Sabrina.Jamie.Loganmummy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has serious mental health issues ,I’ve stopped following her, some seem to be getting a kick out of her going off on her rants and they are posting on another gossip site now as well .

Reactions: 3
She was putting a video up with a letter, implying she was going to hurt herself, someone who lives near here said police and ambulance came took her, but she’s back and fighting with her neighbours

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She has serious mental health issues ,I’ve stopped following her, some seem to be getting a kick out of her going off on her rants and they are posting on another gossip site now as well .
exactly, she clearly suffers with her mental health and although I do not agree at all with her apparently self harming online (only going by what others said previously, I never witnessed it myself) and her latest stunt of writing what people would assume was a suicide note is completely unacceptable and I found quite manipulative.
In saying that the disgusting things wrote about her elsewhere, those people are vile and seem to get a kick out of her distress, they say one minute she should be working and the next she needs locked up, make up your minds ffs. They seem obsessed now about her, I’ll not be watching anymore but I do hope she gets to a better place in her head. I don’t agree with a lot of the things she’s done in the past either but my god the people on CC are highly toxic and some of them have children, I’m absolutely gobsmacked by the hate they have towards her.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
You just know she’s a nasty piece of work and everyone saw it in the video calling her 10 year old Niece all the names of the day
She should not have a 3 bedroom house when families are homeless and waiting on a home surely someone in her area can do something about it and today buying a toy for a toddler for his grave 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
exactly, she clearly suffers with her mental health and although I do not agree at all with her apparently self harming online (only going by what others said previously, I never witnessed it myself) and her latest stunt of writing what people would assume was a suicide note is completely unacceptable and I found quite manipulative.
In saying that the disgusting things wrote about her elsewhere, those people are vile and seem to get a kick out of her distress, they say one minute she should be working and the next she needs locked up, make up your minds ffs. They seem obsessed now about her, I’ll not be watching anymore but I do hope she gets to a better place in her head. I don’t agree with a lot of the things she’s done in the past either but my god the people on CC are highly toxic and some of them have children, I’m absolutely gobsmacked by the hate they have towards her.
I agree with a lot off what you said CC are really so cruel towards her she’s mentally ill the things they posted about her and her mother is enough to drive her over the edge well if she succeeds in taking her own life It won’t be tattle to blame it will be the haters from cc who watch her house and report every move an no I’m not a member but I did have a look at the comments!

Reactions: 1
I’m famous or maybe not
Just been told my tattle posts have been screenshot and shared on CC
🤣 might have to join to see
Just shows the lengths some will go to

It’s a gossip site I don’t know if I can mention it here or not but google Sabrina and cafe see if it comes up

Like every other page on here, it’s people giving their opinions and having discussions. If you don’t want to be talked about don’t be on a public platform acting like an idiot. Sabrina herself said the supposed “trolling and bullying” has been going on for years now (her various interviews available on Google prove this also) and that was a LONG time before Tattle OR CC so she can hardly blame either for anything now.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Someone opened a TikTok account and posted pictures of Jamie they are trying to break this woman and for what they call her a groomer an abuser they post she doesn’t deserve kids it’s got out of hand no doubt my comment will end up on that cess pit of a site

• Wow
Reactions: 3