Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RedEd

I had a feeling she had never met Michael cause there was no actual real photo of them together, just a photo shopped one, he probably wasn't even the guy in the photos he was probably some weird bald guy with no teeth who then thought she's to nuts even for me so faked his own death to away from her 🤦🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12

irishlassie

VIP Member
Jodie is her great niece! I’ve known her family for years her mum used to lock her disabled brother Adrian in a bedroom with catologues the critter loved looking at the pictures! The mother swanned across the park to her then boyfriend leaving Sabrina and Gareth ( he has learning difficulties and lives far away in an assisted living care home)! Only time you saw Adrian out was on dla day where she’d be pushing him round the town! She had 3 dogs at that time and the house would be covered in dog shit! She’s an evil vindictive woman! Her dad died a few years ago from cancer her sister rang to say he was dying and did she want to see him she said no he was fuck all to her but posted videos of her laying lilies on his grave! Everything is fine for attention this hate mail has supposedly happening for years way before TikTok! She falls out with everyone around her then bad mouths them! The recent sad videos about her ex passing when she run him into the ground showed TikTok where he lived from her house etc was and article in the paper a good few years ago where her and Ryan had been caught stealing from boots (Sabrina been caught stealing before) the judge said she blamed Sabrina that Ryan was in court because he had a clear record abs character references highlighted how out of character it was for him!!

the hate mail has been happening for years and years! It’s her sending it to herself because it keeps the attention on her! Just like y she donates to the food bank every week documenting her “random acts of kindness” the rabbits she goes to clean out that fella is blind he doesn’t ask her she takes it upon herself any wonder he has words with her!

• Wow
Reactions: 11

Kedece

I haven't seen her for a while but whos Logan?

I think she's mentally disturbed. When I saw her videos initially I assumed Jamie had been maybe 5/6 when he died I was shocked when I realised he was a premature stillbirth I know people grieve ways but 11 years later she's still buying him clothes, toys, etc And the people encouraging her should be ashamed

oh and who are the wee girls in her videos? I can't believe any parent would allow them to be with her unaccompanied when she's dragging them into her make believe world

Reactions: 9

leftdog

I am baffled how she doesn’t have any input from a psychiatrist or receives help in some way from a social worker. There’s saner in Elm.

thanks very much

I stopped following her weeks ago. I’m in no position to comment on her reborn dolls as luckily I’ve never lost a child and everyone grieves differently so if that’s how she deals with it, fine. I DO however think it’s an absolute disgrace that she self harmed on a live. I didn’t see it myself just by reading comments further back. The majority of people who self harm do it privately and try to hide it, they certainly don’t go on a fucking live with 2k odd people. The whole playdoh incident was disgraceful, that’s what children do, mix the colours. It’s probably a good thing she didn’t have children. I’d fear for their well-being tbh. She said she doesn’t care what people have to say yada yada but clearly she can’t handle any negative comments hence going private. She’s too cowardly to face people.

• Heart

Jemima puddleduck

Chatty Member
I’m new here after stumbling upon this lunatic on TT. Absolutely unhinged. Ultimately she is putting her actions on the back of a child, which could scar that child for life. How has nobody intervened and put her under lock and key? I’m mortified for her

Reactions: 8

jamie4288

I have no words. That woman is a nutcase at its finest. £60 vet bill and she’s raging! 😂 but yet buys shite for a dead ex partner, a miscarriage and her still born son. Her priorities are honestly up the left. Someone should report her to the vets or the animal rescue people because she thinks her intentions are good for her animals but they really aren’t. She’s nuts

• Haha

jamie4288

Jesus Christ the night and day! Everyone singing happy birthday to Logan, fml!! The man in the background looks mortified!! I get having a wee memory day etc but a full blown birthday party. That woman’s head is well and truly tapped!

• Haha
Begs for money for vet bills too but doesn't mind paying hundreds of pounds on a doll. She treats the dollies better than her own living animals.
New toys for doll plastic for plastic but can't spend £5 on getting her cats spayed
She's a horrible woman.
Lots of people have lost a baby but sabrina expects the world owes her something.

• Sad
Reactions: 7

Donegalperson

It's getting out of hand. She's known all over its quite sickening that she gets things on freecycle pages that real children should get the use off, parents are struggling and children is doing without and then her house is clogged to the roof with clutter. She has no problem buying new to her non existent children so she has no need to take free items intended to help out struggling families.

Ktpeterson

She must have spent last night on here and the truth hurts

I’d love to see if the housing told her she had to go down to a 1 bed

• Heart

jamie4288

It’s actually unbelievable. You couldn’t write it. She posts about getting good news, someone asks what it was and she posts a video with her nasty vile tongue coming out again! She honestly needs proper psychiatric help. It’s not normal. Nothing about her life is normal and too many people encourage and enable it. She’s making an absolute fool out of herself.

leftdog

Shocking comments from Sabrina! For a girl who says she’s being bullied, she’s definitely no saint and brings a shocking amount of stuff onto herself!

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
Good to see my taxes are helping to boost Amazon’s profits and feed someone a box of Cheerios across the water!

Would rather they were spent putting spongers like her out of a 3 bedroom fully funded single occupancy house and into work.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
FYI

I actually feel for Luna
What an absolute cretinous waste of oxygen and drain on the health & benefits system.

Luna a useless mother - feck away of you are a henious individual who shouldn’t be allowed pets!

The way she switches characters and all sweetness when someone comes past - that back to a nasty witch 🧙

And she doesn’t get paid to Saturday - well for the tramp sitting at home dressing up dolls
while the dole funds her choice of lifestyle,
feeds her,
clothes her
and keeps a three bedroom house over her head!!!

• Heart

Ell87

VIP Member
Would love to know what Jodie's mum makes of all this, you can hear the venom in her voice when she speaks about that wee girl!

jamie4288

Just watched the video about her explaining about the prime. Jesus wept. Honestly. If I was Jodie’s mum I would cut ALL ties. She would never see us again. That woman seriously says she’s nothing but nice, would do anything for anyone, YET speaks about a ten year old child like that. If I was Jodie’s mum I would put her door up her hall and bin every fucking god damn piece of shite in Jamie’s room! How dare she! She genuinely needs signed in somewhere. Her not being able to foster is an absolute god send.