Sabrina.Jamie.Loganmummy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
you can tell shes fuming about having a page on here... BTW sabrina its not your money its the tax payers money that funds your lifestyle.. you didnt earn it

Reactions: 7
you can tell shes fuming about having a page on here... BTW sabrina its not your money its the tax payers money that funds your lifestyle.. you didnt earn it
Awk now she worked before and she’s entitled to that money yeno what I’m saying. You’re just obsessed it’s none of your business what she spends her money on 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She has just dedicated a whole video to you irishlassie about your comments on here😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m not surprised the things she’s said is way worse than anything been said on here.

Reactions: 3
Thread, after thread after thread?! Ummm no u have ONE thread with 8 pages calm doon hen!

• Haha
She has just said Logan has started to show signs around the house wtf😂 this miscarriage happened years ago but only recently she’s started going on about it and she wasn’t even far enough along to know the gender , she was probably very very early on she doesn’t even have scan pictures of him🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She keeps saying we are slagging her boys! None of us spoke badly about the children! We said things about her and her behaviour! Anything I said about her family has been true that’s why she’s so raging about it! She has no friends off the app because of how she acts! Where’s that anouska she befriended online she used to visit her now there’s no mention off her