Rvkloves #38 Never not being a dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Filthy kitchen
Shart stained crumpled clothes
Mouldy food in car for months on end
Musty, vile locker room 'snug'

And now this utterly filthy, discoloured duck. Look at the feet on it all tinged with scum. I'm shocked she thinks this is relatable in any way shape or form? And also I've never seen a pic with Waffy holding it out of the gazillions of photos she posts so he clearly isn't that attached, she could easily have washed it (multiple times) while he's asleep or whatever. God she's so so grim.

Reactions: 12
Agree with everything everyone has said. She is absolutely vile - that poor poor boy. It must have stunk! Even owning just one she still should have washed it once a week. My little one had a spare and they both went in the wash every week.

And thinking there is nothing wrong with it so posting on Instagram?? Did anyone get a screenshot for posterity?

Reactions: 10
You’re probably right. It seems like yesterday she was complaining again and saying she was distracting herself by looking up holiday recommendations.

Reactions: 4
She was on the beg for Menorca tips and freebies a few days ago. Bring on the holiday bingo!!

Reactions: 7
Incoming …….Vitamin sea, best ever gelato, pizza, packet ham, dreamy Airbnb, little sea urchins, this guy .

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.