Sabrina.Jamie.Loganmummy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She thinks we are someone from her park I don’t even live anywhere near omagh😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Can hear the venom in her voice

jacks loving the tattle updates
---
You can’t touch your toes never mind a nerve love 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why are you so obsessed. Why are you so obsessed. Why are you so obsessed with me. Why are you so obsessed with me. Why are you so obsessed 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
We’re definitely not obsessed with you we just like watching your tit show of a life😂 she will go on about tattle forever now lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
We’re definitely not obsessed with you we just like watching your tit show of a life😂 she will go on about tattle forever now lol
Literally only came here because I came across her live and she was telling everyone to come on and read it 🤣 now she's going mad. Dying about herself.

• Haha
To Sabrina, babes I’m glad I made the thread and am giving you something to read.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
“They know when I’m in asda so I’m clearly Being followed”??? You post your every waking moment on TikTok ffs you idiot!! Noones following you 🤣🤣🤣🤣 is she that stupid lolol

• Haha
“They know when I’m in asda so I’m clearly Being followed”??? You post your every waking moment on TikTok ffs you idiot!! Noones following you 🤣🤣🤣🤣 is she that stupid lolol
She thinks tattle is just about her 🤣🤣

• Haha