SacconeJoly #78 Anna is thick, Jonathan’s a prick, someone get A2 a doctor quick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we have any hair stylists? Is it just me or is Anna’s dye job getting worse and worse? The two thick streaks of blonde down the front look so unnatural, far from the face-framing money pieces they’re supposed to be, imo.

Reactions: 7
I think you are spot on. Look how sad Emilia has been lately, upset on the train into Lodon and that photo of the four of them, she looks like she is about to cry.

I feel so sorry for her. It cant be easy having to cope with an obnoxious attention seeking sibling, who lets face it, is blatantly favoured by the parents. A child who imo is on the way to having major issues to deal with as well.

Poor Emilia. I personally think she is starting to show signs of being done with the whole sorry spectacle. :cry:
Especially when she used to be the one getting all the attention and praise.

Reactions: 8
I can’t see why Anal didn’t record a voice message or even a video on her phone to look back on the “incident” privately

Once again they have left a conversation open that the audience really didn’t need to know which just invites speculation (and in their money hungry eyes, hopefully lots of comments/engagement)

To me it doesn’t sound like one of them misgendered E2. It sounds like something was broken or destroyed. Why would the child in question expect punishment then offer the other child things to try and make it up to them?

I thought maybe something happened to E1’s computer but I noticed E2 was carrying around the purple iPad today and wasn’t E2’s pink?
I know the other day E2 was playing Roblox on 3 devices, yes 3! 😳 (pink & purple iPads & a iPod or old iPhone) but wasn’t A1’s missing iPad in Spain purple? E2 is always attached to the hip with the pink one making TikToks.

I wonder if E1 accidentally stepped on it and broke the screen? I mean, we know how much of a pigsty that playroom is.

A6802881-6637-401C-9276-99340BF87D78.jpeg

Top picture taken from JJs Insta (we know he likes to delay post)
Bottom picture from today’s vlog (after the incident)

Reactions: 10
I feel sorry for Emilia these days. She used to annoy the hell out of me with her attention seeking and precociousness but I just want to scoop her up and give her the attention she deserves. I get that she may be trying to distance herself from the whole tit show but she’s seemed so down in the dumps lately …

She’s at an age where her school friends may have been passing comments about her parents/ siblings, she may have gone searching for information online, and she may have come to the realisation that she is growing up in a completely dysfu household headed by narcissistic and manipulative parents. Must be hard.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
His latest instalment of 'I talk tit'.

D6B3932C-12E4-4CDF-88BF-2351FFDBCBEE.jpeg

Oh shut the duck up Jonathan, nobody cares.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
I feel sorry for Emilia these days. She used to annoy the hell out of me with her attention seeking and precociousness but I just want to scoop her up and give her the attention she deserves. I get that she may be trying to distance herself from the whole tit show but she’s seemed so down in the dumps lately …

She’s at an age where her school friends may have been passing comments about her parents/ siblings, she may have gone searching for information online, and she may have come to the realisation that she is growing up in a completely dysfu household headed by narcissistic and manipulative parents. Must be hard.
Also shes starting secondary school this year isnt she?? Or is it next year?
I do feel sorry for her and A1 they both seem like they just want to be loved

Reactions: 9
Looks like they have lost more subscribers on YouTube. Down to 1.7M now.

Reactions: 11
I imagine that can be the only reason, because if any of the board at the school or teachers have viewed the SJ content, or been informed of the concerns, why are they not acting on it?

As I said on an earlier post, are we all going to look back on these family vloggers and shudder at what was allowed happen!
Dont all teachers have duty of care? Safeguarding?
I know they replied they dont comment what's going on in personal lives of their pupils - fair enough, I dont need a reply, but some safeguarding should be in the place... like do something? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Dont all teachers have duty of care? Safeguarding?
I know they replied they dont comment what's going on in personal lives of their pupils - fair enough, I dont need a reply, but some safeguarding should be in the place... like do something? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yes they do have a duty of care 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I agree, she is spending much of the day, everyday online, it was only a matter of time that she hears or has seen for herself what a pair of abusers she has as parents. This is only going to get worse the older she gets, all kids have access to everything that has been put out their about her & her siblings lives. If she doesn't see it, you can bet her friends will and tell her.

I can't even begin to imagine how she will be able to handle such awful truths, she will need intervention & therapy I think to help her understand all this tit.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Anna’s latest Instagram post - poor Emilia does not want to be there.
Look at Ed hands sort of clinching into a fist... on BOTHA pics Anna posted.... that's not a calm and happy child... I dont want to know what is going behind the close door in that house 😶

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Look at Ed hands sort of clinching into a fist... on BOTHA pics Anna posted.... that's not a calm and happy child... I dont want to know what is going behind the close door in that house 😶
Really think the clock is ticking for these two, the kids are getting older and E1 & E2 are becoming more aware by the day as to what is going on, they see friends living normal lives, & probably realising how different theirs are.

Think they are both having light bulb moments, where everything is falling into place. I only hope that E1 is able to speak to teachers, and get some help when she goes back to school, unfortunately it's weeks yet 😔
Someone needs to step in and save her sanity, she's a bright kid, her mental health can very quickly spiral out of control 😢

It's all so very sad, those kids have been used, abused & exploited since the day they were born.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Also shes starting secondary school this year isnt she?? Or is it next year?
I do feel sorry for her and A1 they both seem like they just want to be loved
She has 2 more years of primary school yet, but she’s an older one in the school year. Not necessarily a good thing as she may be more mature and aware of things than some of her peers. Especially given her unsupervised access to the internet 😞

Reactions: 14
i've just watched the last video...what the hell happenened the night before to bring her to tears! I know things happen in every family but that seems rather serious ( unless it's Edie deleting emilia's roblox or something like this haha)

A2 was so cute chatting in the kitchen.

Reactions: 5
Annal talked as if the event wasn’t ‘last night’ in places 🤷‍♀️ I think it must have been a broken item with annal stating the child was trying to give the other something- all that came over to me was learnt behaviour of the parents - always buying the kids off .

I don’t know if it’s just me but as e2 gets more and more flamboyant and bitchy, their facial features and body is becoming more masculine. It fits into the natural age progression of boys losing that little boy look before then going onto a preteen look . Joliar & annal will only be able to fight nature with hormones 🤬😢

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I can see chapter 1 of E1s book now,
“The summer of 2022 was when I finally understood what my parents were doing to us. Gone were the people I thought were protecting me, being the fan’s gatekeepers to our young lives, and instead showed their true colours as money-hungry social climbers who were trying to turn my brother into a trans girl for views.”

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.