Sabrina.Jamie.Loganmummy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Starting a thread about her as she’s talked about in a few others and it’s hard to keep up.

What’s everyone’s opinion of her?

Reactions: 2
How many reborn dolls does she need? She’s waiting on Jasmine, Jessica, Hannah and Esme and already had two lol

Ohh didn’t realise there was a new thread, I said on the reborn chat has anyone seen the over reaction video to the bubble wands? 🤣

Complete fruit loop , really needs help , also hate when gets prams and stuff for free from Freecycle pages for her ' girls ' , that could go to a struggling single mum/ family .

Reactions: 6
I haven't seen her for a while but whos Logan?

I think she's mentally disturbed. When I saw her videos initially I assumed Jamie had been maybe 5/6 when he died I was shocked when I realised he was a premature stillbirth I know people grieve ways but 11 years later she's still buying him clothes, toys, etc And the people encouraging her should be ashamed

oh and who are the wee girls in her videos? I can't believe any parent would allow them to be with her unaccompanied when she's dragging them into her make believe world

Reactions: 9

I think she's mentally disturbed. When I saw her videos initially I assumed Jamie had been maybe 5/6 when he died I was shocked when I realised he was a premature stillbirth I know people grieve ways but 11 years later she's still buying him clothes, toys, etc And the people encouraging her should be ashamed

oh and who are the wee girls in her videos? I can't believe any parent would allow them to be with her unaccompanied when she's dragging them into her make believe world
She had a miscarriage in 2017 when she was only a few weeks pregnant. She went to a medium recently who said that baby would have been a boy now she’s named him Logan and also buying him things along with Jamie. It completely baffles me why her family and people who watch her encourage this cause it’s really disturbing behaviour.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Whaaaaat. That's literally mad.
I've got a feeling Jamie was more a miscarriage than a still birth but not sure where I got that from.

Reactions: 1
I honestly think she needs help, the whole bedroom? All the toys etc

I understand peolle grieve in many ways but she did a whole birthday party complete with people dressed up

Reactions: 4

The twin girls live a few doors down from her and the other girl is a relative of Sabrinas

Reactions: 1
How she got on when Jodie opened the prime was wild. The other day she whispered to the twins don’t
Be saying to you know who were going to town cause she isn’t going. If I was Jodie’s mum I’d go mad.

Whaaaaat. That's literally mad.
I've got a feeling Jamie was more a miscarriage than a still birth but not sure where I got that from.
I think she was 21 weeks pregnant with Jamie when she went into labour with him and lost him, I could be wrong though, I get people grieve differently but she comes across very unhinged, like with the reborns getting people to help buy them then sells them a week later.

It's not normal to be behaving like this 11 years later. Buying all the stuff she does for him, the gaming chair at his grave it's not healthy. Nor is TT when you have folk encouraging her the way they do

I sure as hell wouldn't be leaving my kids with her

Begs for money for vet bills too but doesn't mind paying hundreds of pounds on a doll. She treats the dollies better than her own living animals.
New toys for doll plastic for plastic but can't spend £5 on getting her cats spayed
She's a horrible woman.
Lots of people have lost a baby but sabrina expects the world owes her something.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I can sense another Sabrina breakdown coming. Any tiny bit of stree and she’s ”up to high doh” 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
“It’s none of your business I’m not telling you what it is“ says Sabrina
But then continues fo make videos about it just like when “she doesn’t care YA KNOW WHAT IM SAYIN” but she clearly does. She winds me up. She needs real life mates to tell her she’s not a full deck.