Rvkloves #38 Never not being a dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Reminds us of Cornwall without going all the way to Cornwall" WTF!!! Yes well done!!! it's a bay with boats. We have these up north too, but you wouldn't know that
I wonder what she would say about the Northumberland Coast if she ever made it that far?! I love the North East but I imagine it would be a shock to her.

Reactions: 7
I feel so sad for those poor freezing 'kiddos' in their thin clothes at sunset. Despite the sunny weather it was still very cold in the evenings. She's an awful, awful mother. She's so desperate to be first at everything that apparently she even experiences the next season before everyone else. Summer is not for a few months yet you absolute imbecile head.

Reactions: 20
CHRIST alive - those rear facing car seats with all that shite piled up right in front of the kids. Hope Ben doesn’t brake suddenly! Impossible to reach back to them when she’s seated in the front either, must have been so stressful

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I feel cold every time I see her children. Poor things…permanently freezing.

Reactions: 5
Soooooo I’ve seen that grabbys bridesmaid has just been away on her hen do to Portugal with all their school friends! But grabby didn’t go - too much fun and too much drinking! I wonder if they are even friends anymore?!?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Absolutely dying that she thinks Fucidin is a steroidal cream the stupid witch. It’s not even Fucidin H with a witty bit of hydrocortisone in it or Fucibet with Betnovate. She literally wants to be better than anyone else with absolutely anything. But no love this is just plain old antibiotic cream for a skin infection. Polymorphic skin eruption. Fucksake. Bet the doctor struggled to hold on a laugh!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Absolutely dying that she thinks Fucidin is a steroidal cream the stupid witch. It’s not even Fucidin H with a witty bit of hydrocortisone in it or Fucibet with Betnovate. She literally wants to be better than anyone else with absolutely anything. But no love this is just plain old antibiotic cream for a skin infection. Polymorphic skin eruption. Fucksake. Bet the doctor struggled to hold on a laugh!
Her infection is 10 X more poncy than yours Lady.

I initially thought it looked like she had spent too many hours with her hands in the washing up bowl. Then I thought about it, gave myself a telling off for being so stupid and remembered Grabby doesn't even know how to use the dishwasher let alone thinking a sink is used for anything other than "bloom" pics.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I just saw Crack the Shutters latest ad and had to come on here to say what a contrast in the effort she put into ads compared to Grabs! Grabs would plonk one flower in a vase, stick it next to Fweya for a photo and think job done.

Reactions: 4
Her infection is 10 X more poncy than yours Lady.

I initially thought it looked like she had spent too many hours with her hands in the washing up bowl. Then I thought about it, gave myself a telling off for being so stupid and remembered Grabby doesn't even know how to use the dishwasher let alone thinking a sink is used for anything other than "bloom" pics.
Ah yes, the infamous debate with Benpecked about putting plates in the dishwasher with food still on them. Didn't she basically think you can put a plate with a full on roast dinner on it into the dishwasher and it will be fine 🙄

I just saw Crack the Shutters latest ad and had to come on here to say what a contrast in the effort she put into ads compared to Grabs! Grabs would plonk one flower in a vase, stick it next to Fweya for a photo and think job done.
Wow that ad is stunning. It does actually make me want to buy the vase!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.