Rvkloves #38 Never not being a dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah yes, the infamous debate with Benpecked about putting plates in the dishwasher with food still on them. Didn't she basically think you can put a plate with a full on roast dinner on it into the dishwasher and it will be fine
Yep that's the one, brainless Muppet.

Reactions: 4
With the white noise speaker on full blast
My exact thoughts too, she said they had some Beep video playing for Freya. Absolute uncouth DICKHEADS.

Bringing your kids somewhere and pissing off all the other diners does NOT make it "kiddo friendly".

That's before you get on to the shock of her opening her dusty old wallet to pay for it. I assume that was her birthday money from mummy and daddy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Does anyone else absolutely detest her use of “kiddos” in referring to her children? It grates on me so baaaaad. Who says this word??

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Does anyone else absolutely detest her use of “kiddos” in referring to her children? It grates on me so baaaaad. Who says this word??
Yes!!!!!!! 💯

And "we took a kid each" when talking about sleeping in the campervan.

I don't know why it annoys me so much but man!!!

Reactions: 15
Yeeessss.

I’m not keen on ‘kiddies’, either. A real estate agency wrote copy describing our family home as a ‘kiddie’s paradise’ and I made them change it. 😳😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I absolutely HATE it ... she almost exclusively calls them kids or kiddos and it gives me all the irrational rage.

Why can't she call them 'my children' or just use their actual names ??

Reactions: 7
It's snowing in King's Langley. How many days until the next "I'm not OK right now"?
Either that or off on one of her *magical* foolish 10k step walks in heavy snow with Waffy strapped to her front and Frah Frah on her shoulders. #yougotthismama #10keveryday #ohdreamyblackice

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Either that or off on one of her *magical* foolish 10k step walks in heavy snow with Waffy strapped to her front and Frah Frah on her shoulders. #yougotthismama #10keveryday #ohdreamyblackice
Her in her duvet coat, freya in a summer dress, bare feet and John Lennon glasses :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It’s not fools spring it’s just spring. Spring in England has unpredictable weather. Idiot.

Reactions: 11
I absolutely HATE it ... she almost exclusively calls them kids or kiddos and it gives me all the irrational rage.

My ex MIL called my CHILDREN kids. This is someone who thinks she’s posh as duck and better than anyone else. She’s another one who thinks she’s bouquet when she’s bucket

• Haha
She’s mentioned the weather 🙄 she is not ok right now
Not just weather but also stating “it’s like Winter” crack open the Diazepam or she’ll be on the ceiling.

…and also what in the world of duck is a “fools spring”?? She’s so try hard with the whimsy it makes me want to vom (as it’s also completely disingenuous, a bit like our favourite foe Lauren Bucket (pronounced Bouquet) who I know many of you on this thread also share same views.

Glad it isn’t just me then. It sounds so crass, and depersonalises the relationship she appears to have with her children even more.

Yes!!!!!!! 💯

And "we took a kid each" when talking about sleeping in the campervan.

I don't know why it annoys me so much but man!!!
“We took a kid each” also illuminates a dysfunctional relationship with her own family members. It denigrates her own children to objects. But then of course they are just props for IG content like her beloved flowers in the sink, ‘R’ letters, rusty scissors, roll top bath in the pong de merde bathroom and fugly as duck pink sink and shower cabinet…

Reactions: 16
Plus it doesn’t sound like they had toileting facilities so it would have been a Porta potty. I bet Sherpa Ben had to deal with that!

“Trailer campervan”. So she means caravan?
Carry on Camping! 😂

Not just weather but also stating “it’s like Winter” crack open the Diazepam or she’ll be on the ceiling.

…and also what in the world of duck is a “fools spring”?? She’s so try hard with the whimsy it makes me want to vom (as it’s also completely disingenuous, a bit like our favourite foe Lauren Bucket (pronounced Bouquet) who I know many of you on this thread also share same views.

Glad it isn’t just me then. It sounds so crass, and depersonalises the relationship she appears to have with her children even more.

“We took a kid each” also illuminates a dysfunctional relationship with her own family members. It denigrates her own children to objects. But then of course they are just props for IG content like her beloved flowers in the sink, ‘R’ letters, rusty scissors, roll top bath in the pong de merde bathroom and fugly as duck pink sink and shower cabinet…
Yep - it makes my teeth cringe hearing people say Kiddos ! Arrrrgh !!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.