Rvkloves #38 Never not being a dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah perhaps this is the house swap she was on about ? Her visitors drew the short straw🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I pity the poor sod who is staying in her house. I’d have to blitz the place first

Reactions: 5
I hope her plane is/was delayed coming back. Poor lamb will have to brave the convenience 🙄
she’ll no doubt come home bragging about how she “braved” the delays and flight cancellation risk…. Just like she “braved covid” to go to Australia 🙄🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 7
One of the comments Grabby says below her post: "forgot just how much I love European holidays!" What an absolute dick comment...🙄🙄😤 making European holidays sound like she expects them to be tit and second rate compared to the Maldives or her beloved Cali...FFS..I can't deal with her insane snootiness..

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
That bleeping suitcase again.

3 holidays abroad before Waffy turns 1 including a month in America. She has no idea if her privilege does she

• Heart
Reactions: 26
One of the comments Grabby says below her post: "forgot just how much I love European holidays!" What an absolute dick comment...🙄🙄😤 making European holidays sound like she expects them to be tit and second rate compared to the Maldives or her beloved Cali...FFS..I can't deal with her insane snootiness..
She was in f**king majorca just a few months ago! It's the next island over! WTF did she "forget"?!

She's such a humble-bragging insufferable twit.

Reactions: 22
Somebody commented that they’re named after Santa Ana and Grabby replied “Imagine being called Santa 🤣👏🏻“. Like… WHAT???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
My Great Grandmother was called Santa, its was quite a common Italian name … she is such a giant, flipper footed, manky haired, dirty kitchen & unkempt child owning, twit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
It’ll never cease to amaze me that this dimwit has a law degree *cough cough* {Benpecked did all her homework}

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.