Sabrina.Jamie.Loganmummy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s still ranting and making a hour long video she keeps repeating herself😂😂😂 hello crazy Sabrina

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’ll never forget when she went live with over 2k and starting cutting herself on live it was horrific, children was probably watching and she says we’re bad🫣

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She just said we can’t handle the money she gets😂😂😂😂😂😂 she’s on benefits ffs😂 high rate pip (no offence to anyone on benefits) but it’s definitely not a luxury and nothing to be boosting about!! Then when she’s skint she begs of vulnerable people on tiktok puts the PayPal up on the bio with a sad story! She’s fuming tonight it’s definitely got to her
---
BREAKING NEWS

SHES GETTING NEW BLINDS
She’s been saving for weeks😂 she wouldn’t have to save for them if she didn’t spent 100s on crap , she’s a hoarder😂

Reactions: 2
😂
She just said we can’t handle the money she gets😂😂😂😂😂😂 she’s on benefits ffs😂 high rate pip (no offence to anyone on benefits) but it’s definitely not a luxury and nothing to be boosting about!! Then when she’s skint she begs of vulnerable people on tiktok puts the PayPal up on the bio with a sad story! She’s fuming tonight it’s definitely got to her
---

She’s been saving for weeks😂 she wouldn’t have to save for them if she didn’t spent 100s on crap , she’s a hoarder😂
They are shaming you for how you look!! The cheek of them

• Haha
Gutted I missed this, I love when they have a witch fit over their thread 😂😂

jealous??? OF WHAT? don’t make me laugh 😂 she’s absolutely raaaagingg it’s so funny 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You’ve been in the papers way before TikTok about your hate mail ffs the whole town knows you’re sending it to yourself! You’ve blamed everyone under the sun for sending it

• Haha
Reactions: 4