Sabrina.Jamie.Loganmummy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has just said Logan has started to show signs around the house wtfšŸ˜‚ this miscarriage happened years ago but only recently sheā€™s started going on about it and she wasnā€™t even far enough along to know the gender , she was probably very very early on she doesnā€™t even have scan pictures of himšŸ«£
Must have been time for her PIP claim renewal - these people get extra CRAY CRAY CRAZY then

• Haha
Reactions: 2
a full moon šŸŒ• sends them mental too!!

thereā€™s no way she will stop reading here! She wonā€™t be able to help herself
Sheā€™s wants to make herself out to be the VICTIM yet again when no one is trolling her they are simply pointing out the bloody obvious.

Get rid of the dolls, Get a job, get a life!

Reactions: 3
Sheā€™s wants to make herself out to be the VICTIM yet again when no one is trolling her they are simply pointing out the bloody obvious.

Get rid of the dolls, Get a job, get a life!
She loves being the victim and she loves her acts of kindness! She documents everything for attention! Then canā€™t handle ppl having a different opinion sge immediately calls them trolls! Only video replies to negative comments! If you google her thereā€™s loads of articles about her being trolled online!

Reactions: 4
She has just said Logan has started to show signs around the house wtfšŸ˜‚ this miscarriage happened years ago but only recently sheā€™s started going on about it and she wasnā€™t even far enough along to know the gender , she was probably very very early on she doesnā€™t even have scan pictures of himšŸ«£
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
She is off her rocker. Sabrina I know youā€™re reading this. Get help. He isnā€™t showing you signs. Youā€™re just a nut job love.

Reactions: 4
Never seen a more ungrateful, cheeky witch in all my life. You have been given items for free as you manipulate people into feeling sorry for you then putting it up for sale a week or two later to make a profit from it. And you wonder why you have so many ā€œtrollsā€!

Iā€™m literally afraid to look in your direction when in Omagh town in case you have a problem with it. If thatā€™s the kind of mouth you have on TikTok, Iā€™d be mortified if you started that crap in public.

maybe cancel your broadband and TikTok account and put that money towards some counselling or therapy.

Reactions: 5
has she actually got a picture of someoneā€™s elseā€™s child on her wall pretending itā€™s this imaginary Logan?? Whoever sent it is as bad as her!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Oh dear Sabrinaā€™s rattled! Did the police visit any of you? I havenā€™t had any men in uniform at my door šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Goodness me, that was some crazy, frantic videos today. She really needs help. Also could she not have put away the canestan cream šŸ˜³

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No Michael isn

No Michael isnā€™t Jamieā€™s dad and him and Sabrina never even met in real life he was from a different country
I didnā€™t know they hadnā€™t met!!!! She said he was her partner!!!!

My mind is blown šŸ¤Æ So is Ivan both of the boys ā€œsperm donorsā€? Is he still alive?! This get more insane by the day šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
I didnā€™t know they hadnā€™t met!!!! She said he was her partner!!!!
Yes they had an online relationship I remember her talking all about last year on a live
---
My mind is blown šŸ¤Æ So is Ivan both of the boys ā€œsperm donorsā€? Is he still alive?! This get more insane by the day šŸ˜‚
Ivan is still Alive yes Iā€™m sure he has a daughter which Sabrina has bought presents for in the past

• Wow
I honestly thought Michael was the Dad! Did her and Ivan have a falling out? (not that it would be difficult to have a fall out with her, loose cannon)

I honestly thought Michael was the Dad! Did her and Ivan have a falling out? (not that it would be difficult to have a fall out with her, loose cannon)
From what she has said he was very abusive to her mentally and physically! He tried to unalive her and not allow her to eat

Ahhh yes, I remember her saying something about why she stocks up on food. I'm genuinely intrigued that she lives her life like this!

Whattttt, so she had never even met Michael? šŸ¤”

I thought jamie and Logan had different dads?

• Haha
On that video from the other day she said she was clarifying that Michael was Jamie and Logans dad but that they go on the motorbike with Ryan in heaven but now we've learnt that Michael isn't their dad at all, its some yoke called Ivan! o_O