Rvkloves #38 Never not being a dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she’s realised the age difference is becoming more apparent now….
Maybe the photographer refused to shoot him in his de-rigour black trainer socks :ROFLMAO:
BenPecked ... never not ruining the photo asthetik*

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Someone didn’t want this blasted photo shoot 🤣😂🤣
Wasn’t she poorly when this photo shoot happened? Grabby would rather drag her poorly daughter to an open field feeling rough than cancel and lose a free shoot and have some photos to post on her grid.

Reactions: 4
Ridiculously talented?!? Those photos are really bad. They all look ill and unkempt, Rebecca’s face actually looks green. There’s no love there, she’s like their big sister. V weird.

Reactions: 18
Those dirty old trainers with that floaty dress! 🤣🤣🤣 I know trainers with dresses are a thing but not in that situation. Surely her 10 year old salties would have been more fitting, or were they flogged on her profiteering, creased-to-duck, shart stained preloved page?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ridiculously talented?!? Those photos are really bad. They all look ill and unkempt, Rebecca’s face actually looks green. There’s no love there, she’s like their big sister. V weird.
She's not even got her eyes open in the first pic

• Haha
Reactions: 6
For someone that apparently eats so healthily and exercises, she looks awful. Limp, straggly hair. Pouchy, bloated looking face. Eyes so puffy she can't even open them properly for a photo. It's not her fault she's not genetically blessed in the looks department but she genuinely looks ill. Those 5am wakeups to get the 10k steps in by dawn are clearly doing her no favours.

Reactions: 16
For someone that apparently eats so healthily and exercises, she looks awful. Limp, straggly hair. Pouchy, bloated looking face. Eyes so puffy she can't even open them properly for a photo. It's not her fault she's not genetically blessed in the looks department but she genuinely looks ill. Those 5am wakeups to get the 10k steps in by dawn are clearly doing her no favours.
She always looks a lot healthier when she’s carrying a bit more weight, I think when she goes super skinny she doesn’t look well.

Reactions: 6
The trainers with the dress would be cool, it's just that the trainers are the kind my 78yr old mum wears to her senior citizens exercise class.
Saltwater sandals are brutally ugly, especially hers. They went out with the flood

Reactions: 9
Why does any one woman need so many pictures taken of herself?
In the past 15 years I reckon I've appeared in two pictures and one of them is my staff pass. I just don't get the many posed sets of pictures she's in.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
In the past 15 years I reckon I've appeared in two pictures and one of them is my staff pass. I just don't get the many posed sets of pictures she's in.
Because she is the most self absorbed woman-child / biggest dick head there was

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She looks so stiff and rigid, so bizarre. And the filter on those pictures is so weird...I don't think they are very good at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I had a quick look at the photographer’s page, all of her work has that filter on and most of her subjects seem to be in that same field in the same cringe poses 🙈 Who pays for photos like this?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Faux-riche, pretentious twats like The Kedgeley-Sterlings 😅😅
Or no one…….I highly doubt Grabs has paid for this, it’s probably all ‘influencers’ grabbing to ‘help promote’ this poor person’s business.

She’s posted the London stuff now too. It makes me feel ill when she talks about filling up her cup. I hate the phrase and her saying it makes it even worse. Also, no one’s bloody cup could be fuller than hers. She is overflowing with excessive privilege. What an idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Anyone else think it looks like she put Waffy in that public fountain without a nappy on? (Swim or otherwise) Gross.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Ohhhhh snap ! I don't get it either. Mind you just look at other IGers. H&H's (that was), Blooming irritating I LOVE myself so much Niki as well. 🤢 They're all Narcissistic.

Reactions: 9
Anyone else think it looks like she put Waffy in that public fountain without a nappy on? (Swim or otherwise) Gross.
Yeah he is totally not wearing a nappy, you can tell! That’s disgusting!! Also how long are the legs on that jumpsuit he is in?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.