Sabrina.Jamie.Loganmummy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m convinced this “knee pain” she’s never over talking about is put on for more money and strong pain. She is the type.

Reactions: 2
If she’d got her cats spayed like a proper cat owner she wouldn’t have had a vet bill for kittens. According to Sabrina it’s all Lunas fault. Needs her animals removed. Wee hints scrounging for money too. Your pets your bills. No one else’s Sabrina.

Reactions: 4
“Luna hasn’t been feeding the kittens properly, because Lunas an asshole” lovely Sabrina, lovely

She’s at the vet and is pissed off that it’s cost her nearly £60 lol for a consultation and cat milk
Offering to buy a school uniform now giving off about vet fees! The solution is to get your cats neutered and insure your pets she’s a balloon! Wasn’t complaining about money when she was spending all she had in the town last week

I have no words. That woman is a nutcase at its finest. £60 vet bill and she’s raging! 😂 but yet buys shite for a dead ex partner, a miscarriage and her still born son. Her priorities are honestly up the left. Someone should report her to the vets or the animal rescue people because she thinks her intentions are good for her animals but they really aren’t. She’s nuts

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m convinced this “knee pain” she’s never over talking about is put on for more money and strong pain. She is the type.
I have the exact same thing, Yes if I over do it ,it can burn/ ache a little but honestly no where near as bad as she makes out.

Reactions: 1
Sorry but where exactly is she getting the money from to buy all this tit and high school uniforms 🤷🏻‍♀️ out here slogging my guts out full time, while she sits in her free house playing make believe dolly’s… get me off the bus lol

Reactions: 1
And now she’s started to get stuff with Ryan’s name on too!!!!
I seen that 😂 shrine to ryan on the hearth. talking about her boys being with Ryan and getting motorbike rides 🤣🤣 thought her last boyfriend was “their daddy in heaven”. Woman can’t keep up with her crazy bullshit.

Reactions: 2