SacconeJoly #78 Anna is thick, Jonathan’s a prick, someone get A2 a doctor quick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another boring vlog. This time she tried to explain an incident that happened between her kids without explaining who did it. She could have kept that off the internet and if she really wanted to remember it she could have written it in a calendar. Really sounded like it was E1 that did it because I don't think the other ones would have trouble sleeping if they did anything wrong. E1 has always been an emotional kid. It's sad that we even know this. Anal made pasta again for dinner. Her grocery bill should be cheap as hell as everything is pasta and hardly any protein sources. However, they make up for it in sweets.
Anals needs to stop making their beds and let them do it. They are all perfectly capable of making their bed, even Andy. It won't be perfect, but it teaches them a lesson. Every now and then we see them helping, but I think it's mostly for the vlog as they don't do it with any consistency. Like her chart that told them to put on clothes, where did that go LOL!!
I agree, sounds like E1. I reckon she called Edie a “he” or told her she was a boy. The children’s feelings have never stopped A & J from sharing their wrong doings in the past, which makes me feel like this was it & they don’t want Emilia branded as anything that could effect her in years to come so they kept it all on the down low with who and what happened.

Reactions: 11
Sorry my nine year old isn’t chatting with anyone I dont personally know. We know to much now to allow kids to “talk“ to anyone online. That kid they are talking to could be 45 year old man/woman just waiting for an opportunity. Hell, 16+ get scammed and end up in bad situations being groomed on the internet. That child looks like she sits for hours on her computer and she’s 9!
*I personally do not have a nine year old at the moment been there done that glad mine are old!
My 9 year old daughter has Roblox, but the chat function is muted and she only has friends on there that she actually knows. It's simple to do and there's no excuse for Jongoblin and Anus to not ensure online safety of their children. They really don't give one iota of a tit about any of them.

Reactions: 15
Can’t believe Anna didn’t even check that A2 had strapped himself in before driving off 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Can’t believe Anna didn’t even check that A2 had strapped himself in before driving off 😬
What?!! How can anyone not check passengers are strapped in before driving off, what if something happened suddenly and she had to slam the brakes not knowing if he was secure or not!
Reminds me of when they moved the car off with alessia unstrapped and facing the wrong way all for content, despite clearly walking around the car.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I agree, sounds like E1. I reckon she called Edie a “he” or told her she was a boy. The children’s feelings have never stopped A & J from sharing their wrong doings in the past, which makes me feel like this was it & they don’t want Emilia branded as anything that could effect her in years to come so they kept it all on the down low with who and what happened.
I think you are spot on. Look how sad Emilia has been lately, upset on the train into Lodon and that photo of the four of them, she looks like she is about to cry.

I feel so sorry for her. It cant be easy having to cope with an obnoxious attention seeking sibling, who lets face it, is blatantly favoured by the parents. A child who imo is on the way to having major issues to deal with as well.

Poor Emilia. I personally think she is starting to show signs of being done with the whole sorry spectacle. :cry:

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
It's the kid's responsibility! I mean, he is almost four so clearly capable, eventhough he still uses a plastic bib & sippy cup and is called a baby all the time...

They are such tit parents.

• Angry
Reactions: 32
From the way Anna described the situation, it seemed something was done by one sibling which the other did not find out about until the next morning? But how could they find out unless they had it explained to them or could it be they didn't see it themselves until after the fact. She did spend a lot of time describing how the offending sibling struggled through the night with what they had done, but didn't say anything about how the other sibling coped during the night. I wonder was something posted or shared online which later they deleted and owned up to?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I'm not even going to read what he says there, the usual nonsense I'm sure, just imagine him going out in the garden, setting up his phone and then dry humping the grass :ROFLMAO: Him and Anna truly are Dumb and Dumber

His face, too! He looks like he's just sharted or something and knows he's in trouble

g_cache_key%3DMjg5NTI5NTk0ODIwMTg0ODI4Mw%253D%253D.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm not even going to read what he says there, the usual nonsense I'm sure, just imagine him going out in the garden, setting up his phone and then dry humping the grass :ROFLMAO: Him and Anna truly are Dumb and Dumber

His face, too! He looks like he's just sharted or something and knows he's in trouble

View attachment 1464045
Aggghh. It’s that tongue against teeth smile he’s started doing. You can’t unsee it.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Hi loves, no time to read here today but just a heads up that their episode of Stacey Sleeps Over is scheduled for 22.20 tonight on W.

Why not watch with a bowl full of pasta and butter which you'll then feed to a fox?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
After seeing jonos Instagram story of him being so proud of E1 I actually think e2 is the one who did something wrong. Probably did something to e1’s computer or something, I just don’t see e1 being malicious on purpose unlike E2’s new personality, which is a horrible thing to say about children but definitely the truth unfortunately.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
My theory is that E1 said something about E2 attention seeking/trying to make things all about them. Possibly something that’s built up over the months and she just snapped. Possibly a sarcastic comment that can come across as pretty blunt? Then E2 reacted badly and E1 felt incredibly guilty 🥺

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.