Rvkloves #38 Never not being a dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are those fountains the ones in Granary Square near King's Cross? If so, never in my life have I seen anyone actually using them as a kiddies pool play area complete with bathing suits!!! Yes you do see some kids running through and playing around them on a really hot day but ffs this was a mild day in May. They're such utter dickheads.

Also I HATE every single soundtrack to every reel/video clip/story she's ever posted. Such bland, cutesy crappy vanilla songs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Is that seriously the big reveal of Freya’s bed 🤨😂?! She can’t even bother to tuck the duvet in nicely!

Reactions: 10
No wonder her kiddos are always sick. Cavorting through water fountains in May, who knows how clean the water is or where it’s come from!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Is there a mattress on that bed? It's either invisible or chopsy will be on a mattress so thin that she'll think she's in the princess and the pea story

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No one but family needs to see this endless stream of her kids doing the same mudane thing all kids do. Yet still the lemmings comment. I am genuinely worried for the human race some days.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Is there a mattress on that bed? It's either invisible or chopsy will be on a mattress so thin that she'll think she's in the princess and the pea story
With the time it’s taken I would have thought the room had been redecorated. Literally just a badly made bed in the space where the cot was.

So basically, all they've benpecked has done is... replace the Romanian orphan cot with a Romanian orphan bed. Stuck an elephant head on the wall above the bed, added more heart stickers because they've moved the wardrobe along slightly. And chucked a quintessential English duvet set on a barely there mattress. WOW!!! what a bloody inspirational transformation 🙄 don't give up the day job grabby... oh wait 😆😆😆

I also see the {probably dusty as duck} death trap canopy is STILL hanging there in all its unwashed glory.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So basically, all they've benpecked has done is... replace the Romanian orphan cot with a Romanian orphan bed. Stuck an elephant head on the wall above the bed, added more heart stickers because they've moved the wardrobe along slightly. And chucked a quintessential English duvet set on a barely there mattress. WOW!!! what a bloody inspirational transformation 🙄 don't give up the day job grabby... oh wait 😆😆😆

I also see the {probably dusty as duck} death trap canopy is STILL hanging there in all its unwashed glory.
Oh dreamy dusty death trap canopy

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe her children don't constantly have colds ... maybe they have dust allergies? I can't even imagine the thick layers of dust that have settled on all the tat in that house.

Reactions: 7
Maybe her children don't constantly have colds ... maybe they have dust allergies? I can't even imagine the thick layers of dust that have settled on all the tat in that house.
All that dead skin flaking off her elderly husband perhaps?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Coral pedi time….. vitamin sea and packet ham must be incoming 🙄 Thank goodness she has had some time to herself after her exhausting days out recently doing London day trips and family photoshoots.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Coral pedi time….. vitamin sea and packet ham must be incoming 🙄 Thank goodness she has had some time to herself after her exhausting days out recently doing London day trips and family photoshoots.
Her feet look bloody awful and the fake tan is beyond tit 😆 Must be soo hard for {non working} Grabby to fit soo much "exciting" things every bloody day. I love she's making a rod off her own back, you don't need to be having to be doing something every day. Kids need to be bored, boredom creates their imagination/own entertainment. Those kids are going to grow up to be the most boring 'older beyond their years" teenagers since mama was a minor back in 2006.

WHY does grabby need 2 limited edition elemis pro collagen sets {which are £109 each}!? As it's an #ad is the tight wad twit gonna actually be doing a giveaway {to boost up her followers}.

I hope that’s a fresh pair of gym pants she changed into between reformers class and pedicure otherwise poor V was right in the stale sweat firing line #dreamy

• Haha
  • Sick
Two ads in one day! Things are on the up. Shame she’s advertising alcohol when she’s tea total! What a joke. 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
LOL at 'pimping up prosecco', firstly since how would she know if she's teetotal, and secondly why is she talking like it's 2008.

In that forest school story with the parachute and the kids why is Waffy the only baby when the rest look to be 2-3 years? I'm pretty sure these sessions aren't for babies, has she actually forced the organisers to let him take part for the sake of her Instagram?

Reactions: 11
How are there people out there still giving her Ads? No more Elemis for me. I don't drink poncy cordials or prosecco so I have to make a stand somewhere!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.