Rvkloves #38 Never not being a dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Da heq is this outfit?
Itā€™s Grabby trying to show what a laid back {LOL} free range earth mumma she is. Wants us to think Fweya chose this outfit but I wouldnā€™t be surprised if Grabby spent hours putting this together {after trawling Instagram and Pinterest for ideasā€¦}

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How does anyone's kitchen even get into that state? Even if you're making multiple dishes surely you just wash up and put stuff away as you go along? Why does she always leave drawers and cupboards open as well, it's really not hard to shut them! I for one can't start cooking in a messy kitchen, I'd always clear up any existing mess first before cooking. She probably lets multiple meals worth of mess build up before she decides to clean it up.
Or Benpecked does it. Her job is to look after the ā€˜kiddosā€™

Even if I let my house get in that state (I donā€™t, despite having two children under 4 and a full time job) I wouldnā€™t be posting it on Instagram for all to see. She has no pride.

Reactions: 4
Hasnā€™t she got a dishwasher in that massive extension
She does but she doesnā€™t know how to use it going by things sheā€™s said in the past

She never pays full price for anything does she?! Another offer for a cheap day out at Kew in Gardnerā€™s World Mag folks! šŸ™„

Do you know what I find weird is that she will happily post full on, up close photos of her children but never of herself? Her photos of her are always looking away or covered by sunglasses/hat or with her back to us or even just like the side of her face or a peak of an eye in a selfie like the recent one with Waffy?! And she has all these followers who can see her children but not really her?! Itā€™s just wrong I think! One day her children are going to be adults and might not actually want their whole childhood posted on the internet

Reactions: 8
She does but she doesnā€™t know how to use it going by things sheā€™s said in the past

She never pays full price for anything does she?! Another offer for a cheap day out at Kew in Gardnerā€™s World Mag folks! šŸ™„
A totally useless and irrelevant recommendation for most of her followers that live up **North** { aka *the place that must not be mentioned*}

• Haha
A totally useless and irrelevant recommendation for most of her followers that live up **North** { aka *the place that must not be mentioned*}
Yeah because in her world everyone lives next to the M25ā€¦..

Reactions: 5
To be fair that GW deal is for botanical locations nationwide.

But sheā€™s still a dick and who the hell needs to see a crappy photo dump of her weekend every Monday morning

• Haha
Reactions: 7
To be fair that GW deal is for botanical locations nationwide.

But sheā€™s still a dick and who the hell needs to see a crappy photo dump of her weekend every Monday morning
This ā˜šŸ» 100%
Send it to your family. It adds no value. Itā€™s doesnā€™t ā€œliftā€ me, make me laugh, inspire me. Nothing about her makes me want to be her which is what an influencer is there for no? She reminds me of a couple of old school friends on my FB who constantly over share their lives, with particular emphasis on their childrenā€™s ā€œachievementsā€ šŸ™„

Reactions: 10
I see FrahFrah is dressed like Elton Wrong again today in those truly ghastly goggles. Why does Grabbing keep overexposing the colours in Bentos' pictures too. How odd...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Look at the utter joy on FrahFrahs face getting a burger and chips.....Grabs must have been wincing with each bite she had.

Reactions: 6
Oh Grabby... If I lived your pampered, pointless existence I would not presume to think storying a few memes about how hard parenthood is would make me relatable. You silly sausage.

You don't work, you don't clean, you barely 'parent' as you have your own parents on tap and have ushered Bentos off to nursery.

You have a geriatric husband who works about 7 hours a year on "big projects" so have endless days out and lots of support there. Your parents have paid for most of what you have, so you've managed to accomplish very little by yourself including I suspect a degree you've never used.

Yes, you might find parenting hard personally despite living in your gilded bubble I'll accept that. I just can't believe you are crass enough to think you have a right to moan about it to 90k people, many of whom have it 30x harder than you lady...

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Oh Grabby... If I lived your pampered, pointless existence I would not presume to think storying a few memes about how hard parenthood is would make me relatable. You silly sausage.

You don't work, you don't clean, you barely 'parent' as you have your own parents on tap and have ushered Bentos off to nursery.

You have a geriatric husband who works about 7 hours a year on "big projects" so have endless days out and lots of support there. Your parents have paid for most of what you have, so you've managed to accomplish very little by yourself including I suspect a degree you've never used.

Yes, you might find parenting hard personally despite living in your gilded bubble I'll accept that. I just can't believe you are crass enough to think you have a right to moan about it to 90k people, many of whom have it 30x harder than you lady...
Tattle of the day šŸ†
I feel you. She absolutely needs to check her privilege.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

I was waiting for this šŸ˜‚šŸ™ŒšŸ»

Reactions: 2
Absolutely no need for this, at least wipe the poor kiddos face and why would you show it šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
Jaysus. And the bib! When my kids were babies I had so many bibs as I changed them constantly throughout the day. And I didnā€™t have a massive laundry room to dry them all in either šŸ™„

Reactions: 6
Does Easter feel bigger than ever this year though {all of a sudden}? Is she forever not saying nonsense?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She makes a ludicrous fuss about every possible event or holiday. Looking forward to her tablescape for Talk Like A Pirate Day and her door wreath and balloon for National Prostate Week

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I've said this before but I'll say it again because it's really irrationally annoying me. WHY is she suddenly obsessed with the peace sign emoji! If you're reading this Grabby... YOU ARE NOT COOL.

Also Freya's toes look sore, swollen and cold on the latest post. There's definitely not been a day warm enough this year yet to walk barefoot anywhere let alone on rough concrete. I feel so sad looking at how badly treated her kids are all for the sake of trying to appear all hippy and whimsical.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.