Rvkloves #38 Never not being a dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She forgot just how much she loves European holidays???

Wow. Just wow.
What an arse..wasn't she in Italy twice last year and Majorca? She never fails to amaze with the tit she comes out with. Wish someone would call her out.

Reactions: 16
How much stuff did they take?! 😂 Poor Sherpa Ben.

The kiddos (🤮) should’ve had a hat on constantly. Grabby did 🙄

Reactions: 8
Is that Sherpa Ben in the last pic under that umbrella and towel? What a strange picture.

Her phrasing is horrendous ‘A day none of us will forget in a hurry’ is typically used in a negative sense. She is ridiculous. I’m still coming to terms with the Santa comment.

I didn't think Freya's hair could get much worse but I stand corrected.
After all that sticky sea air and salted water is she finally going to wash and brush it?
(mind you her parents are there so maybe Granny Kedge will do it)

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Is that Sherpa Ben in the last pic under that umbrella and towel? What a strange picture.

Her phrasing is horrendous ‘A day none of us will forget in a hurry’ is typically used in a negative sense. She is ridiculous. I’m still coming to terms with the Santa comment.
My first thought was... what terrible thing happened!!! But now seeing your comment I wonder if she means because it was so wonderful, in which case it is awful phrasing.
Also wonder how far they hiked to get to that beach with all their bags etc!

I didn't think Freya's hair could get much worse but I stand corrected.
After all that sticky sea air and salted water is she finally going to wash and brush it?
(mind you her parents are there so maybe Granny Kedge will do it)
Praise be for Granny Kedge and her hair brush :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Interesting comment about her wonky teeth. It really wouldn't cost that much to get it fixed if she hates it that much.

Reactions: 6
I'd really love to see a breakdown of her finances sometime. How they can afford to constantly be on holiday is beyond me.

Also, I'm disappointed with the much touted "upcoming partnership" with yoto player, mainly because we have one and I bloody love it.

Reactions: 9
Grabby with her wonderful parenting tips for all us morons that couldn't work out to take airport/plane snacks for the kids. Also, I hate how much she goes on about how lucky she is, when everything she does and says underlines how unaware she is of her privilege. It's like a trope she wheels out to pacify us.

I'd really love to see a breakdown of her finances sometime. How they can afford to constantly be on holiday is beyond me.

Also, I'm disappointed with the much touted "upcoming partnership" with yoto player, mainly because we have one and I bloody love it.
I’ve seen all this devices (yoto, tonies, etc) partnering with pretty much anyone and everyone. That’s one of the reasons I wouldn’t get one. That, and the fact that they’re bloody expensive. It annoys me when brands capitalise on parents’ perceived needs (screen free, keep kids quiet but make it educational, and also trendy with lots of accessories) while rinsing them out of their money. #endrant

The teeth thing raises a few questions... Her parents are supposedly self-made millionaires thanks to Papa Kedge listening to magical self-help CDs so they should have been able to afford braces...
But at the age where you'd typically get them she started dating the creep so I wonder if he "advised" her against it as they would make it even more obvious that he was with a child...

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Imagine being on that plane with all the free-range kiddos in the aisle.
Of all the hundreds of flights that were cancelled recently why wasn't hers? That would have been flipper stomping of epic proportions.
I wonder if they've taken their tiny tin of smores with them?

• Haha
Imagine being on that plane with all the free-range kiddos in the aisle.
Of all the hundreds of flights that were cancelled recently why wasn't hers? That would have been flipper stomping of epic proportions.
I wonder if they've taken their tiny tin of smores with them?
Just for once could something not have gone her way 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.