Rvkloves #38 Never not being a dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've said this before but I'll say it again because it's really irrationally annoying me. WHY is she suddenly obsessed with the peace sign emoji! If you're reading this Grabby... YOU ARE NOT COOL.

Also Freya's toes look sore, swollen and cold on the latest post. There's definitely not been a day warm enough this year yet to walk barefoot anywhere let alone on rough concrete. I feel so sad looking at how badly treated her kids are all for the sake of trying to appear all hippy and whimsical.
It made me angry seeing Bentos without shoes in the cold. Be a parent and enforce natural consequences ‘you don’t want your shoes? Well you’ll have to stay in the pushchair under a blanket to keep warm’ she’s a terrible, weak flaky parent.

Reactions: 15
It made me angry seeing Bentos without shoes in the cold. Be a parent and enforce natural consequences ‘you don’t want your shoes? Well you’ll have to stay in the pushchair under a blanket to keep warm’ she’s a terrible, weak flaky parent.
Exactly. Same as Fweya not letting her do her hair. She’s nearly 3, you can insist about doing her hair. You can also refuse to climb into the soft play area and encourage her from the sidelines.
Also, Waffy isn’t wearing socks outside 🤦🏻‍♀️ And if she let him play in the ball pit while he has a cold… Well… I have no words for that…

Reactions: 14
I wonder if she really refuses to let Grabby do her hair? Or is it just being said for Tattlers to see. If it's true, I'd get a bit firmer as others have said. Otherwise give it a couple more years and you will have no control whatsoever. That will be fun to watch.!

Reactions: 9
I wonder if she really refuses to let Grabby do her hair? Or is it just being said for Tattlers to see. If it's true, I'd get a bit firmer as others have said. Otherwise give it a couple more years and you will have no control whatsoever. That will be fun to watch.!
I think she’s just lazy. She didn’t bother and realised when she took the photo. It’s a convenient excuse.

Reactions: 5
I dont think I've ever crawled through soft play with my kids or my nieces.
I've always left them to it while I have a coffee and some peace and quiet.

Reactions: 10
She’s trying SO hard to go for the laid back parenting / hippie chic vibe that she sees on Courtney Adamo’s profile but failing spectacularly! First of all there’s a context: CA is in Australia, on the beach, in the sun. Her kids have a permanent glow, they don’t look sickly and covered in crusted bogies. Secondly Grabs is waaaay too uptight to succeed and it just shines through. Now I’m not a massive CA fan but they’re clearly in different leagues and lives and Grabby should really stop with her pathetic attempt at the “Cali/Australia parenting” thing in Watford. Ridiculous. Brush your daughter’s hair.
Difference is obvious…

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I used to follow Kirsty loves - but she was dull - I don't really like interiors accounts.
However ... in her defence, if I recall correctly she is an NHS nurse working very long shifts in Accident and Emergency. She worked all through the pandemic and regularly works nights dealing the worst of the worst. Our Grabby can't even deal with brushing Freya's hair (just bleeping brush it you dick - if you can't control a toddler then you've basically lost at life)

I used to follow Kirsty loves - but she was dull - I don't really like interiors accounts.
However ... in her defence, if I recall correctly she is an NHS nurse working very long shifts in Accident and Emergency. She worked all through the pandemic and regularly works nights dealing the worst of the worst. Our Grabby can't even deal with brushing Freya's hair (just bleeping brush it you dick - if you can't control a toddler then you've basically lost at life)
Respect where respect is due

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Apparently, the sand at the park reminds grabby of the beach... Cue the photo of her fake tanned feet in said sand with a barefooted waffy crawling past 🤦🤦 #whatadick

• Haha
Apparently, the sand at the park reminds grabby of the beach... Cue the photo of her fake tanned feet in said sand with a barefooted waffy crawling past 🤦🤦 #whatadick
How very dare you! That’s not fake tan, that’s from her month long holiday in CaLi and possibly her grubby house.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
'Feels like a Friday' 🤔 Interested to know how a Friday, or indeed a weekend, differs to any other day of the week for her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
'Feels like a Friday' 🤔 Interested to know how a Friday, or indeed a weekend, differs to any other day of the week for her.
Exactly! She doesn’t work and neither does her work shy husband. Argh

Agree! I remember kirsty loves calling grabby out though about breaking lockdown rules… now she’s back up her arse sharing her blogs!

Reactions: 1
Jesus whit ..who the feck does egg hunts for a week...honestly her life..repeat, repeat, repeat. She must organise these months in advance so she has something to do every day. Easter in my house is one day.
I saw an "Easter Eve" box in Asda the other night..nearly made me cry. Ridiculous.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Jesus whit ..who the feck does egg hunts for a week...honestly her life..repeat, repeat, repeat. She must organise these months in advance so she has something to do every day. Easter in my house is one day.
I saw an "Easter Eve" box in Asda the other night..nearly made me cry. Ridiculous.
I saw that too 😂 madness

• Haha
Reactions: 1
An Easter Eve box ??? Seriously - holy mother of god 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm not religious so forgive any unintentional offence but Easter Eve? Wouldn't that be the Last Supper? So you're packing a box with Dates, Olives, some bread and a nice bit of lamb I presume?
Right o...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.