beds being made! Their priorities are so wack

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.