Rvkloves #38 Never not being a dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trailer campervan, do we think she’s means caravan??? …quite possibly the musty thing that’s currently wasting away on the drive! 🧐😂
Yes this exactly what she means, the stupid witch. Hence my earlier post 👇🏻

She did a thing. She made a Weel. Gold star for Becky.
It’s not only untidy. It’s filthy AF. How do you do that in one weekend?
Also, the phrase “trailer campervan” needs to gain some traction in society. It’s not like there isn’t another word for that well used method of holidaying. Oh wait….
Seriously though, what a ridiculously pretentious twattish thing to say. It’s a bleeping caravan you dick. A minging one at that!

Reactions: 4
I’ve got to say I’ve always been so blinded by the rabbit top teeth I’ve never noticed how f****d her bottom ones are!😳 (3rd pic!)

There was another photo from that photo burst posted on Mama Kedge’s grid this morning. At first when IG loaded I thought it was RVK and thought that she’d lost the plot and given out all hope of a curated grid. So when realised it was Mama just moved on with my life.
camt believe she’s now actually posted it. What a tit photo in far too many ways….!

Yes this exactly what she means, the stupid witch. Hence my earlier post 👇🏻
Apologies, I was late to the party! Never heard of a caravan described as a ‘campervan trailer’ before, christ she’s insufferable!! 😂

Reactions: 5
And complaining there was no play area at the camp site, she’s obsessed! Oh yeah, because they are free.

Reactions: 7
So she said the trailer-campervan is her Father-in-Laws. They've 'gutted' the rusting monstrosity on her driveway but haven't refurbished it 'yet' ... do we honestly believe that will EVER happen. Perhaps its another assignment for the Curious Carpenter ?

Oh my god ... the bottom of my tattle feed is an advert for a caravan ! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So she said the trailer-campervan is her Father-in-Laws. They've 'gutted' the rusting monstrosity on her driveway but haven't refurbished it 'yet' ... do we honestly believe that will EVER happen. Perhaps its another assignment for the Curious Carpenter ?

Oh my god ... the bottom of my tattle feed is an advert for a caravan ! :ROFLMAO:
Could I ask, just for clarification. Is it a caravan advert or a trailer Campervan advert?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Mad shout to curious George whose last three jobs according to his page are raised beds for his Mum (gushing comments), bootroom for his Mum (visible hinges et al), and TV cabinet for the paedos family business! MAGIC

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Apart from being the desperate grabber of freebies she is, isn’t it a bit weird all this trailer/campervan/caravan/Grabmobile stuff? The one belonging to her father in law doesn’t suit the asfetic really does it? Can anyone explain? I know she’d be all over the ‘up cycling’ of the thing plonked in her drive.

Reactions: 8
She is trying to get herself sorted before the easter holidays start?? Trying to make out you have times in between being on holiday grabs?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Apart from being the desperate grabber of freebies she is, isn’t it a bit weird all this trailer/campervan/caravan/Grabmobile stuff? The one belonging to her father in law doesn’t suit the asfetic really does it? Can anyone explain? I know she’d be all over the ‘up cycling’ of the thing plonked in her drive.
Campervans are very trendy at the moment. It’s difficult to order a new one for this year as prices have rocketed. I imagine that’s why they’ve taken that one out rather than a caravan.
Her rusty caravan… not so much.

Reactions: 7
She is trying to get herself sorted before the easter holidays start?? Trying to make out you have times in between being on holiday grabs?
She’s talking as if both kids are at nursery/school
full time. Why does she find everything so difficult with her 2 ‘kiddos’? If she wasn’t obsessed with getting out of the house every single day then maybe her washing baskets wouldn’t be overflowing 🙄

I wonder if Grabby realises that a lot of women actually WORK as well as having kids / house / life admin. Moaning about getting things done ‘before the Easter holidays’ when she doesn’t actually work. Give me freaking strength. Oddly I reckon she will be a total boasty tiger mum for Freya (who will no doubt learn her phobics x10 faster than any other child) but won’t actually want her to have a career.

Reactions: 17
That campervan is rubbish. I thought she meant she was off on a state of the art brand new camper, I didn't realise it was one of those ones with the roof that opens out and the 4 of them were wedged inside like sardines.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder if Grabby realises that a lot of women actually WORK as well as having kids / house / life admin. Moaning about getting things done ‘before the Easter holidays’ when she doesn’t actually work. Give me freaking strength. Oddly I reckon she will be a total boasty tiger mum for Freya (who will no doubt learn her phobics x10 faster than any other child) but won’t actually want her to have a career.
Be fun when they do the "mum comes to nursery to tell us about their jobs" session...imagine grabs!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s probably got her eye on her father in law’s camper van to hire out. Get more money from someone else’s things/ideas like she did with their friends, whilst doing the minimal amount of work obviously. Her sheep would probably jump at the chance for a weekend sleeping like fish fingers in a box just to experience the rvk lifestyle 😆

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.