Rvkloves #38 Never not being a dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
AE5AA7AB-B70E-4F09-869C-39DD81774A1C.jpeg

aesfetic over practicality with the wicker laundry baskets 🙄🙄. Can imagine she stuffs damp clothing into those for hours on end and they smell all musty. Maybe she would find life a bit easier if she stopped thinking about the gram for 5 seconds and used a large sensible washing basket instead of this crap

Reactions: 14
View attachment 1158900
aesfetic over practicality with the wicker laundry baskets 🙄🙄. Can imagine she stuffs damp clothing into those for hours on end and they smell all musty. Maybe she would find life a bit easier if she stopped thinking about the gram for 5 seconds and used a large sensible washing basket instead of this crap
Propped up for the ‘gram.

And that ‘holiday’ with two ‘kiddos’ under 3 looks like my idea of hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 1158900
I got very excited today. They have laundry baskets in Dunelm that collapse and fold flat. I nearly had to change my Tena pad. It’s the little things

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I got very excited today. They have laundry baskets in Dunelm that collapse and fold flat. I nearly had to change my Tena pad. It’s the little things
Oooh I got quite excited by those as well...problem is mine is never empty so would never have the joy of folding it up 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
😮😮 now THIS is exciting. You’ve missed a trick by telling us what store isn’t of AF linking it though…

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How would she even notice that the Easter holidays had started? She’s either on holiday herself or on Groundhog Day at home with her “two not under two”. Every day she’s just a dick.

Reactions: 16
How would she even notice that the Easter holidays had started? She’s either on holiday herself or on Groundhog Day at home with her “two not under two”. Every day she’s just a dick.
I just don't get how she can make comments like this when it's clear her kids aren't at school and she doesn't work. So what relevance does the Easter holidays have to her? And what does she think her followers think she does all day? She's such a weirdo!!!

Reactions: 17
And even though it is the Easter holidays coming up, I’m still working (like so many others) despite my children being off school so other than the odd annual leave day, it bears little to no difference. She needs a taste of the real world 🙄

Reactions: 15
Exactly. I’m lucky, I’ve got 4 days leave. But otherwise I’ve got to work, be on call and juggle two kids being at home.

She’s a prick.

Reactions: 9
The Easter holidays ?? What planet is she on?

So grabs it it this “my kids are at home for 3 weeks so need to juggle that precious annual leave entilement, pay for expensive kids clubs, beg family for help, squeeze work into available time and feel guilty for not doing aaallllll the dreamy days”.

Is it like that ?

or is it more that Frah isn’t going into nursery for a few mornings ?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Hello, mummy! Yes, the trailer campervan made it safely to Lyme Regis. It only took Benny sixteen and a half hours to pack for various reasons. I know, I know, we are slumming it a bit here in Dorset, but it wasn’t #gifted and if you squint it DOES look like Cornwall. Yes, I'm getting my steps in AND on a hill. I know, so good. Lots of touristy food in the town so lucky I packed the blender, cauliflower and chia seeds. Yes, lots of tourists too but they are Our Sort. Not a terrorist look alike amongst them. Kiddos are loving the sea. I’m sure the blue fingers and toes mean nothing? Must dash. Benny has our s’more ready to share. Yes! Washed down with lashings of ginger beer. What fun! Too-da-loo!

51FD4757-AD8F-49C2-A263-7803799F327C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Hello, mummy! Yes, the trailer campervan made it safely to Lyme Regis. It only took Benny sixteen and a half hours to pack for various reasons. I know, I know, we are slumming it a bit here in Dorset, but it wasn’t #gifted and if you squint it DOES look like Cornwall. Yes, I'm getting my steps in AND on a hill. I know, so good. Lots of touristy food in the town so lucky I packed the blender, cauliflower and chia seeds. Yes, lots of tourists too but they are Our Sort. Not a terrorist look alike amongst them. Kiddos are loving the sea. I’m sure the blue fingers and toes mean nothing? Must dash. Benny has our s’more ready to share. Yes! Washed down with lashings of ginger beer. What fun! Too-da-loo!

View attachment 1159961
"Reminds us of Cornwall without going all the way to Cornwall" WTF!!! Yes well done!!! it's a bay with boats. We have these up north too, but you wouldn't know that

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
"Reminds us of Cornwall without going all the way to Cornwall" WTF!!! Yes well done!!! it's a bay with boats. We have these up north too, but you wouldn't know that
Just when I thought she couldn’t write anything more stupid, she does!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.