Rvkloves #38 Never not being a dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOL at 'pimping up prosecco', firstly since how would she know if she's teetotal, and secondly why is she talking like it's 2008.

In that forest school story with the parachute and the kids why is Waffy the only baby when the rest look to be 2-3 years? I'm pretty sure these sessions aren't for babies, has she actually forced the organisers to let him take part for the sake of her Instagram?
As much as I don't like defending her, what is she supposed to do? Stick him in the buggy and cover him with a blanket so he can't take part? Loads of groups are welcoming to younger siblings and the outdoor playgroups round me are open to babies from 10 months so he would be eligible to take part anyway

Reactions: 5
LOL at 'pimping up prosecco', firstly since how would she know if she's teetotal, and secondly why is she talking like it's 2008.

In that forest school story with the parachute and the kids why is Waffy the only baby when the rest look to be 2-3 years? I'm pretty sure these sessions aren't for babies, has she actually forced the organisers to let him take part for the sake of her Instagram?
How is she still getting #ADs, she's about as relevant as the outdated interior decor at the most attractive {semi-detached} house in the village.

lt's hilarious that it's blatantly obvious that she didn't have any input on the waffle on the cordial post {no curly brackets or asking herself questions!? etc} and the advert is one big no bleeping effort borefess, bit like the one she did back in May 2020 during the first lockdown with the same company...

Screenshot_20220602-071800.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I think she’s not getting ads because she doesn’t use reels or engage with any of her followers via polls etc. she never does talking stories. The only time she uses the questions box is when she wants something.

Reactions: 16
I think she’s not getting ads because she doesn’t use reels or engage with any of her followers via polls etc. she never does talking stories. The only time she uses the questions box is when she wants something.
Exactly this! She still thinks she deserves a big slice of the pie because she had lots of people following her circa 2013 when Instagram was just for sharing photos and she hasn’t moved with the times at all. I could add all of the other reasons why she’s so out of touch/not aspirational {but I’d be here all day} 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
As much as I don't like defending her, what is she supposed to do? Stick him in the buggy and cover him with a blanket so he can't take part? Loads of groups are welcoming to younger siblings and the outdoor playgroups round me are open to babies from 10 months so he would be eligible to take part anyway
I suppose that's fair enough for some of the activities like the rice sandpit one. In that particular parachute shot though if I was a parent of one of those toddlers I'd be constantly paranoid they'd trample over Waffy sat directly behind them.

Reactions: 6
I was
How are there people out there still giving her Ads? No more Elemis for me. I don't drink poncy cordials or prosecco so I have to make a stand somewhere!
I was just about to order an Elemis replacement cleanser. This has put me right off and I’m looking for a new brand.

Reactions: 1
FFS that romper is ridiculous on Waffy, it’s far
too long. How annoying and uncomfortable for him to be standing all over the legs which would pull down on the shoulder straps. She is such a tit parent, just buy clothes that fit you bleeping cretin, or at least roll up the legs so he’s not incapacitated!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s absolutely revolting, I cannot believe they haven’t washed it 🤢 It would take less than an hour to wash and tumble dry something that small, surely not hard to sneak it off him when he’s asleep.
That’s honestly disgusting. Why would you show that off on social media. What has he been doing with it to get that dirty? Dragging it through the allotment?! My little one loves their comforter but I would never let anything get in that state. We have two and rotate so they age equally and get washed regularly

Reactions: 12
If that comforter is that important to him, she should have bought another one a loooooong time ago! That is absolutely disgusting! No wonder the kid is always sick 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Even if he has had that since the day he was born… how is it so dirty?! Looks decades old 🤢. Totally agree it wouldn’t have been hard to get it washed and dried either once asleep or between naps and also why didn’t she buy one sooner? Maybe she was waiting for it to be #gifted?

Grabby the Grubster really needs to learn the difference between relatable and disgusting soon, she is vile.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
FFS that romper is ridiculous on Waffy, it’s far
too long. How annoying and uncomfortable for him to be standing all over the legs which would pull down on the shoulder straps. She is such a tit parent, just buy clothes that fit you bleeping cretin, or at least roll up the legs so he’s not incapacitated!
The outfit is from primark and literally cost £8 or £9 so it’s not like it was mega expensive and she wants to get her monies worth out of it. Poor boy.

Reactions: 7
That duck!!!!!! What a disgusting cretin Grabby is!

Why would you have to wait till you had another one before you washed it. No doubt the poor thing puts it in his mouth........the germs, I can't cope.

Grabby for duck sake LOOK AFTER YOUR CHILDREN for once in your sad pathetic little life!!! You are literally the worst.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.